What stone pendulums do you have?

kaleanna

So I got to thinking about all the different stone pendulums available, and thought it would be fun to see what ones everyone has.

KMilliron

I tied up a rock with some colored hemp once. Haha, can get much more "stone" than that.

Briar Rose

How about Lava? I made one from a little nugget of lava, with a sterling chain, and then a ruby bead (round) at the end. I'll try to post a pic soon.

I make pendy's, and it's fun to do.

kaleanna

KMilliron said:
I tied up a rock with some colored hemp once. Haha, can get much more "stone" than that.
Hiya KMiliron

True you can't. LOL

But really would like to know about any and all pendulums, Can be stone, crystal, metal etc :grin:

kaleanna

Briar Rose said:
How about Lava? I made one from a little nugget of lava, with a sterling chain, and then a ruby bead (round) at the end. I'll try to post a pic soon.

Hiya Briar Rose

Sounds kewl. Would love to see a pic of it.

I have to get a pic of my wirewrapped (wrapped it myself) rainbow moonstone but gotta wait til my camera batteries recharge

LibraX

My very first one was carnelian! Average silver chain, and had another carnelian ball at the top to hold onto. It was weird though, didn't warm to me too much and one day I went to check on it and it was broken clean in half. :/ I kid you not.

I've now got my second one, a pretty little amethyst one. Amethyst has always been my favourite crystal, always had an affinity for it and although this looks more simpler than my old pendulum, I actually LOVE her. I've yet to have a wrong reading with her actually (probably jinxed it now). But it's real deep purple around the top and then fades out to look almost like clear quartz at the tip.

I've heard people who have made their own pendulums, it sounds like fun!

Amy xo

EDIT: Just read what you said about making your own moonstone one, I was actually going to add that I'd love to make a moonstone one as moonstone fascinates me and for some reason it's my 'spirit guide' stone, the one I hold onto when making contact with them etc.

Freddy

I recently received a bloodstone and a amethyst pendulum from a friend of mine not too long ago :) I love them both dearly, I just need to get a little more practice with them.
Oh! I also had a citrine one a year or so ago but it seems to be hiding from me... *Sigh* I guess I can't blame it...I did neglect it for quite awhile...

Freddy

Briar Rose said:

That sounds awesome! I can't wait to see a pic :D

NorthernTigress

This is the Bloodstone pendulum I got from, of all places, Amazon Canada. It's a Lo Scarabeo product, and I actually pre-ordered it last December. I almost forgot about it, until I got the notification from Amazon that it was leaving the warehouse.

This is only my second pendulum, the first being home-made from a piece of clear quartz.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 97

aranarose

I have a rose quartz pendulum with chakra stones up the chain and a pentagram on the pendulum itself. I <3 it.

Attachments

• pendulumrosequartz.jpg
    pendulumrosequartz.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 80