Mind, Body, Spirit

SonofSet

I did a search and didn't find this spread on here so I thought I would share it with everyone. This has been one of my favorites since my uncle's girlfriend showed it to me when I was 14. It's called the Mind, Body, Spirit spread. It's a simple 3 card spread, nothing fancy but none the less has done me wonders on clearing my mind and helping me focus on what I need to over the years.

Card 1 Body: How you physically feel

Card 2 Mind: Your current state of mind (emotions, repressed feelings, etc)

Then what brings the mind and body together, the most important part

Card 3 Spirit: Your subconscious

The 3rd card has always helped me bring the first two together and sort my priorities out. Hope you like it.

SoS

Amanda

It's a good spread. You could even make that into a 4 body spread. A card for the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual state of a person. Might even be good for health reads.

BlueDragonfly

I've been working with daily mind, body, and spirit spreads for a couple of months. It keeps me more aware of myself and the energies in my life, especially tying all three together for the day.

Thanks for bringing it up!

SonofSet

Amanda_04 said:
It's a good spread. You could even make that into a 4 body spread. A card for the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual state of a person. Might even be good for health reads.

Interesting, I'll have to try that.

Professor X

Amanda_04 said:

Excellent idea I will have to try that.

Both you and the original poster have some good ideas on this thread.

emmaleigh

This is a nice spread for me to practice with daily I think. It seems very helpful and with so few cards so it won't take so long to complete (I'm very new at this whole thing, I look up every card just in case). Thank you for this wonderful idea. I will be using it often I think.

rabid

I do a similar spread, but I call the third card "soul" instead of spirit. I also have a "how to improve" section:

The first three are the body, mind and soul cards. Four is how to improve upon the body, five is how to improve upon the mind, ect. I find this very helpful and it provides great advice.

Professor X

rabid said:
I do a similar spread, but I call the third card "soul" instead of spirit. I also have a "how to improve" section:

The first three are the body, mind and soul cards. Four is how to improve upon the body, five is how to improve upon the mind, ect. I find this very helpful and it provides great advice.

This is a AWESOME idea. I can see that this is a very powerful spread.
Excellent. This is something that gives a LOT of info while at the same time being to understand while giving a reading for someone.

SonofSet

rabid said:

A awesome idea, this will be my next reading. Thanks!!

The original one I included is mainly for new tarot users ( I think that's my she showed me it when I was 14) I'm glad you all like it.

rabid

Glad you like it! Let me know what you think if you try it!