Xmas Gift-Energy experiment

214red

thanks for the reading!! yes no middle ground, i represent the true essence of Scorpio...extremes always!!!

i do know what love truly is though, i have a son who i love unconditionally, it never waivers and has stayed strong always...i never feel i couldnt love him even when he really pushes me to the edge

but with the relationship love, yes it is something i have always battled with...probably always will!! I think after the love i feel for my son, i couldnt give even half of that to a man, not sure i want to now either...i have enough love for my son, myself and my friends

thanks!
x
Okay i will pose one question when thats in my head now, 'isnt love simply love regardless of who it is?' the reason i asked this is because i dont doubt you know what love as we love many people in our lives, but why do we seperate love into so many forms, isnt love just 4 letters?

I would be interested to hear more when this reading has sat with you, what about the father issue, did that make sense or not?

the thing with only being able to give a limited of love to a partner is, that its not very scorpio, the all or nothing part of you wont be able to have that middle ground...

214red

I would love one too.

I would like to ask about how I should proceed in my marriage. Can we make this work? Is it even worth trying anymore?

okay Anna
I started by getting one word 'freedom' this seems to be an important word to you and your energy. has your trust been broken in this marriage, there seems to be something that has stopped you being able to trust the relationship and your partner.
Your energy reacts badly to the word partner, it feels very sorrowful and there feels like there are lots of things that have not been said, they sit heavily in your heart but have not been expressed yet. your partner is also questioning if you actually still love them, so if you still do you need to be able to reassure them you do to be able to move forward.

the word past made me feel very stuck, not able to move on or even be in the present because the focus is too much in the past and mistakes made then have not been resolved so still sit in the energy of your relationship, these need to be talked about and dealt with if not they will continue to manifest as issues. there is also an inequality about the relationship, its weighted heavily one way and therefore one person carries more of the burden then the other.

the overwhelming sense in your relationship is being stuck, both not really able to move forward because past hurts are still present and have not yet been relegated to the past. the desire to maintain the relationship seems to have gone, which leaves it floundering. i cant answer if its worth carrying on, but the path will start to become clear once you start dealing with the past between you, a natural decision will come out of that, it feels that also clinging to past hurts is also a way to cling to each other rather than letting go.it feels like when you start letting go of the issues, you will find that there is not much glue thata holds you together.

Freedom i feel is coming form boh sides, your both pulling and trying to gain it, but still trying to be together also. you need to find your own freedom within the marriage, a place and space to be, rather then blame the other for not giving it to you.

There are a few question marks that are coming up and only you can answer them, once you do you will understand if you can make it work or not. do you trust him? Do you love him? do you want freedom only to be away from him rather then for space?
Hope this makes sense

214red

Do you have room for me?? :D

Okay, Anger/Love issue

First thing i get is your inner child throwing a tantrum, she isnt being heard and itsnt happy about it, i also feel that something happened when you were fairly young that is significant in your anger issues now, this has stopped your inner child maturing, it simply wants what it does and there is no reasoning with it because its not logical so you have shut it away. when you meditate try working on your root chakra and this should start helping you to find the root of this issue, its very deep rooted but it has to be named so your inner child can start letting go of the anger around it.

were you hit as a child? i slapped for being naughty? there is a sense you want to hit someone back for hitting you, you want to retailate somehow but you didnt.
Feminity gets a hit too, its like you think that being too feminine is soft and you wont be that because your tough now and you wont be hit again, women are too soft. i would suggest looking into why you think women are 'weaker'.

Trust- you say you trust but you dont trust yourself. your not really trust yourself with decisions, your looking for something else to make them for you as you trust that more then one you make, you make mistakes and therefore you cant be trusted.

love- now this feels like a weird word for you, it feels a bit empty because now your having to reasses what love actually means to you, what is it?i am not talking about parental love, your love for you child, but your love for a partner is going through changes, and now your not at this moment sure what it means to you. i get from your guides that this is perfectly okay not to know just yet, it needs to be rebuilt and at the moment your working through the issues that will help you decide what it is for you, so allow the space to be there and it will be filled. at the moment your heart is trying to shed its preconceptions about love and what it is, so that it can be formed in a much healthier way.

family- you need to be removed from your parental family unit, this will happen gradually, but this will also allow you to work on issues that surround it, you also need space to be yourself and not reminded of the past 'mistakes'.
sexuality- now this is an area you might find starting to creep up, once you start working on your root you will find this comes up.

baby- you need to feel free to express your need for a child, allow yourself to say that you want it, and verbalise it to yourself. the urge is very strong, but its being supressed at the moment as not appropriate.

Faith- your faith in something was broken a long time ago, this will have to be repaired so you can allow yourself to trust in the future. again your inner child is pointing out this to me, and that it wants to have faith in something again, but mostly it wants to regain faith in itself. there are things you saw as a child and you put 2+2 together and made 49, thats understandable at a young age, but seeing this with adult eyes will allow you to start having faith and trust in yourself, rather then externally which will give you strength to change some things you want to.

i went off topic, i was given different things but i assume they all link and the root work will help you work through the bondage of this anger, enabling you to have healthier relationships by allowing yourself to be whole

Fostha

These look interesting,is there any chance you could do one for me please regarding work/career for me in 2012?
No problem if you cant.

