Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

Witchy Woman

Mellaenn said:
Witchy Woman, great ideas but as your Exchange Host I'm going to invoke "The Power of the Grand Thread Poo-Bah" and say that we'll just stick with the process that we have in place this time around; that's what I have posted in the opening post. :) These are great ideas for future exchanges, though!

Mathki, let's give it til June 1 to see if we have anyone in your country who is interested. You are certainly welcome to try and round up any recruits! If there is no one else to whom you can affordably ship, we'll let you bow out. Are you sure that the little tiny packages are so expensive? I just got a tarot bag from someone in the UK in a tiny shipping bag and I don't think it was over $3 (EDIT - I meant 3 pounds) ...not so bad...

And yes, everybody, when you get in your groups you can start working on details...for now, just collect...
O yeah, thats what I meant. for future ideas...not now. I love this one! no worries
;)

kaleanna

Mellaenn said:
I close my eyes and choose when I'm reading long distance for someone. If the sitter is there, I let her choose.

I really don't know how many pieces I have right now. Maybe about 60 in the main oracle, but another 100 or so in the satellite oracles! How about you? Or anyone else here? Any idea how many you've got?

Reminds me - I need to post a better pic of my oracle later when I have time.

I know I have well over 200 or 300 items in mine(haven't counted lately)I really should go through it again.

Aulruna

International postage has risen into the sky where I am, too. Though Australia has become cheaper, the same as US, as long as I keep to the "letter" specifications.

And Canada takes the prize for expensive shipping ... postcards to Europe were 1,85$ - I've never sent so few vacation greetings in my life!!

But Mathki, I'm in Germany, and it costs me only 3,45€ to ship up to 500g to Denmark. Check how much it will be for you to ship to Germany. I'll happily exchange with you.

Witchy Woman

kaleanna said:
I know I have well over 200 or 300 items in mine(haven't counted lately)I really should go through it again.
Wow. Thats one big bag. Ever thought of dividing up into specific groups?
Wow. Thats one big BAG!

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
Wow. Thats one big bag. Ever thought of dividing up into specific groups?
Wow. Thats one big BAG!

LOL Witchy

It is in one Big Bowl. My crazy smile Pumpkin bowl.

I have thought of dividing them up but with them all being in that one bowl maybe they won't get misplaced as easy as the dragon deck has seemingly gotten misplaced, :laugh:

Witchy Woman

kaleanna said:
LOL Witchy

It is in one Big Bowl. My crazy smile Pumpkin bowl.

I have thought of dividing them up but with them all being in that one bowl maybe they won't get misplaced as easy as the dragon deck has seemingly gotten misplaced, :laugh:
LOL i have an idea...maybe the deck is under the oracle stuff! It took a dive into the playing field.

Satori

I just got a lovely packet from Mell for MoonBell (my main flotsam and jetsam oracle) and I love all the items!!! I put them all in my lovely clowny MoonBell head! I do notice that I have a lot of metal as well, but not enough that I would want to have a separate oracle....it offsets the plastic in MoonBell.

I'm about to count my items...and I have many teenytiny leeetle things in there for the folks who really dig. I ended up taking out the larger objects. They were sort of just floating around on top anyway.

Also, I have an LG phone and a cord to download things onto the computer. I took pics of everything and tried to do a file transfer and the LG phone won't work. I get an error message saying I need to download something to make it work and I can't get Explorer to connect to the site to download it. It keeps saying there is a problem in the phone.

sigh.

cardlady22

Satori, can your phone send the pics to your email address? I have a Contact set up as Home that's just my email address.

Witchy Woman

Welp my dear, I suck at comp stuff. One reason I havnt down loaded my stuff yet also. I think I can eventually do it, but Ill get all frustrated as get out, trying.

Satori

cardlady22 said:
Satori, can your phone send the pics to your email address? I have a Contact set up as Home that's just my email address.
I don't know the answer to that. Will try!