Lost deck!

Cat*

Amanda's quotes made me think of your business, Millie. Could your Greenwood be there somewhere?

Amanda

Amanda's quotes made me think of your business, Millie. Could your Greenwood be there somewhere?

It's kind of funny, joists were mentioned twice, and I got the Lilies in my Lenormand cards, suggesting "support". I wonder if it has to do with a post or something that runs from the floor to the ceiling, since I got the roof and floor references.

Amanda

Another thing I just thought of, is log cabins sometimes have lofts... a loft would have a floor that is up high near the ceiling. :p

zannamarie

A little bibliomancy from The Goddess Within pocket book.
"Once I decide to do something, I can't have people telling me I can't. If there's a roadblock, you jump over it, walk around it, crawl under it." - Kitty Kelly

The accompanying image shows a woman outside reaching for and just touching a point on a star in the sky as she pushes off a wall to reach it.

- - - - - - -

Maybe you placed it somewhere up out of reach after a minor confrontation with someone?

zannamarie

Millie - did you ever find this deck?

Milfoil

Not so far. It's odd, quite a few things seem to go missing in this new house. Little, odd things but highly personal 'treasures'. All the others I have eventually found but the Greenwood deck is still missing in action.

Our home does have a loft space but only after the deck had gone missing does one area of the loft have any flooring down and only three weeks ago did we put some boxes of stuff up there so a long time after the deck went missing.

The Spirit of the house likes flowers and I have put fresh flowers out regularly, the other items were found but this one remains hidden for some reason.

firefrost

Just read through this and the first thing that sprung to mind was suitcases. Ours have zipped lining for things to sneak into (I swear the zips opened themselves and told the cushion covers we'd bought to hide inside) and pockets to put stuff in and forget about so maybe...?

Milfoil

Finally, it is found!

Phew - am I glad. The Greenwood deck has been found!

So Gregory said something to do with brown - yes, it was packed in a cardboard box, 2nd draw - dangerous equipment - spot on, there is a lot of equipment in there which needs careful handling! Greenwood - spot on!
Amanda04 - earthy/crafty - yes, it was my Greenwood, 2nd draw - laundry fabrics - yes, the utility is where all that takes place!
Cat* - Downstairs, laundry room, where it isn't usually - YES a big YES - it was in a cardboard box with other books under the sink - no idea who put it there - the box says 'Candles' on the side and is indeed full of candles at the top (only the underneath is full of books, craft supplies and the deck! RUST - well, it was under the sink, water, could be?
Lunalafey - near water - yes, it was under the sink! (of all places?!?!?)
Stormdancer - cave or somewhere dark - yes, that room has no windows and the cupboard is down under the sink in a corner. 2nd read - Greenwood - YES!
Zannamarie - Kitchen Sink counter and beige - YES - bang on! The deck is in a light brown skin bag. Horns sticking out of it - The Greenwood has lots of horns!
IheartTarot - one part was right, the cleaning equipment - there is a bit of that under the sink!
Flaxen - near family photos - there were two lots of family photos in the box it was found in. Both decks (old path and sacred path) are very similar in basis to the Greenwood.
Yora - Drain the blood - well it was next to the main drain!
Le Fanu - is it near books - Yes there were books in the box.

So without going through every post - so many of you got it right and I just didn't see it.

How amazing are you all? Fantastic, trust your instincts, they are pretty spot on!

Thanks for your help, I cannot believe where I found this or why that box was put there but hey. All's well that ends well. Now I just have to find the thimble that went missing and my hobby tool (which is what I was looking for in the first place!).

HAPPY DANCE.

:D

gregory

YAYYYYYY !!! (I was even getting ready to take up a collection to buy you another !)

I have a nice thimble if you want one :) I will bring it next time I see you !

Oh happy day callooh callay and all that stuff :D :party:

Milfoil

Oh, I have dozens of thimbles but this was was special. Not expensive but had been with me a looooong time. It is an open ended one (tailors thimble) like this:

http://www.woollenmills.ie/tailors-thimbles.html

It is shaped to fit my finger and I miss it. No doubt it will turn up - either that of I have vacuumed it up. :(