All new de-enabling thread

nisaba

gregory said:
Buy more. You never know when you will need more icecream. No-one has enough icecream.
Wait - didn't you used to de-enable with chocolate? (yes, I know about the grammar - I de-enable with grammatical horrors).

I know:

TAROT DECKS MADE OF CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!

nisaba

I'm thinking a chokky ice cream moulded in the shape of the box iced with the title, and long, thin sheets of chokkie with the outlines of the cards inscribed on them.

Do a reading according to which cards taste best, then afterwards, put them in their box by eating it as well.

gregory

nisaba said:
Wait - didn't you used to de-enable with chocolate? (yes, I know about the grammar - I de-enable with grammatical horrors).

I know:

TAROT DECKS MADE OF CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!
DO keep up. I switched from chocolate to icecream a few posts back. But chocky icecream is not COLD enough for summer, somehow.....

Has everyone given up on nasty apps now ? Can we get back to PROPER tarot ????

Aerin

Gill Tarot?

Tarot of the Spirit?

Art of Tarot set?

A deck where I haven't a clue what it is but it has groovy patterned red backs?

nisaba

I'm wondering if there's anyone good enough to carry de-enablement to a new level.

I'm very busy - I'm trying to study a swell as live a full, rich life.

What I need effective de-enablement on, is ...

is ...

is ... visiting the Aeclectic forum and its Tarot delicacies-of-the-mind itself.

Please.

This is the kind of de-enablement I really, really need, and really, really don't want.

Debra

nisaba said:
What I need effective de-enablement on, is ...

is ...

is ... visiting the Aeclectic forum and its Tarot delicacies-of-the-mind itself.

Please.

This is the kind of de-enablement I really, really need, and really, really don't want.

Try this Fact, as of Right This Minute: Total Posts: 5,388 (29.08 posts per day).

GeorgiePorgie

Nisaba, get off and go study, and if you do, you might possibly rate a mention in the "members gone awol" thread.... "has anyone seen nisaba? She did mention something called a life and then hasn't been seen since..."

That's the best I've got for ya (my computer is on all day, and I flit between here and other places everytime I pass the pooter).

Bernice

Nisaba, fancy asking a bunch of AT-groupies how to become a non-groupie!

Now that you've alerted everyone to your nefarious intentions you'll not be permitted to log out - let alone turn your computer off :eek:

..... what about a new desktop wallpaper, with a giant message saying, STUDY!.........

:) :) :)

Bee :)