Pendulum & Divination advice

Caedryn

I do not have a 'maybe' with my pendulum. I want concise answers or no answer at all. I programmed it for yes, no, or unable to answer.

~ C

Rovay

I prefer my circle, in that case. With "maybe" and "DWA" on the list, I can find out better when the pendulum doesn't know how to answer, or thinks both options would be good, or just is offended by the way I treat it for some reason. When I get "DWA" I know I've done something wrong to my pendulum.

BridgetJones09

Pendulum

TractJM said:
You can also write the alphabet and numbers in a half circle or full circle on paper and see if it will spell things out.

I recommend asking your guides/Angels, if you follow that line of belief, to protect you, and to do a protection visualization - because I have observed people around me, and on AT who have had strange experiences. I believe pendulums can be very very useful but as alwasy remain protected and if you ask about things you can't be 100% sure on, don't let people take it to heart and as literal 100% truth if it's something very sensitive - get them to back it up with say a reading or something.

If I write three cards, YES / NO / MAYBE. and I place them in this position:

*****YES********NO********
***********P**************
*********MAYBE************

'p' being the pendulum...what do you suppose it can happen? (taking all necessary precautions as you stated before of course!)

Thank you!
BJ09

BridgetJones09

Answers

Rovay said:
I prefer my circle, in that case. With "maybe" and "DWA" on the list, I can find out better when the pendulum doesn't know how to answer, or thinks both options would be good, or just is offended by the way I treat it for some reason. When I get "DWA" I know I've done something wrong to my pendulum.

How do you make the list, if I may ask? Can you make me a chart? Sorry for the newbie Q. I liked th DWA thing...

BJ09

BridgetJones09

Chart

Rovay said:
First, my ritual for binding with a pendulum involve wearing it close for me for awhile, 24hrs +. Get a shirt with a pocket near your chest, and put the pendulum there, and do on your daily work. Also, put it in a big bag, so it doesn't get lost, then sleep with the pendulum under your pillow. Usually when asleep people are closest as they can get to spiritual advancement, without meditation of course.

When that is done and you feel like the pendulum would work for you, use this:

http://karti-taro.com/images/pendcirc.jpg

Two things - not a good idea to give the pendulum to other people to touch it, play with it or such. May make it difficult to read with it after.

Second - the pendulum can be used for tons of divination things, including as a compass, but is made for self-divination. Don't use it like tarot cards and read people using it - it is made for self-divination and self-intuition enhancement.

Loved the chart, just made one, Thank you!
BJ09

DownwardSpiral

Rovay said:

When I use my pendulum I hold it over the table, the bed, sometimes even the floor. For YES it will swing back and forth. For NO it will swing side to side. I don't have it programmed for MAYBE but if it DOESN"T KNOW the answer it will swing in a clockwise circle. LOL and if it doesn't want to answer, it won't move.

Rovay

So you don't swing the pendulum, downward, just wait for it to move itself? That could be an idea. Not my style, but still, not a bad idea. For me, the swinging of the pendulum itself is the process of taking the question out - the circle I use, you are supposed to swing the pendulum in a specific clockwise direction and then wait to see in which direction it would start swinging towards t he end. Makes it a bit easier than waitin'.

@BridgetJones09

Glad to help. I hope your pendulum divination works out. Good luck!

DownwardSpiral

Rovay said:
So you don't swing the pendulum, downward, just wait for it to move itself? That could be an idea. Not my style, but still, not a bad idea. For me, the swinging of the pendulum itself is the process of taking the question out - the circle I use, you are supposed to swing the pendulum in a specific clockwise direction and then wait to see in which direction it would start swinging towards t he end. Makes it a bit easier than waitin'.

@BridgetJones09

Glad to help. I hope your pendulum divination works out. Good luck!

H'mm I've never heard of swinging a pendulum. LOL I took a look at your chart and wondered how the pendulum would swing to the various things written on the circle. I hold my pendulum still and then ask my question. Almost immediately the pendulum will start moving. Ha unless it refuses to answer...then it just stares back at me.

Rovay

DownwardSpiral said:
H'mm I've never heard of swinging a pendulum. LOL I took a look at your chart and wondered how the pendulum would swing to the various things written on the circle. I hold my pendulum still and then ask my question. Almost immediately the pendulum will start moving. Ha unless it refuses to answer...then it just stares back at me.

You are supposed to swing it clockwise, there is an arrow. RQ = Random Question, that is where it starts. Different people, different methods I guess. Salute.

DownwardSpiral

Rovay said:
You are supposed to swing it clockwise, there is an arrow. RQ = Random Question, that is where it starts. Different people, different methods I guess. Salute.

Oh ok! I've never heard of this. Actually swinging it in a circle as you're asking a question would make it harder to influence (even if subconsciously) the answer. I've seen charts but they didn't have specific directions. Also most of the charts are semi-circle and divided up. (like slices on a pie) I just assumed you hold the pendulum over the chart and it would start pointing to whatever "section" answered your question. I've never tried these charts as my pendulum is round and I would be guessing which "slice" it was pointing to.

I have no doubt that this method works as good for you as my way does for me. : )