Interesting dream little help please

Siochanai

Hello everyone

First I would greatly appreciate some help. In exchange I would be happy to give feedback or help someone else out with their dream. My dreams tend to be quite cryptic and difficult for me to breakdown.

The dream started in a dark cave. It was very dank and moist. I was moving through the caverns swiftly almost un natural. Using all my senses to find someone. I took occasional breaks to get my bearings situated. When I came to the destination with un natural agility I got the jump on a female vampire, with reddish blonde hair almost like cinnamon, and cut off her head with a blade I have seen in many dreams. The blade is a dagger with a bronze hilt. The blade itself is about six to twelve inches long with a gentle curve and runes engraved on it.
I saved a female who was also a vampire but I have seen her before I knew her face and hair and features. She was from a dream I had when I was 16. Slender face with long silky black hair to the center of her back. She was wearing a long white dress and she just just radiant just like before. She gave me peace. We left together in haste again with that in natural speed and agility as we were being chased.

Siochanai

Sorry for the Double post but my phone does not let me edit. I felt this deduction very pertinent.

For some reason I am thinking this dream is almost like a battle between deities and it seems like they are saying let's see what he decides. After some research the vampire in white the female from my dream ten years ago reminds me of Morrigan. In google images there was a depiction of her in a white dress. Only one but it looked just like what I saw. I have never seen an image of her till now. The vampire female I killed had reddish blonde hair like cinnamon. After research she looked like depictions of Lilith. The dream was like no other my senses were fully present. It is not every day you can remember vividly every ounce of flesh and muscle tearing with every slice.

This may also relate to the abnormal amount of ravens and crows I have been seeing. Also the dagger. The fact that my most vivid dreams revolve around New and full moons may also be related.

Any thoughts?

lilangel09

Slaying any personal demons lately?

Navigating chaotic/dark surroundings sure-footedly.

Perhaps it is saying you are well-suited for this kind of job?

Siochanai

Not slaying any personal demons. Just navigating this new spiritual awakening.

tarotbear

Does this tie in to your Bear dream?

Siochanai

Not really it seems to tie slightly into a dream from ten years ago via the one female persona.

tarotbear

I just posted a long post in your Bear thread.

Siochanai

Ok thank you tarotbear. This dream in particular really has me stumped I am trying to connect the dots but it is quite odd for me. This is really the first dream where all 6 senses were really going and to have this dark haired person show up again so far from the initial time I saw her originally really adds to me being stumped and confused hopefully I can sort this one out because deep inside it seems very important.

Just read that post about the Bear again thank you tarotbear. Through that post this dream does somewhat relate back to the Bear in a way. When I first saw this dark haired female in the white gown it was in a open field surrounded by a forest. Beautiful flowers blooming etc. I took her hand and we walked away together. Now in this dream I had to kill something vampire or whatever and I saved her. I am thinking she is the connection I am missing to tie all these dreams I have been having together.

I really think I need to look at all these dreams as a whole but every dream is just as confusing as the last so it is difficult to tie them together.

BTW would the Rune Uruz (second in the first futhark) be related to the Bear as well? I have seen this rune numerous times once by a well being filled by a waterfall and it is also engraved on this dagger I always see.

Milfoil

If this were my dream (ie I can only see this from my own inner lexicon so it may be different for you), I would be asking what a vampire means to me?

Being in a cave suggests going down, deep into the subconscious but could also reference the cave which the bear (Great Mother) hibernates and births in. Caves are both synonymous with orifices of the human body and the entrance to the other world in the psyche. Entering the cave suggests a time of facing fears, facing the authentic self and coming to grips with the skeletons in the closet. In the dark, our subconscious fears and reactions tend to come to the fore.

Cinnamon and red are on the same scale of earth colours, red ochre, life blood, passion, the essential component of life from within the mother's womb. A vampire may suggest a kind of sexual need or desire of this energy and the need to kill it off in preference to the safe, beautiful and 'white' or pure energy which may or may not be necessary but perhaps what your subconscious acknowledges right now.

Interesting dream!

Siochanai

Interesting take Milfoil. This was very much appreciated.

So lets look from that perspective for a moment. So what does a vampire mean to me?
To me a vampire is someone or something that feeds off the energy of others. Not blood sucking monsters instead feeds off energy that everyone and everything gives off.

I can relate to certain aspects of this. Some part of me tells me that I myself am a manipulator of energies. I believe everything around us gives off energy. I can't in particular see the energy maybe I need practice but I can sense the energy. Often I can dictate someones personality and intentions just by being in their vicinity. When I get in arguments with someone they become very drained and emotionally strained like I almost took important energy they need to sustain themselves away. On the other side of things when someone is drained or emotionally strained I have seen that in the same token I can sooth and relax them and they begin to feel better almost like I am replenishing energy they lost in some way.

I may sound like a nut job but this is just a take from things I have experienced and it may just be a coincidence but then again nothing happens by chance.

Maybe these dreams the Bear, Vampire, Lupine like shadow person, eagle/falcon, blade, and other various occurrences some of which I really am uncomfortable bringing up are testing my strength, willpower, and trying to get me to accept my gifts. At the same time maybe deities are trying to get my attention as well. I try talking to them even tho I don't know who they are and maybe I am just missing the signs blindly. These dreams have really been taking hold, and are becoming a every night occurrence around the new and full moons. During the other moon phases the dreams are more sporadic and only every two to three days.

[side note] Did anyone else see the amazing blue aura the moon gave off last night?