Dream Divination Experiment.

obeygravity

I'll be starting this tonight as well. Didn't see the Q before I went to bed!

celticnoodle

I don't know what the question is or was or will be - but I had a bit of an odd dream this morning .. LOL!
EDITED - Oh I'm an idiot. Its been posted. Ok will start tonight then, you dont wanna know this mornings oddity!
:p YES I DO!!!! :D

I probably would 'understand' it! lol!
our lives are ALWAYS crazy! :laugh: I don't know if I could handle a perfectly sane and 'normal' life--if that even exists? does it?

It doesn't have to count though, ming, but do tell me about it! I'm wanting to know. :)

mingbop

You will regret it! MUHAHAHAHA :)
Well I wanted to go to the loo (in the dream) and so I did. But then I looked around and realised that the loo, with me onnit, was out on the pavement. There was nobody around - this was in my wee village here and there's never anybody around - but I got so upset and embarrassed and scuttled back inside. (I left "it" out there before you ask!)
So I took this as a warning about letting other people in on my (or your) private business, not keeping things private ...? Something like that.

Haizea

Well, mingbop, telling our dreams here is a bit like going to the loo in a public pavement...or so it seems to me. Maybe it's that. :D

celticnoodle

You will regret it! MUHAHAHAHA :)
Well I wanted to go to the loo (in the dream) and so I did. But then I looked around and realised that the loo, with me onnit, was out on the pavement. There was nobody around - this was in my wee village here and there's never anybody around - but I got so upset and embarrassed and scuttled back inside. (I left "it" out there before you ask!)
So I took this as a warning about letting other people in on my (or your) private business, not keeping things private ...? Something like that.

:p

Okay! Okay! I DID ask for it, didn't I? :p

DownwardSpiral

Really looking forward to watching this thread. I haven't kept a dream journal in ages ... you have inspired me and I have just put pen and paper on my nightstand. Thanks!

I'm looking forward too : ) LOL I thought DB was going to be the one doing the dreaming. (just now taking a peek at this thread)

Dancing Bear

I'm looking forward too : ) LOL I thought DB was going to be the one doing the dreaming. (just now taking a peek at this thread)

LOL!! NO all of em get to dream :D Its hard work dreaming for me lately LOL! I would be exausted!!
I didnt see Celticnoodles question.. so this dream doesnt count, BUT here it is anyway..
I was ghost hunting as i have stared to do in real life in my home town again..
Anyway I knew there was spirit in the house but it was eluding me. sneaky it was, Even residual I couldnt pick up on :bugeyed: Unlike me, But there you go we have our days.
anyway I had walked out of the room..and i heard the fridge door open , as i walked in it wsas closing and my Dog who has just past over was laying on the floor, In my dream it was perfectly natural to see him , it was if he hadnt passed. I swore!! LOL!! at the fridge , not the dog!! Then a child spirit started walking away from the fridge. with a really awkward twisted mouth and its eyes closed. I must have yelled in my sleep because i woke up with husband telling me i was ok!! But i do know i was saying to it to go away, it wasnt nice!!

I am having all sorts of these type of dreams lately.. So watch out CN LOL!! I have written your question down.. and i will ask it and keep you in mind tonight.. " Be warned though i am ghost hunting again tonight LOL!!

Spooky dreams are coming your way LOL!!

YDM42

My question is, what is it specifically that I need to do to overcome my spiritual blockage?

Catch bigger fish?????????? After reading your question I dreamed of a very beautiful clear sparkling spring, in it people where catching BIG fish, gigantic fish. One fish, or what I thought was a fish, turned out to be a fake, it was boat ....upon waking I thought about the movie "big fish" and thought maybe the fish had to do with fishing stories. However---I know its deeper than that. Water symbolizes your feelings- so maybe those big fish symbolize your subconscious feelings, things just beneath the surface, that come out every now and again....these things need to be explored, written about and made peace with, your "motivations" are being challenged by them (these thoughts and ideas just beneath the surface) and therefore you motivation and momentum is constantly changing. Interesting enough the fish as big as the where in my dream, where flowing in different directions, just having a run of the place. But wow, what a beautiful clear body of water that was.

Haizea

I've been dreaming a lot. They were mostly entertaining, but can only recall little things here and there...some members of my family, a name appeared...and there was a little part that I thought could be related to you, but can't describe anything right now. I hope I will be able to some of these days.

celticnoodle

I think I will hold back the fb till everyone posts their dreams. My reason being that I don't want to influence the dreams of anyone else. Is this okay, Dancingbear?