Lost deck!

Stormdancer

Stormdancer was also very close, the deck itself has lots of cards which deal with going underground etc.
LOL...not really. THAT card is for WHERE the deck is.

I guess the simple line drawing on "The Insects" could point to the "primative" art work of the Greenwood, but that seems to really be stretching it...LOL

Yora

I'll be trying music shuffle and if that hasn't helped later cards :p i dont want and will not accept points!!! This is good practice for me. :p

Yora

I'll be trying music shuffle and if that hasn't helped later cards :p i dont want and will not accept points!!! This is good practice for me. :p

Marianne by The Dig

posting songs first i don't know where your going!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB36Iy-7Zjw

i'll be feelling in now. See if there's more, but what first pops up is The Dig, maybe it is somewhere dug into like clothing or a newspaper basket or even in the ground.

Marianne, thinking it might be with a loved one?
----

Little Lover's so polite by the Silversun Pickups

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziR2EaQOSjU

Thinking maybe your little lover took it? :p Maybe by accident or humz, maybe she slipped on a banana and it fell in her backpack. (or his :p) Hmmz doesn't feel like it was stolen. NON! But i could be not tuning in good enough. You could listen to the song or read the lyrics!
-----
Two Sisters in love by again The Dig (album is Electric Toys could be a hint too)

Starting to think it is dug in somewhere :p Have to listen to the whole song it's not done yet after that i'll ask one more!!! Maybe your sister knows something!! hahaah just grabbing anything that feels i should add. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVL_IhGNYsU

---

Okay i tried to ask for specific place where to easily find it because it can be dug under anywhere!

The Distillers- Drain the blood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0jHnWbbFjI

Have to listen and listen to hear more.(edit: done!) :0 But i'm thinking/feeling Drain (not blood) had something to do with it. Somewhere near it or in a cabinet under it. ^^;; gotta listen more!! Let me know if you found it haha

Words i picked up with a share feeling: Teenage meat, (your sister maybe?) Maybe he's gone away. (With someone who isn't there. Thinking/feeling a girl. Saw a vision of a girl with lightbrown hair, white/palish skin. Very sweet and awesome lol Hippie/vegetarian/bohemian kind of feel I saw her shoulderbag. Not sure but maybe from jeansfabric. lol Also saw a lightlight (brown is the colour i think but very light!! :p not dark chocolate brown at least) bookcase.

That is it i think!

Edit:: wel saying vision, i don't know it was wat flooped to my head and felt like i should maybe add to it!! As anything might help haha.

Yora

LOL...not really. THAT card is for WHERE the deck is.

I guess the simple line drawing on "The Insects" could point to the "primative" art work of the Greenwood, but that seems to really be stretching it...LOL

:p it is perhaps underground! you have to look through stuff very closely. Like piles of clothing etc. You have to examine one by one so that nothing is missed :p PERHAPS!

EDIT! In the clilp of drain the blood that i am now watching Brody is going really underground like in the sewers underground! :p Do you spend allot of time there stormdancer ;) haha

Milfoil

Still no luck . . . this is really getting on my nerves now. I know it's here somewhere but we only moved in 3 months ago and still there is stuff here there and everywhere. I'm SURE I have seen it since then, positive in fact.

There are so many indications of it being down, under, beneath etc. I wonder what that can mean . . . ?

Mona18

Here I go ...

I used my Titania Fortune Cards to arrive at these answers:

Road - Flowers - Dog

You are missing Tarot of the Old Path - Depicted by the first card drawn - Road

Check hallway drawers, near flowers perhaps?

Do you have a pet? Have you tried looking for the deck around the pet's stuff?

Also, when asking the question I said "desk" instead of "deck" do you have a desk that it might be in?

Yora

haha maybe the pet (perhaps not when it's a goldfish) buried it under some red flowers across the road! *grins*

gregory

We already know the deck is the Greenwood :bugeyed:

I'll try another book later....

Le Fanu

OK, Le Fanu's (home made) Magical Shell Oracle. Only yes or no I'm afraid. Seven wave-worn shells (picked this summer from the shores of the Atlantic) are selected from my magic bag and tossed. Those cast upright denote yes, those facing downwards denote no.

A couple of questions;

Is it in the bedroom? No

Is it inside something? No

Is it near books? Yes

Attachments

• SDC13952.JPG
    SDC13952.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 61