Mona18

Okay, Anger/Love issue

First thing i get is your inner child throwing a tantrum, she isnt being heard and itsnt happy about it, i also feel that something happened when you were fairly young that is significant in your anger issues now, this has stopped your inner child maturing, it simply wants what it does and there is no reasoning with it because its not logical so you have shut it away. when you meditate try working on your root chakra and this should start helping you to find the root of this issue, its very deep rooted but it has to be named so your inner child can start letting go of the anger around it.

Yikes :bugeyed: Yeah ... I think I have the "middle-child" syndrome. I always lived in the shadows of my big sister ... then, my little brother came .. and it was ALL about him :rolleyes: I can def see me "screaming" for attention. Now, one thing that just popped into my head is that when I was very young (maybe 3?) I burned my hand with an iron. I am not sure if I "knew" what I was doing ... maybe I was trying to get someone's attention .. not really sure? But I don't remember anything about it, I just have my scarred left hand to prove it ... so, maybe I'll look into that ...

were you hit as a child? i slapped for being naughty? there is a sense you want to hit someone back for hitting you, you want to retailate somehow but you didnt.
Feminity gets a hit too, its like you think that being too feminine is soft and you wont be that because your tough now and you wont be hit again, women are too soft. i would suggest looking into why you think women are 'weaker'.

Oh yes ... anytime my sister and I were naughty, we got it ... Yeah, prob my dad ... LOL, I hold a lot of anger towards him. I feel that for the most part, he was extremely unjust with me and my sister (even though she seems to get along fine with him).

Femininity ... yeah, I prob think women in general are weaker ... I was always a tomboy until recent years ... I think I am getting better at this, in the outside at least. I do feel that women and minorities get treated different than men ... especially at work. And I never ever try to use my sexuality as a means of gains ... that's prob me seeing that as "weak" too. Hmmmm, thanks for pointing this out.

Trust- you say you trust but you dont trust yourself. your not really trust yourself with decisions, your looking for something else to make them for you as you trust that more then one you make, you make mistakes and therefore you cant be trusted.

Yeah, I am afraid to make the "wrong" choice ... so yes, there is a lack of trust in me and my intuition.

love- now this feels like a weird word for you, it feels a bit empty because now your having to reasses what love actually means to you, what is it?i am not talking about parental love, your love for you child, but your love for a partner is going through changes, and now your not at this moment sure what it means to you. i get from your guides that this is perfectly okay not to know just yet, it needs to be rebuilt and at the moment your working through the issues that will help you decide what it is for you, so allow the space to be there and it will be filled. at the moment your heart is trying to shed its preconceptions about love and what it is, so that it can be formed in a much healthier way.

Ha, yes ... this is good ... I don't think I have ever really known what it is, as far as partner love goes. So, I am having to question a lot of it. I am glad to hear that though I don't think I am aware of it, I am rebuilding what "it" means to me. I just don't want to throw that word around ... it is a meaningful and powerful word, so I want to use it with care.

family- you need to be removed from your parental family unit, this will happen gradually, but this will also allow you to work on issues that surround it, you also need space to be yourself and not reminded of the past 'mistakes'.

You're telling ME! LOL ... yes!

sexuality- now this is an area you might find starting to creep up, once you start working on your root you will find this comes up.

Hmmmmm, ok.

baby- you need to feel free to express your need for a child, allow yourself to say that you want it, and verbalise it to yourself. the urge is very strong, but its being supressed at the moment as not appropriate.

Haha, ok!

Faith- your faith in something was broken a long time ago, this will have to be repaired so you can allow yourself to trust in the future. again your inner child is pointing out this to me, and that it wants to have faith in something again, but mostly it wants to regain faith in itself. there are things you saw as a child and you put 2+2 together and made 49, thats understandable at a young age, but seeing this with adult eyes will allow you to start having faith and trust in yourself, rather then externally which will give you strength to change some things you want to.

Not sure I really understand this ... Just faith in general, or faith in me?

i went off topic, i was given different things but i assume they all link and the root work will help you work through the bondage of this anger, enabling you to have healthier relationships by allowing yourself to be whole

This is really fantastic work red ... thanks for going "off-topic" I am sure it is all linked together ... I will have to start working on this!

Thank you for taking the time to do this, I really appreciate and admire your work. You are truly gifted. :)

214red

Not sure I really understand this ... Just faith in general, or faith in me?

This is really fantastic work red ... thanks for going "off-topic" I am sure it is all linked together ... I will have to start working on this!

Thank you for taking the time to do this, I really appreciate and admire your work. You are truly gifted. :)

Am glad it resonated with you:)

to clarify i meant that there is somehting that you saw as a child that made you think in certain way, but you didnt have all the facts, so therefore you made your mind up as a child would and this is affecting your ability to have faith at all now, and this will be soemthing that pops up when you do chakra work!

214red

These look interesting,is there any chance you could do one for me please regarding work/career for me in 2012?
No problem if you cant.

