All new de-enabling thread

Aerin

magpie9 said:
The blue one above it is Ancestral Path. Why are you even looking at these? Has your mind finally shut down? What dimwit sells tarot decks by showing the backs? Get away from the computer and go buy ice cream.

:D

Yes, Ancestral path:

The Ancestral Path Tarot combines traditional Native American, feudal Japanese, Arthurian English and Egyptian symbols and images
(Solandia)

Huh? It whats? OK, see knowledge = de-enablement on the whole.

Vesper

ebay mystery decks

Ouch! Unicorns!

I would pay to NOT have those shipped to my house. In fact, I now need to scrub my eyeballs with bleach to get the image off my retinas.

(Aerin, I'm assuming by your avatar that you are in fact a dragon, and not a scaly unicorn. No offense is intended to any species by my spontaneous outburst. I was torn to pieces by a rabid unicorn as an infant and have been afraid of them ever since.)

avalonian

Aerin said:
I have been window shopping on ebay you are right. Wicce quite liked the Art of Tarot even if superficial.

Hmmm. Key words. It was the pretty numbers on the Gill I liked.

Trouble is the groovy red backs is ALL I can see ;) and the rest are mainly DV horrors. Here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120443676229

OK, so I was hoping for a bargain :(

I'm pretty sure the one in the middle of the top row is the Atlantis Cards by Diana Cooper, but I can't check as I don't have it any more (which is quite revealing in itself). Very new age and airy fairy and not, I suspect, quite your sort of thing. Unless you can remember a previous life in Atlantis there's not a lot of use in them.

magpie9

evelone said:
Ouch! Unicorns!

I would pay to NOT have those shipped to my house. In fact, I now need to scrub my eyeballs with bleach to get the image off my retinas.
...Yes? And how Much would you pay...? <leers wickedly, rubs hands together and reflects on if she has evelone's address>

magpie9

evelone said:
Ouch! Unicorns!

(Aerin, I'm assuming by your avatar that you are in fact a dragon, and not a scaly unicorn. No offense is intended to any species by my spontaneous outburst. I was torn to pieces by a rabid unicorn as an infant and have been afraid of them ever since.)
You know, looking at that avatar more closely, it does kinda look like a scaly Unicorn...or a Unicorn with Psoriases, anyway. :bugeyed: no wonder she wants mild-mannered unassuming decks that won't irritate her sca...skin. I meant skin.
Really.
Or her stomach either...probably ulcers or at least heartburn. From all the stress.

Vesper

magpie9 said:
...Yes? And how Much would you pay...? <leers wickedly, rubs hands together and reflects on if she has evelone's address>

Yikes, a magpie just flew by and dropped a...something on my desk. It's white and watery, and shaped like a...(falls over in a dead faint)...

Debra

Those lots in "new condition"--eh. Wanna bet if any of the decks are complete? BULK BUYING is for GRAINS, not tarot.

Aerin

It's a DRAGON.

Which happens to have a horn.

I had the DV Unicorns before and it was so sickly sweet you can't believe. Yes, I kept the Dolphins and Mermaids but threw up at the Unicorns.

And no, Diana Cooper is not my thing.

The bottom left one is a DV Angels doodah I believe.

So, just those red backs then. Errrm.

Aerin

nisaba

That's the best I've got for ya (my computer is on all day, and I flit between here and other places everytime I pass the pooter).

and

Now that you've alerted everyone to your nefarious intentions you'll not be permitted to log out - let alone turn your computer off
<giggle> The staying-logged-in thingie has been happening for months. Occasionally I let my computer sleep, though, usually when the CPU starts smoking. And I wonder why I have hardware problems.

I'll learn. Hopefully.

If only there were some way to combine learning and AT ... <ducks head to avoid hail of blows, intercontinental missiles and rotten eggs>

nisaba

Aerin said:
A deck where I haven't a clue what it is but it has groovy patterned red backs?
I'm interested in the groovy red backs. Like to show us? And where did you see it? - must be somewhere buyable ...