Xmas Gift-Energy experiment

celticnoodle

Red, you area sweetheart for adding me in! :)

I really do love your readings, and look forward to what insights you provide for me.

I would like you to focus on my career, please. Do I need to be more specific, or is this okay as is? Again, many thanks and I will be reading through all your posts for everyone here getting a reading. You always have interesting readings!

Mona18

yes always room for a little one, let me know what situation/event/issue you want me to look at for you

I think the anger/love issue is what is pressing :) Thanks honey!

Anna

I will be working with only your energy in its association with love, i wont be working with your partners energy, i want to make these as open a possble.

No, that's fine. That was my understanding of what you wanted to do with these readings, and that's what I was looking for. Sorry if I didn't explain myself clearly, and thanks for this.

214red

will start tomorrow morning,spirit are pushing me to look at DS, then it will be Obeygravity

214red

Sure! Uhhmm. Love or work, whichever you feel is stronger hahaha

Okay, i might need some answers to be able to move forward
The universe wants you to forget about love at the moment and really focus on work. Now these are the initial things that came up.
'i dont want to grow up, why do i have to'
'I want to be at school forever'
it feels like you dont like making decisions, and your looking for someone to help you do this.
there is an issue with the masculine side of you, your comfortable with your feminity, but faced with masculity you dont want to even look at it, and somewhere in you you associate making decisions with what men do. Now if your female then this can mean your looking for a male figure to help you make decisions, and if your man you find that you havent accepted that as part of your nature and therefore its uncomfortable.
you also dont like the unknown(not many of us do) and you will live in your comfort zone even if you hate it rather then move forward into something that is different.

I did notice that you thought the obstacles would be removed in the new year, i do feel you need action here to get the work side moving, and it needs to be attended to before the love life is there as a distraction.

now i dont know how old you are or what your situation is with work, if you can give me a bit more information on your current work situation that would be good, either here or PM me.

214red

Hey! :)

Can I join? I would like one on with focus on self development/spirituality if thats ok. I been trying to connect with my guides through meditation and want to know how am doing. :) So if you pick up on anything I can improve on or I should let go of so I can better connect with my guides, please let me know! :D

thanks!

Okay i notice that you dont like being too close to your guides, you want to speak to them from a distance but you dont want them to close to you as you fear what they may think about you. they are asking for you to allow them in more and try to bring your awareness to your heart and breathe through there, this will allow them to work on any issues you have with comunicating with them.
they are happy you have spent time on yourself, but this needs to be something you dont see as a chore, it should be a joy, so dont let your fear stand in the way of working with your guides. understand they do not judge you, even for your past, they are simply here to help you. however you need to listen all the time and not be selective and then hope you can escape working on somethings.
selective hearing is a very human trait, but here you are stoping the magic because there are somethings you do not wish to see, and you wish to focus on what you wish to focus on, and we cannot work like that, we need you to be open and allow us to guide you without your control, this stops us being effective. we are not each others slaves we are partners and we will work for you, but not for you, you cannot tell us what you need to focus on next because you need to remember we have a bigger picture, you can request help on any area of your life though. you need to allow a higher power to assist you, and have faith that we are only working for your good, not your ill, understand your highest good is not always what you see as your highest good.
you have 7 guides working with you at the moment, and they are all making themselves known to you, do not worry about who they are individually yet, you will find that out later, know you have the support from various realms to, ask us to help you in your normal life too not just your spiritual life, that enables us to help you more.

214red

Hi Red : )

I would love one of these : )

I would love to know how to better handle the situation at work as I seem to be butting heads with management. Basically I'm being treated like I'm doing something wrong and they are trying to catch me kind of thing. You can ask the question however you like and feel free to ask for more info if it's not clear what I'm looking for.

Thanks so much : )

I did ask what was the message from your guides 'let it be'
the is a lot of anger in this situation from the work side, they feel your stubborn and wont just leave things alone and they are out to get you, waiting for the foot wrong.

however i asked what was going on, and asked your guides what you could do to improve the situation, they said there is nothing to do, let it be what it needs to be, things are moving into place for you.

I feel this is all the master plan, and at the moment you need to work it out, and even though its not nice understand that there is a plan for you, just continue to do your job.
message from your guides:
speak to us, we are here but you are sporadic, you do not remember us very often and therefore you are feeling a bit lost about the situation, you have not been abandoned and plans do not change, but sometimes its uncomfortable for a bit, but change is like that and sometimes we need to force situation. speak to us and we will explain more, and we will re-assure you that everything is well, do not take this personally and remember that you need to continue to work on yourself, do not take what they say to heart, protect your energy, you have not been very good at doing this and therefore this is causing you greater distress. protect yourself and make sure you cover your back when protecting as some people are aiming for it, but if you protect your own energy this will allow you to have easier days.

let your soul speak to you, i feel that it wants to be heard more, it wants to be more connected to the rest of you, its rising up trying to get you to listen to it. 'all will be well in the end' i am being told.

well am sorry that wasnt more help, but you seem to have the tools to sort this out yourself, step back from the situation, remember the skills you have to protect yourself

214red

Nik,
you know, I would love one :)

My Q goes to family.

