What stone pendulums do you have?

linnie

KMilliron said:
PMed you about knots. For wire, just look at those chain link fences. See how the wire just kind of wraps around each other? That would be basically what you'd need to do I think. Haven't work with wire in a long long time.
Thank you! :) PM answered. :) I always work with wire... I make trees and etc... I also make natural fibre baskets nowadays, but I just do random weaving and it all sticks together somehow, i don't follow patterns, even though my serious basket-weaving friends do... Thank you again :)

So, you think you'd have a number of parallel rows of wire, then pull two together and wind into each other, then further up pull two together the opposite direction and ind together etc??? In my mind's eye that works!!! I will have to try it!!! You're brilliant, thank you! :):):)

linnie

kaleanna said:
here are some of mine
Lovely, kaleanna... :)

Is rainbow moonstone another name for Merlinite??? It looks like the balck and white cross of a quartzy kind of stone in that image... or does it look more moonstoney, with that chartoyance/light thing, when it is moved in teh light? I'm just wondering, because I keep reading about Merlinite, or merlin stone, and have never seen it... :) Beautiful selection BTW :) I'll get all mine together and take a happy snap soon... :)

Witchy Woman

I have so many myself. Several made and alot I bought. I was just playing and cleaning mine the other day.
Amethyst, bought
Amethyst home made
Crystal and metal going threw it, bought.
Snowflake home made
Metal I made from a little arrow I had when I was 13, from a pair of ear rings
A really heavy metal point about an inch long, that I have NO idea were it came from. I guess a fae gave it to me one day when I wasnt looking, cuz it just showed up in my jewelry making pile of stuff.
4 pointy crystals, man made sort of? I still need to put together
Rose quarts, home made
"Labradorite is what it is...just favors more green...I bought a green pointy one like the designs you have, but I cant remember the name of the stone

I have the snowflake obsidian that I keep as my kitchen pendulum. You know how sometimes your just not sure if something is still good to eat, but you dont want to toss it, cuz its ...well money. I use my pendulum to tell me if its still good or even cooked properly. It never let me down.

Witchy Woman

aranarose said:
I have a rose quartz pendulum with chakra stones up the chain and a pentagram on the pendulum itself. I <3 it.
That is wicked! my crystal has that same metal going threw it.

Witchy Woman

Dancing Bear said:
Definately not!! You should try this website out!!

http://www.pendulumcharts.com/charts.html

here is a really pretty basic pendulum chart.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1253/968395334_e83766f503.jpg

They have so many charts you can use with your pendulum.
I use a ouija with my Pendulum.
I get absolutely fasinating, bang on results..
I also connect to spirit with it too!!
I am never without my pendulum :D

I have my home made one, It is made from green Tourmaline

one made from Carnelian and another one from clear quartz..

My Tourmaline one is the one i use all the time.
Thanks for sharing that site! Fabulous! I book marked it

Amanda

I have a capped Flourite stone that fades from green to purple to clear towards the point. The cap is silver and has a (I think) moonstone embedded into it.

I haven't used it in forever... it's been sitting in a bucket full of other stones and the chain looks like it's starting to tarnish. Although, I guess it looks kind of "witchy" and "old" that way.

If I remember I might upload a pic.

KMilliron

Witchy Woman said:
I like the way you wrapped that stone, makes a great pendant.
Haha, you can't see the top of the "chain" part. It's actually a necklace. I make all sorts of necklaces, and they usually end up being used as a pendulum at some point in their life.
On a non-stone note I also make crosses (don't use them, I'm an athiest) peace signs, ankhs, etc.
I also keep scrap string in my room so my friends can grab a piece and a bead or two to make really simple pendulums. Don't have an stone beads though. D:

Witchy Woman

KMilliron said:
Haha, you can't see the top of the "chain" part. It's actually a necklace. I make all sorts of necklaces, and they usually end up being used as a pendulum at some point in their life.
On a on-stone note I also make crosses (don't use them, I'm an athiest) peace signs, ankhs, etc.
I also keep scrap string in my room so my friends can grab a piece and a bead or two to make really simple pendulums. Don't have an stone beads though. D:
Yeah, I make jewelry too. I wrap mine in wire, i really liked your thread wrap tough, deff, different. Good Job!

Witchy Woman

Dancing Bear said:
Definately not!! You should try this website out!!

http://www.pendulumcharts.com/charts.html

here is a really pretty basic pendulum chart.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1253/968395334_e83766f503.jpg

They have so many charts you can use with your pendulum.
I use a ouija with my Pendulum.
I get absolutely fasinating, bang on results..
I also connect to spirit with it too!!
I am never without my pendulum :D

I have my home made one, It is made from green Tourmaline

one made from Carnelian and another one from clear quartz..

My Tourmaline one is the one i use all the time.
On those charts. Is the "DWA" stand for Dont Want Answer?