Peeking Through The Keyhole-remote Viewing

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination

Citizen

mingbop 
Talking

Ana Luisa, just jump in and start. Read the pics in post #2 and post what you get. You can always add more to it later .
Top   #11
Citizen

TractJM 

I heard a soft chirping or chipping in the distance, kind of south/southwest of the ruins; "honeysuckle" came to mind as did a soft flowery scent inside the ruins of the first pic. I..felt a soft breeze with gentle drizzle-rain, and of course high humidity. I keep thinking this is south-west of London, or maybe tucked away south-east but towards the centre of England if you were to cut it down the middle. A path..there's like.. an old cup inside a dark kind of shrouded space. Maybe not so much an old cup but that one used to be there, it's like there's debris inside that used to be a room for a young girl, but it wasn't fully cleaned up or identified when the ruins were converted into an historic site.

How bad am I
Top   #12
Citizen

Pao 

cool!! are we supposed to write down what we see or feel from this place? or what has happened here? just trying to get it clear
Top   #13
Citizen

mingbop 
Talking

Take a long good look, take your time, and post anything you see or feel ! (or smell, or hear )
Top   #14
Citizen

Nytebugg 

I have been interested in trying this.
Top   #15

Citizen

ana luisa 

So far, I saw a woman. Certainly not a maid but a well-to-do resident of this place. She was wearing a pointy hat creamy in color and it resembled like two horns. Very medieval. I have tried to find a picture to post but haven't had much luck. This lady suffered from something related to her head. She couldn't stop walking back and forth, probably due to her disease. She suffered years with chronic pain.
Top   #16
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pao
cool!! are we supposed to write down what we see or feel from this place? or what has happened here? just trying to get it clear
anything and everything you feel, see, hear, etc. put it ALL down!
Top   #17
Citizen

celticnoodle 

tractJM & ana luisa, thanks for getting this thread going!

hopefully it'll also get others interested in giving it a chance.
Top   #18
Citizen

samantha 

I've never tried this type of exercise before but thought I'd have a go ...but unlike bowling or darts not a case of beginners luck I think !

I looked at the images when Mingbop first posted . Not much came through at all for me ! I don't know if it was because it was by then 2pm and I hadn't eaten ....but at the first image my throat felt constricted as did upper chest (like pressure was being applied ) and some underlying panic . 2nd picture these feelings went but the word "groundwater" came to mind , and perhaps the image of a well , and more swirling water (tho' this might simply be the image on the inside of my eyelid ! Being practical here .......) . The 3rd picture . Well , I felt better that I was viewing the house from a distance ...but nothing else . (But noticed the landscape round about , and it does look damp , so perhaps 'groundwater' means something ??!!)

And now back to the experts .....
Top   #19
Citizen

mingbop 
Talking

Ok thankyou --- there must indeed be water or a well, or they wouldnt have built a castle there - now can you go back in and view it in a different way ? - can you stare at it and picture yourself in there ... stand back agaisnt the wall and just watch... who comes and goes? what's going on ? who lived here?
Take plenty of time.
Everybody all jump in and tell us what you see !
Top   #20
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.