Xmas Gift-Energy experiment

214red

i want to use my method that i have created on investigating energy around people and situations. Its a very different take on family constellations, i am looking to read the energy of situations to see what is blocking people moving towards this goal/situation.I will be using all my various skills to work on providing the person with a any information that will help them move towards what they want.

So say you want to find the right career for you, i will look into the energy of what that career feels like, how your energy feels like in contact with it, and if possible what that career is. if you want to improve you finances i will be seeing how your energy interacts with money, how you feel about money (on a deep unconscious level), how you can change this.

Now i know this is a public forum so i will be sensitive to what i write here, and if certain information comes up i will send you a PM with it. I will be asking spirit to only give me the information i need to help you, this is not an excercise in me being nosey. I also dont want to work on 3rd parties, i dont think this is ethically fair, so if you ask me to work on the situation with John Doe, i will ask for the question to be changed into a more generic question (like 'what is stopping me being able to have a long term partner)

I will be offering 5 at the moment, maybe more later, i will also be led by spirit on who i chose, only because i might not be able to work with everyone thats asks.also i want to do a variety of different goals situation.i will also be asking for full feedback, worts and all, something that doesnt sit right with you, please tell me. I will be making the effort to make these detailed, so a sentance in feedback is not acceptable.

This is time consuming and energetically draining so i will work on the slowly, and i will be using the festive break to complete these.
1.obeygravity-reading partially posted
2.wakawakaeheh-reading posted/feedback PMd
3.Maria Tarot-reading posted/feedback via PM
4.melisandre- reading posted/feedback recieved
5.downwardspiral- reading posted/feedback recieved
6.bluebonnet-reading posted/feedback recieved
7.strangebrew-reading posted/feedback recieved
8.anna-reading posted
9.Mona18-reading posted/feedback recieved
10.jezzabelle
11.Celticnoodle
Ho Ho Ho!
Please note you can PM me feedback on parts of the reading you find too public.

obeygravity

I would love one. I'm hoping that with the new year, all of the blockages that I've had in my life will be removed, specifically having to do with Career/Work, Love as well as family life. I know that means a bit of a general read but all the balls are up in the air for pretty much everything so I'm just hoping that the pieces will fall where I'm hoping they will like they seem to be hinting at for the moment.

WakaWakaEhEh

Hey! :)

Can I join? I would like one on with focus on self development/spirituality if thats ok. I been trying to connect with my guides through meditation and want to know how am doing. :) So if you pick up on anything I can improve on or I should let go of so I can better connect with my guides, please let me know! :D

thanks!

Maria Tarot

Nik,
you know, I would love one :)

My Q goes to family.

Have a stable relationship with kids it is a dream I have, What is the blockage that is preventing me to achieve that aim.

Thank you so much
:)

Melisandre

I would love one of these, this sounds really interesting. Thanks so much for your generosity! I'd really like to find a solid, healthy relationship, so anything in regards to love would be amazing.

DownwardSpiral

Hi Red : )

I would love one of these : )

I would love to know how to better handle the situation at work as I seem to be butting heads with management. Basically I'm being treated like I'm doing something wrong and they are trying to catch me kind of thing. You can ask the question however you like and feel free to ask for more info if it's not clear what I'm looking for.

Thanks so much : )

Bluebonnet

Can I be put on the waiting list?

Real simple.....focus on love in the future.

Thank you!

B

214red

I have extended it to 10 now

214red

I would love one. I'm hoping that with the new year, all of the blockages that I've had in my life will be removed, specifically having to do with Career/Work, Love as well as family life. I know that means a bit of a general read but all the balls are up in the air for pretty much everything so I'm just hoping that the pieces will fall where I'm hoping they will like they seem to be hinting at for the moment.

can you pick one particular area or issue as this will help focus what we are doing

strangebrew

You have been very good to me, so i only ask for one if you have time and space, if not i will give my place up for another xxx

How do i move forward with my love life?

thanks dear xx