I am not doing predictions i am helping people with potential blocks rather then telling them about the future.

Fostha

I am not doing predictions i am helping people with potential blocks rather then telling them about the future.
Thats what was in mind,I'm not after predictions,just wanting to know what the block is,and why,if that helps.
Dont worry if you cant do it.
Happy new year.

Anna

Sorry my feedback is late. I've been going through a really hard time. This reading has touched on some deep stuff and I haven't been ready to respond to it until now.

okay Anna
I started by getting one word 'freedom' this seems to be an important word to you and your energy.

Yes - certainly for me, and I think also for him.

It's felt as though there are two parts of myself struggling with each other at the moment; the part that knows there are some serious problems in the marriage and is refusing to tolerate it any longer, and the part that loves him and would put up with anything to keep him.

has your trust been broken in this marriage, there seems to be something that has stopped you being able to trust the relationship and your partner.

Yes it has. In fact there have been a two serious things that have happened in the last 6 months; the first severely damaged the trust I had in him and the second destroyed it completely. I can't trust him any more. I've told him why I can't, but he doesn't seem to think there is a problem - which just exacerbates things.

If you would like feedback on what happened to break the trust, I am happy to tell you by PM, but I don't want to post it publicly.

Your energy reacts badly to the word partner, it feels very sorrowful and there feels like there are lots of things that have not been said, they sit heavily in your heart but have not been expressed yet.

Things got so bad that I asked him to leave, and it was devastating. I love him very, very much. In fact, I don't think I will ever love anyone else in my life as much and as deeply as I love him. But I don't trust him, and it got to the point where I was compromising my self respect to allow him to treat me so badly, and that's why I had to tell him to go. I talked and talked and talked. My mum talked to him. My aunt talked to him. He will not listen.

The words have been said, a thousand times and in a thousand ways. He won't hear them. He won't listen.

your partner is also questioning if you actually still love them, so if you still do you need to be able to reassure them you do to be able to move forward.

Yes, I know that he is. He can't understand how, if I love him, I would ask him to leave. But he won't listen to me tell him why, so it's difficult to move anywhere.

the word past made me feel very stuck, not able to move on or even be in the present because the focus is too much in the past and mistakes made then have not been resolved so still sit in the energy of your relationship, these need to be talked about and dealt with if not they will continue to manifest as issues.

Yes, this is very true. I can't forget what he did to me in June, nor what he did in November. He won't talk about it, or listen to me, so we can't resolve it. He wants me to forget it and put it in the past, but to do that I would have to compromise my self respect. I can't allow him to treat me in the way he did and say it's all ok, because what he did was very serious. And if I've learnt nothing else from my past, I've learnt that I will not allow someone to abuse me again. That's why we're stuck. And unless he talks about it and accepts he has made mistakes, I don't see any future for us.

there is also an inequality about the relationship, its weighted heavily one way and therefore one person carries more of the burden then the other.

Yes. I carry the burden. I bring up the kids, worry about the finances and try to get him work, whilst he lives the life of a single man. No wonder he is happy and feels we have no problems.

the overwhelming sense in your relationship is being stuck, both not really able to move forward because past hurts are still present and have not yet been relegated to the past. the desire to maintain the relationship seems to have gone, which leaves it floundering. i cant answer if its worth carrying on, but the path will start to become clear once you start dealing with the past between you, a natural decision will come out of that, it feels that also clinging to past hurts is also a way to cling to each other rather than letting go.it feels like when you start letting go of the issues, you will find that there is not much glue thata holds you together.

Yes, the past issues must be dealt with if we are to move forward together. But I can't make him do it if he doesn't want too, which would mean I wouldn't stay in the marriage.

I couldn't maintain the relationship as it was. It was damaging me to do so, and for once, I put myself first.

I feel the path will come clear too, and that the right thing to do will reveal itself.

Freedom i feel is coming form boh sides, your both pulling and trying to gain it, but still trying to be together also. you need to find your own freedom within the marriage, a place and space to be, rather then blame the other for not giving it to you.

If we are to stay together, this will be the way it needs to be.

There are a few question marks that are coming up and only you can answer them, once you do you will understand if you can make it work or not. do you trust him? Do you love him? do you want freedom only to be away from him rather then for space?
Hope this makes sense

I do not trust him, but I do love him. I had to get away from him, his behaviour had become abusive and survival instinct took over. But the stuff that he did wasn't that serious that I couldn't continue in the relationship, providing that he accepts that what he did was unacceptable. I don't know if he will do that..... I kind of feel he won't, or that he'll say all the right things but then his behaviour will revert back once things settle down.

Anyway.... thank you for this reading. It has been very useful, and if you would like any further feedback then I am happy to give it.

214red

thanks for the detailed feedback Anna, sorry to hear about your troubles. the only thing i would say is you need to forgive him to move forward, you can only work on you, if you cant forgive him then it might be time just to let him go because this will always stop the relationship.

i learnt only a year ago that forgiveness is not a two way thing and it doesnt take two to tango, you can forgive someone without their imput, however if you cant you need to move away from that as the wound wont heal