Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

Satori

I'm so happy to have friends like cardlady!!! :D

Here is a small portion my MoonBell kit which is upwards of 106 items!

You can see the Moon (thanks Aulruna) and the bell which I provided in the bottom of the photo.

in the pic:

lobster
next to bell is a book about magic
photo pin
isis
sun/moon bead
skeleton and crown

What I love love love about that skeleton is that he falls in such strange positions and he points at things. I laugh when he is in a throw because it is like "Hey stupid! Look over there....that is important." Have you ever seen the comedian Jeff Dunham? The ventriloquist? This little skeleton is like one of those characters for me....when he shows up...he always has something to say.

Attachments

• MoonBell.jpg
    MoonBell.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 72

Satori

One more...can't resist!

This is the rock I found last Sunday in my new little garden. I was raking and up popped a stone....and here she is. I collect heart rocks...and this one just turned up. So perfect!

Attachments

• 0527010902a.jpg
    0527010902a.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 86

kaleanna

Satori said:
One more...can't resist!

This is the rock I found last Sunday in my new little garden. I was raking and up popped a stone....and here she is. I collect heart rocks...and this one just turned up. So perfect!

beautiful Stone Satori!

LadySeishou

Thank you!

Mellaenn said:
It's not too late at all, we are currently trolling for new members for the next week or so!

Welcome! Do stay lively and interactive on the thread with us so we know you're still with us. :)

I look forward to joining in on all the fun as an active participant this time around. And I will try to join in on the conversations but goodness, this is a lively place - I will try to keep up!

LadySeishou

Satori said:
One more...can't resist!

It is a beautifully heart shaped stone. Is it a smaller stone?

Mathki

Aulruna said:
But Mathki, I'm in Germany, and it costs me only 3,45€ to ship up to 500g to Denmark. Check how much it will be for you to ship to Germany. I'll happily exchange with you.

That would be lovely, Aulruna! :love: It is a little cheaper to ship to Germany - about 6,70 Euro (9,5 USD).

Denmark is an extremely expensive country!! I buy catfood in England or Germany over the internet because not only is the food itself cheaper, the delivery costs are lower than if I bought it in my own country!

Mathki

Satori said:
One more...can't resist!

Woow, that's so perfectly shaped! One would think that it was man made!

LadySeishou

Satori said:
I admit, my tastes have shifted and I'm into smalls. Smaller pieces....but yes, I have multiple sets now too. One of mine, the first I ever created is a Toy Oracle. ONLY toys in it in fact.

Inspired by last years thread, I began my own collection. And yes, it was mostly based on little toys and trinkets as I have two grown kids and over the years kept a small box of their "treasures" that had been abandoned over time: Polly Pockets, Micro Machine cars, buttons from first jumpers and the like.

And I too have started a miniature sized oracle, it fits into one of the larger toy/gumball capsule: a miniature shell, a bean, a crystal point, a tiny fairy doll, miniature die, a metal nut (found after one of my husband's projects :) Also a small origami crane.

Does anyone else include paper based items in their oracle?

Witchy Woman

Satori said:
One more...can't resist!

That stone IS ...SO...Perfect! What a great find! I wonder who owned it along time ago, before you? Ya know someone did! ;)

Witchy Woman

LadySeishou said:
Inspired by last years thread, I began my own collection. And yes, it was mostly based on little toys and trinkets as I have two grown kids and over the years kept a small box of their "treasures" that had been abandoned over time: Polly Pockets, Micro Machine cars, buttons from first jumpers and the like.

And I too have started a miniature sized oracle, it fits into one of the larger toy/gumball capsule: a miniature shell, a bean, a crystal point, a tiny fairy doll, miniature die, a metal nut (found after one of my husband's projects :) Also a small origami crane.

Does anyone else include paper based items in their oracle?
Im just starting one now. But if I had a mini deck, probly. I would be afraid it would get crushed in the pile of the others. :)