Pendulum & Divination advice

GuidedtoTarot

I have found that no one crystal is better for pendulums than another and I have a different crystal for each of my pendulums and even use a dragonfly pendent for talking to the fairies. I used each of my pendulums for talking to a different group of spiritual beings like one for guides one for angels and the like. It all depends on how you program your pendulum as to the power behind it.
I have always found the best way to charge new pendulums and any crystal or card is to place them in the window sill on the night before the full moon every month as this is when the moon's healing energy is at its peak.
I hope this helps.

BridgetJones09

Fairies

GuidedtoTarot said:
I have found that no one crystal is better for pendulums than another and I have a different crystal for each of my pendulums and even use a dragonfly pendent for talking to the fairies. I used each of my pendulums for talking to a different group of spiritual beings like one for guides one for angels and the like. It all depends on how you program your pendulum as to the power behind it.
I have always found the best way to charge new pendulums and any crystal or card is to place them in the window sill on the night before the full moon every month as this is when the moon's healing energy is at its peak.
I hope this helps.

Good! I was worried my pendulums were sort of cheap or something...I also have a dragonfly pendant that I relate to fairies I don't know why...
One question: How do you address a question to the fairies? I want to communicate with them!

Regards,

BJ09

BridgetJones09

My pendulum stands still...

I have found your advice very useful. I started spinning my pendulum before asking a question. But then it stops spinning. It stops completely O.O
What am I doing wrong???

DownwardSpiral

BridgetJones09 said:
I have found your advice very useful. I started spinning my pendulum before asking a question. But then it stops spinning. It stops completely O.O
What am I doing wrong???

Bridget I'm curious after you spin your pendulum do you focus on your question? Also do you believe the pendulum works? Have you tried asking it a different question?

Sorry for all the questions. If your not focused on your question the pendulum may not be sure how to answer. Also if you don't really believe it will work you may be blocking the energy.

When I made one of my pendulums my daughter and I made pendulums out of the same type of charms we bought at the craft store. Mine worked just fine but my daughters wouldn't move.

Sometimes when I ask my pendulum a question the movement is small and other times the movement is very strong. And then sometimes it refuses to answer and it won't move at all. I also want to say I've read if the question isn't clear the pendulum won't answer.
I hope this helps. Also I would try carrying it with you (in your pocket or if it's on a chain wear it like a necklace) so it can pick up your energy.