All new de-enabling thread

gregory

I interrupt this thread to bring frog lovers a fix (from an UNPUBLISHED DECK - don't panic !)

Kermit lives !

emmsma

Gah! You people suck! You've got the mad skillz, yo!

You've done the unthinkable - almost. I have a Mantegna that I never take out. It is lovely, but I got a Lo Scarabeo for using. I'm trying to figure out which ONE, now. Make it my last Meneghello.

:(

Debra

Well forget the Corte. A bunch of us shameless ones had it and then sold it. The original images are sweet but the printing on fuzzy paper makes them washed out and lifeless. I wanted to love it and couldn't.

gregory

Mantegna ? That is NOT a proper tarot. Get rid of it. :mad:

You can't USE any of those historical decks, you know. The images are too - well - OLD. "You will meet a tall dark stranger in a toga." ?! PULEEZE !

And you will freak out in case the cards get fingerprints. And they are NOT easy to shuffle.

I LOVE Il Meneghello decks - but they are put them away in a cupboard and just KNOW YOU HAVE THEM decks. Not good in these economic times - and even I have been known to consider selling them to idiots like you !!!! You WANT me to call you idiots ? }) Have some chocolate !

nisaba

gregory said:
Hahahaha! Can you PM me further details, please? I'm about to go very, very off-topic ...

Er <glancing around> don't worry, folks! <hides hands out of sight> I don't want to get a copy, *honest*!

nisaba

gregory said:
You can't USE any of those historical decks, you know. The images are too - well - OLD. "You will meet a tall dark stranger in a toga." ?! PULEEZE !

Have some chocolate !
<doubling up with laughter> Gregory you are good for the soul. I'd rather have one of Seafra's virtual Tequilas, though. Perhaps a Dry Tequila Martini? And I don't mind if it's a bit wet - in preparation for tomorrow, I have my towel handy ...

gregory

Sadly he only seems to have done the one card - so you may as well stay on topic.

And he isn't in a toga anyway.

I just got some old decks out - you all made me sentimental. Trust me - you do NOT want them. I don't see how anyone can read with them.... And the ribbons on the boxes are scary.... I shall shred them; I just know it. I love unravelling fabric.....

nisaba

One day you'll graduate, and start to love unravelling the fabric of the universe. Until then, Gregory dear, we shall have to look to you as about the least de-enabled person in the known universe, to de-enable us all on decks you'd never dream of parting with, or of not buying in the unlikely event of your not already owning them.

gregory

:angel: You see - I am the person who can PROVE that you don't want them because I have SEEN them for MYSELF and I KNOW their FLAWS. You name it; I have it; I will de-enable it.

Well, not the de la Rea - except on financial grounds. Abd ut is very large. And the pips are unillustrated, and .....

OK even that one, if I must.

Bernice

I've been battling with a french website in order to obtain the Kris Hadar marseille deck, yesterday and today .... it's becoming an obsession with me. I've taken a breather to have lunch and then post here.

In calmer moments I have to admit that I'm not fond of card-people with over-sized & blurry eyes - and the Hadar seems to abound with them. But that hasn't stopped me from WANTING it. Surely there's a nicer (smaller-sized) marseille-style deck - that's cheaper. HELP!

Bee :)