The Doo-Dad Divas

LadySeishou

I am opening up a reading for my partners that I have yet to do a reading for. It might take me a day or two to get to the reading so please bear with me.

I'll wait as well to give Quester the opportunity to take you up on your offer K as she hasn't had the chance to accept a reading yet.

((((sends healing thoughts and hugs to Quester))))

kaleanna

Hiya LadyS hun,

Am glad that you understand :)

When I posted my offer, it was meant that I could do one for you and one for Quester. But I totally understand if you want to wait for me to read for you til after I read for Quester :) Just let me know when :D

How is your knee doing???

Are you able to get around a little better?

Quester

Thank you for all the well wishes. I think they really do make a difference in getting better. Just like mother's chicken soup for the cold. :grin:
Looking forward to a reading Kaleanna!! I am sorry to have been off here more than on. I look forward to reading for my Do Dad Diva friends in the very near future. Hope I am as good at it as you all are!!! :heart:

kaleanna

Thank you for all the well wishes. I think they really do make a difference in getting better. Just like mother's chicken soup for the cold. :grin:
Looking forward to a reading Kaleanna!! I am sorry to have been off here more than on. I look forward to reading for my Do Dad Diva friends in the very near future. Hope I am as good at it as you all are!!! :heart:

Glad to hear from you Quester hun. I will get to your reading hopefully today when lil one goes to take his nap.

We totally understand hun. Just glad you can post when you can and that you get to feeling better.

Is there any particular focus for your reading?

If I am good at it then I am sure that you will be too :)

silverwings94

Good afternoon ladies,
Well we have been loosing power off and on all day today. I am open to doing reading for the rest of our group when ever you are ready.
My granddaughter has gotten a thrill out of eveything I received, infact she was present when I opened all the envelopes. Her question was " Baba, Why are people sending you such funny things? Don't they want them?" My reply took a few minutes to form before I could explain it where a 4 yr.old could understand. I told her that we use them to see if we can answer questions just like when I use my tarot cards or my runes. That she well knows about because she has helped me to decide what cards sometimes I want to buy.
So when you girls are ready just give me a holler. Its pouring like cats and dogs , theres thunder so far no lightening the satellite has gone out and I just got paged for a EMS call but I'm still on medical till at least the end of the month. Or till what the dr. decides and the therapist. I have pt tomorrow and when I went the other day I was there a full hour and what a work-out he gave me.

Have a good rest of the day.
Namaste,
Kat

LadySeishou

(((( Sending thoughts of good cheer and hugs for better days to all my fellow Divas ))))

K, I'm getting around much better these days and I'm even up for showering which I missed almost more than walking around ;)

And I think that I'll wait for the independent F&J Oracle thread to go live before accepting or offering any more readings - I believe it will be more fun when we have less pressing concerns. So I hope to see you all in the new thread sometime later, okay?

Until then, take care and grow stronger! :thumbsup:

kaleanna

glad you are getting better LadyS :)

Would lovingly accept a reading from you silverwings, whenever you get time to.

I hope to get to Quester's reading today. Did Not get a chance to do it yesterday.

kaleanna

Sorry Quester hun.Will get to the reading today one way or another.

Mellaenn

Great readings here, everyone! I've been away from AT for a bit, but I'm checking in on these threads to see how the Junk Oracle exchange is going.

Just wanted to let you know we'll be shutting down the main F & J thread but these little group threads will stay open to finalize any exchanges. You can still do readings here, too, if you like.

Ciao!

Quester

Checking in to see how the the Divas are doing!! Hopefully I will be on here more this week!! Anytime you are ready Kaleanna. :heart: There is no hurry on this side!! Need to give some readings myself!! :)