Other methods of scrying?

DownwardSpiral

My eyes feel really heavy while I'm scrying now and they seem to close on there own. Is anyone else getting this?

Yes but only because I keep trying to scry when I'm tired......LOL as in I should have been in bed over an hour ago but wait let me pick up this "latest scry object" and see what happens : )

I finally got my frames but still need the paint. So hopefully soon if nothing else around here goes wrong : ) I'll have my scrying mirrors.

peaceandkarma

Yes but only because I keep trying to scry when I'm tired......LOL as in I should have been in bed over an hour ago but wait let me pick up this "latest scry object" and see what happens : )

I finally got my frames but still need the paint. So hopefully soon if nothing else around here goes wrong : ) I'll have my scrying mirrors.

Hi, I just used normal gloss paint and painted it on with a brush, it only took three coats and I was using it the same day I brought it. It dries quiet fast.

The thing with my eyes closing while scrying is I find it hard to go to sleep most nights and can lie awake for a few hours before I go to sleep. Since I'm been scrying it happens all the time. I don't mind as I'm got many things to think about.