The Doo-Dad Divas

kaleanna

(((((((to my fellow Divas)))))))) Sorry that ya'll are having lots of issues :( ya'll are in my prayers every day.

Mellaenn

Just a quick hello to everyone. I wanted to let you know that after this evening, I will probably not be online very much here at AT until Monday evening because we have family coming to visit.

At this point I think that some people are still waiting for a package here or there, but mostly we are at the point where everyone can exchange readings; I would advise that when you have time try to do at least one reading here. Not everyone has the time, but this is a great opportunity. I especially love reading for someone with items that they sent me - I can feel THEIR energy. (But then, I'm into psychometry!)

Anyway, send me a p.m. if you have any questions; otherwise, I'll see you all in a few days.

Have fun!

silverwings94

Lady S Reading

Good Morning Lady S,
You have asked for a general reading about what you should do regarding your health and here it is:

The first item that I pulled out of my bag was a Gogo Crazy Bone:ECO
As stated in the booklet it says"Ability to overcome obstacles" - this I take is that you can overcome anything that comes in your way. No matter how hard something is you will come out on top. As to health your knee with lots of rest, Physical Therapy,( Rice= rest, ice,compression meaing a ace bandage to reduce swelling) elevation you will bounce back quickly.

The next item pulled was: Alphabet Letter eraser: "K"= Words beginning with the letter"K". You can look up some words that might pertain to this like: Keep+keep up the good work that your doing as to recovery,Knit= letting the bones, nerves etc knit back together to heal.

The third item drawn was : Hand; I take this as to asking for a "hand' maybe is things around the house so that you don't have to be up all the time and not healing tthe way you should. Pushing forward in your healing, Stop as to doing too much that might give you a set-back n healing.

Well thats all that came to me as these were the only ones that wanted to speak to me today. I hope that it makes sense to you, this is the first time that I have ever read item like this and it was really interesting seeing what they had to say.
Wishing you lots of healing energy to you that you heal soon.
Namste,
Kat

LadySeishou

Good morning Kat! Thank you very much for my reading! And a very enlightening reading it is! And such timing! I had just gotten on the computer when I saw your post! :)

The first item that I pulled out of my bag was a Gogo Crazy Bone:ECO
As stated in the booklet it says"Ability to overcome obstacles" - this I take is that you can overcome anything that comes in your way. No matter how hard something is you will come out on top. As to health your knee with lots of rest, Physical Therapy,( Rice= rest, ice,compression meaing a ace bandage to reduce swelling) elevation you will bounce back quickly.

I think that it's very cool that the first item you selected was an item that I sent you and the ECO Gogo at that! It is encouraging to hear that I have the "ability to overcome obstacles" and I agree with your interpretation that this means that I will overcome this setback by actively working toward my recovery. This is a POV I think that I have been forgetting, that I am actively engaged in this healing process! It is an easy trap for me to feel powerless and frustrated by my circumstances when I should be thinking positively as I give my body the thing that it needs most to recover: rest. Ice and elevation help tremendously as well.

The next item pulled was: Alphabet Letter eraser: "K"= Words beginning with the letter"K". You can look up some words that might pertain to this like: Keep+keep up the good work that your doing as to recovery,Knit= letting the bones, nerves etc knit back together to heal.

Oh-K! The first thing that comes to mind is the fact that my husband's name begins with this letter! And he's certainly the bedrock of my recovery! He's taken over all the cooking and cleaning so that I can stay off of my knee as much as possible! He also rearranged all the furniture to make it easier to get around (crutches need a surprising amount of room to use) and rest (he hauled my recliner upstairs so that I could get out of bed but still keep my leg straight and elevated). I don't know how I would have manged any of this without him!

And "K" stands for "kids" I think as well! My son has been great with all this. He's fetched and carried all manner of things for me without complaint as well as keep me company in my "upstairs exile" as I had come to think of it. We've watched a lot of great movies together!

The third item drawn was : Hand; I take this as to asking for a "hand' maybe is things around the house so that you don't have to be up all the time and not healing tthe way you should. Pushing forward in your healing, Stop as to doing too much that might give you a set-back n healing.

