Dream Divination Experiment.

obeygravity

Okay, my question is, what can I do to better myself to help all relationships in my life become more fruitful (particularly romantic and friendships)! I'm excited to see what comes up!

Dancing Bear

You might get a scary or odd dream tonight out of me , I am off to do a ghost hunt tonight Before bedtime LOL!!

Haizea

It's morning here now...starting tonight. Let's see if Dancing Bear comes with new hairy little guys. :D

Yora

Straight from the notepad!! I did not consciously remember your question but i felt it so i used the feeling!! :D this is what i remember:

i noticed the house i was in had some windows that i could be seen through i noticed i was topless! :( i covered my bewbs with my arms and tried to hide on my knees i watched to see if there was something i could cover myself with, there was a silk white with lightblue (almost light faded aquarel colors) napkin, it was in a bronze/golden basket (for umbrella's) and there where some ohter silk napkins (at least the shape they wheren't large scarves :( UUUGH) i saw a shirt laying on the floor, black with white letters on it and maybe one red letter, i grabbed it i had to lean over for it a bit :( and i saw a boy watching my way (i thought uh oh)but i grabbed the shirt started walking and tried to casually put it on. (the boy started to put his attention on the bike rack to get his bike, he was dark skinned with b lack hair, curly)

it was as if i walked on a boardwalk when i managed to put it on!!

There was also a guy in a club (israelien club) and it was neonlight with lightpurple, ad he gave people something (some sort of drugs/partystuff) thhrough a thing that you see in the movies where a prisoner gets food nd stuff. it ws said that he could have been something (there was a prestigious rank for him but he refused i think)

celticnoodle

Yora, my dream also had a young kid spying on me in it! weird. :p

I dreamt that I was in a house (not one I know in real life) and that I was hiding from someone, but was found out and had to leave because it was dangerous for me. Now, the place I was 'hiding' in must have been an apartment building, as I recall looking out the windows and seeing and understanding the other buildings around me were rented as well and our cars were all parked near each other.

Anyway, my father was again in this dream with me, and he was my dad in this dream as well, but he was quite young and tall and slender as well, (like he was when he was a young man). He was concerned for my safety and helping me pack my bag that I would take with me.

It was cold out, so I threw a few long sleeved shirts in the suitcase and a couple of pull over sweaters and then dad left the room and I remembered I should pack a coat too, in case I needed it. I went to reach for it on the floor on the other side of the bed or something and this side of the bed/floor was also beside the window. All of a sudden a small child of about 7yrs of age peeked his head up at me and grinned sheepishly at me--HE HAD BEEN SPYING ON ME! :bugeyed:

I recall in the dream grabbing him by the arm and scaring him, and I was in his face, yelling and I'm sure he thought I was going to bite him or something, because he was quite afraid of me. I remember thinking that (tho why it was about being bit rather then hit or something I don't know!). I remember my dad coming back into the room when he heard all this commotion and I also remember in all this thinking this little boy was the neighbors son. I was fearful now about 'escaping' since this child knew that I was doing so, and fearful the "bad guys" would find me and wondered what I would do as a result now.

After that, I woke up.

Yora

;D supercools!!!

The apartment i was in was beautifull and had light wood all around. an apartment for people with more money to spend. *jealous* :( haha

The people 9and the children where safe too there, great place for families i felt.) around where quite safe in their little fancy community :p haha still jealous! ;)

Yora

fell asleep, but again a dream about nakedness!! this time about guys being naked! Some hot some not! :p and kevin bacon was there too! (WHYYY T_T :p) i will put it here later, hopefully i will remember even more.

And i saw a tarot spread. With roisin murphy from moloko, she was so beautifull in it!! she had a lightblue dress and was the highpriestess, she also had glowing moonlight lightblue eyes. She was the outcome card, i think it was something about love. The first card could have been nine of swords, was reading the cards and then i woke up. :S

Haizea

I was with two friends from school (we are 44 now) :D and we see two guys we knew long ago. My friends say "they are much uglier now". I say "So are we".

Dancing Bear

OK No hairy little guys in this one..
I am driving along highway going towards something.. a destination i have no idea about really..
In another car is a girlfriend.. I have a people mover van, and she has a large sedan.
hers is browna nd mine Silver.. If that emans naythign to you..
anyway we get to a place a man has.. he shows us around and there isz a highly spiritual point on his land.. My grilfriend wants to see it, I personally was not overly inclined.. I guess it was the suspiscious mind jumping in.
Anyway we swapped cars, I felt overly vunerable in hers, Like too exposed.Not nice feeling. I liked my own car thankyou LOL!!
The way was blocked i noticed.. But when i got to the spot the man had already cleared the way..
All the time i was feeling i was on her journey and not my own, when we stopped!!
I was ok with that because she is a friend.. But i was also very eager to get moving onto my own journey.

Hope that helped,

DB xxx