Have a stable relationship with kids it is a dream I have, What is the blockage that is preventing me to achieve that aim.

Thank you so much
:)
Okay MT
you have a love hate relationship with love and relationships.
your scared of masculinity, you want to be rescued, and protected and thats why you want love, you want more of a dream then the reality of what love is (i.e. ups and downs).
you need to voice your needs in love rather then accept what your given.
sexuality you might have an issue with letting go, i got the words 'i am a good girl', i am pure, perhaps there is a feeling of restriction around this, and you could be afraid of letting go of control.
it looks like you want a 'papa' rather then a lover, the idea of a father figure (if you didnt have one around)or your actual father still is a strong influence and at the moment you dont have the space for both a partner and a father in your life, your partner does not have enough space because of the father issue. in your priorities your father takes precedent over your partner (this is a fictional partner), so you really need to make room for a partner by looking at the relationship with your father.so you likely are attracting what you see as 'weak men' who cant handle a candle to your father.
once you start looking at intergrating your masculinity into yourself, you wont find such a big relience on needing a partner to fulfill a role your father has played as being the big strong man (or your idea of what a father/partner is).
there is part of you that hasnt cut enough of the ties to home, the apron strings are still linked to your parents. you feel scared of the responsibility of a family and you dont feel ready to be a parent and properly leave your family to have your own.

now understand this is all held in your energy, it doesnt mean these are conscious desires, you might not be aware of what is sitting in your energy, but this gives you the chance to change things if you wish to.
I hope this makes sense.

214red

I would love one of these, this sounds really interesting. Thanks so much for your generosity! I'd really like to find a solid, healthy relationship, so anything in regards to love would be amazing.

Hi
I initially found that you werent completely comfortable with your feminity, like your not sure it fits properly at the moment, you really need to try and accept you are a feminine woman and we all need both the yin and the yang, so you need both feminine and masculine parts of you to be intergrated within, not to have a man to be the masculine part of you.
your trust has been broken in the past so you keep people at a distance.
the word love to you is about purity, innocence, you beleive love has to be a certain way, it has to be love at first sight, it has to be dramatic, perhaps you need to have a look at what love means to you a bit more.
there is something in your past that you want nothing to do with, you have slammed the door but at the moment your still linked to it so its holding you back, so you will have to look at that to move forward. lessons are still to be learnt from this relationship. you need to forgive yourself for the past, accept the past for what it is. you need to let go of him properly, not just pay lipservice, let him go completely. i felt like i was a parachute and the past is dragging you down by the cords you still have there, one particular cord is very strong. you need to accept the past not surpress it to move forward to a 'bright future'

masculinity is too 'foriegn' to you. you might have had issues with the father figure in your life,was your dad very strict? you link masculinity with denial of things, limitations, hardness, you want to be only feminine which is soft, pure, and loverable.
if you understood that strength and power were not wrong you would be able to still be soft and loveable but with a strong powerful core....and still be feminine.

i got the word equality at the end.it feels like your wanting someone to have a certain size box to fill, and thats what you dont want to be, so you want someone else to be the hard/bad/powerful/strong person because that means you have to be strict and limiting and you dont want to do that. so i would look at how you feel about masculinity.

hope that makes sense, and again this is only your energy, this might not register to you on a conscious level , but its blocking what you want to move forward.

obeygravity

Okay, i might need some answers to be able to move forward
The universe wants you to forget about love at the moment and really focus on work. Now these are the initial things that came up.
'i dont want to grow up, why do i have to'
'I want to be at school forever'
it feels like you dont like making decisions, and your looking for someone to help you do this.
there is an issue with the masculine side of you, your comfortable with your feminity, but faced with masculity you dont want to even look at it, and somewhere in you you associate making decisions with what men do. Now if your female then this can mean your looking for a male figure to help you make decisions, and if your man you find that you havent accepted that as part of your nature and therefore its uncomfortable.
you also dont like the unknown(not many of us do) and you will live in your comfort zone even if you hate it rather then move forward into something that is different.

I did notice that you thought the obstacles would be removed in the new year, i do feel you need action here to get the work side moving, and it needs to be attended to before the love life is there as a distraction.

now i dont know how old you are or what your situation is with work, if you can give me a bit more information on your current work situation that would be good, either here or PM me.

That's interesting because im always saying to myself how I can't wait to be past this inbeteeen stage and just be an established and secure adult. I also don't want to go back to school because of debt. I just want a stable job that I can nest and grow in. I'm 24 years old and recently quit my job to search for a new one. I am still trying to find balance between the masculine and feminine. I'm a girl but used to be a very big tom boy. I went through a phase recently where I fully became comfortable in my more feminine traits hut yes, my more masculine traits seem to be coming out a bit more. Its my more aggressive side which I'm still learning to temper. I wouldn't say that im afraid of change, though. I do like to have plans but I often times will take grand risks to evacuate my situation if it really displeases me. I have issues with allowing myself to feel complacent or top comfortable.