Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

Muir Aingeal

Looking at the photo's again I feel there was a tragic murder here, which could be the icky feeling I'm getting about the place.

mingbop

I did get, and then ignored, a niggling feeling that somebody connected with this place had a tragedy involving a baby , I think a boy. This might be hard to prove though as it could e a very personal thing.

Muir Aingeal

I'm curious now if we touched on anything. I tend to ignore those niggling feelings myself which usually comes back to bite me, even with the tarot. Oh hate when I do that!

mingbop

:) never ignore a niggle ! LOL !

mingbop

Celtic Noodle Oi !

Can we please have the reveal for these pics before we all go MAD !

MagsStardustBlack

Hi Guy's!

The first pic - the corridor, all i have is a woman's face, young, beautifull, deep red lips, dark hair off of herface, the colour black. A young woman in a black 20's black sequined flapper dress, with red wine which spilled a little as she walked and staggered....

MagsStardustBlack

Also - police rushing with guns, through the hallway, a gun shadow on the wall, a man and woman arguing, in a foreign language, may be Itallian, in one of the room's, the word Politza if there is such a word? Weird one! xxMags.

celticnoodle

sorry it's been running so long!

i've been away and returned Thursday evening--but tired--too tired for much of anything. I will post some new pics soon, but, I'm afraid it'll be another long run, as I am soon off for another travel and will not be home again till June 19 or 20th. and most likely exhausted then too!

the reveal will happen soon here--

this peek was a result of GreatDanes recommendation. GreatDane will be posting a reveal soon!

thanks for your patience and ideas and participation!

celticnoodle

btw, it's called the Gaylord Apartments in Los Angeles, CA.

greatdane

Hi All

I lived at The Gaylord for awhile in the early eighties. It was an interesting time. We (my cousin, Lloyd, and I) had a corner apartment several floors up that overlooked Wilshire Blvd from our living room and from my bedroom I could see the Hollywood Sign. It opened in the 1920's as a hotel and housed many in the entertainment industry, at one point during it's history, John Barrymore lived there. The pix CelticNoodle posted are definitely after it was renovated from when I lived there. Then it had this charming, albeit kind of musty, dog-eared, elegance. It was like going back in time. Each apartment had a phone connected to the front desk and we would be called when a visitor arrived. It was close to so much and I felt like we were in the center of everything. Most of the people who lived there were very old and had lived there a long time. The only way to get an apartment there was when someone died, morbid, but true.

Hope you enjoyed the pix and here is a link. Ah, it takes me back!

http://thegaylordapartments.com/index.html

http://picasaweb.google.com/thegaylordapartments/Ephemera#slideshow/5417750763256755250 This has a cool SLIDESHOW!
GD