Yes, definitely! And a good reminder that I need to be watchful for overdoing as my knee gets stronger. I wonder if I should borrow the read hand that Quester sent me for my oracle as a totem/charm to keep me honest!

Well thats all that came to me as these were the only ones that wanted to speak to me today. I hope that it makes sense to you, this is the first time that I have ever read item like this and it was really interesting seeing what they had to say.
Wishing you lots of healing energy to you that you heal soon.
Namste,
Kat

Yes, yes! Your reading offers a lot of good, sound advice and a reminder or two that I'm not alone in all this! A wonderful, beautiful reading!

So thank you! Thank you very much for doing this reading for me! I hope that your recovery is coming along as well and that your family, especially its newest member, is healthy and happy!

Namaste,
LS

kaleanna

Lovely reading silverwings :)

LadySeishou

Looking for a volunteer...

Greetings Fellow Divas!

I've received a very insightful reading from Silverwings94 - thanks again Kat! So I guess I'll go next and offer a reading to the next Diva brave enough to give it a try! I have only read for myself before now so reading for someone else will be a new, hopefully fun experience.

What I would like to do because this is new for me, is offer several different options for my querent to chose from:

Size:

(a) Medium-sized items (1/2" to 1 1/2")
(b) Miniature-sized items (1/4" to 3/4")

Items used for oracle:

(a) Items randomly chosen by me from the items you sent me
(b) Items randomly selected from a mixed collection (five items from each Diva)
(c) Items randomly selected from my original oracle
(d) Items selected by you from a photograph of randomly selected items

Method:

(a) Items drawn randomly from my oracle bowl or divas bag and assigned meaning as they are drawn (like Silverwings' reading for me)

(b) Items drawn randomly from bowl or bag and tossed by hand or cup onto a reading cloth and assigned meaning by pattern, grouping and/or location on cloth

(c) Items arranged in a circular pattern as they are drawn from bowl or bag or if selected from a photograph, you may tell me how you would arrange the items in a circle by clock position (noon, one o'clock, two o'clock, etc.) This is an experiment to try out a variation of Satori's mandala method.

Casting surface:

(a) Dark navy plain silk
(b) Black cotton with pendulum answers design
(b) Red Asian dragon pattern (better for five items or miniature oracle)
(c) Divas compass pattern (better for five items or miniature oracle)

As to the number of items used for the reading, you could tell me what you feel is right or allow me to choose based on your question.

I would prefer to do a general reading first if that's okay and perhaps take on a reading for a more specific question later as I am trying to get my sea legs so to speak and see what method works best.

Also, I will probably need a day or two to get back to you as my schedule is still erratic to say the least ;)

Hope that everyone is getting stronger everyday and your days begin with promise and end with contentment!

LadyS

LadySeishou

Lovely reading silverwings :)

Yes, wasn't it? It was beautiful in its simplicity as well.

How are you doing K? Looks like things have been pretty quiet around here lately...

kaleanna

Yes, wasn't it? It was beautiful in its simplicity as well.

How are you doing K? Looks like things have been pretty quiet around here lately...

Hiya LadyS,

Yes it was :D

I am hanging in there, trying to declutter, draw, and be here, LOL.

I am packing stuff up as I need some prices from post office and to ship a couple things.

Though would love a nap. LOL.

Way to go to offer up a reading. Since our other partners are still dealing with stuff, I will give some time to allow for them to speak up for the reading from you hun, I hope that you don't mind.

kaleanna

I am opening up a reading for my partners that I have yet to do a reading for. It might take me a day or two to get to the reading so please bear with me.

LadySeishou

I am hanging in there, trying to declutter, draw, and be here, LOL.

I am packing stuff up as I need some prices from post office and to ship a couple things.

Though would love a nap. LOL.

I hear you :) As I recall, neither of my kids were big on naps when they were three. Or bedtime either. Or even to slow down long enough to sleep. Now, it's hard to get them out of bed in the morning :)

Way to go to offer up a reading. Since our other partners are still dealing with stuff, I will give some time to allow for them to speak up for the reading from you hun, I hope that you don't mind.

No, it's quite alright! Heaven only knows that I have my problems too. Perhaps it's all for the best.

Stay well, K! :)