Xmas Gift-Energy experiment

214red

I would love a reading if there is still a spot left

I would like a focus on my career/financial situation, what is the best way forward for me

Thanks a lot :)
Sorry about the delay it getting round to your reading.

When i am connecting to your energy it feels very light, and when we are talking about money it feels like it slips through your fingers, it cant be kept. seeing the word money i kept getting the word no,it feels like somewhere you dont actualy think you should keep money, its transient, you cant grip it securely.
Your career situation is linked to this issue too, its root cause is the same as the reason for not being financially well off. money doesnt make people happy they say, but money itself shouldnt have that responsibility, instead its what we do with it that counts.
I am being pointed to a pastlife issue, you had money but no real friends, like the 4 of pents you had wealth but at the expense of relationships of all kinds. money doesnt make you lonely which is embeded in your energy, its what you do with it that counts.
moving forward in your career would also ultimately gain you more luxuries, and money being one of them, its holding you back subconsciously as you dont want to sacrifice what you already have.

I dont feel you have a hard time attracting money, just keeping it is an issue for you, you cant seem to hold on to it, in one hand, out the other.

Are you too generous too, you might want to stop being the first one to offer to help people, you can be someones friend without having to bail them out.
Message from your guide:
why cant she hold onto money, she doesnt try to hold on to money she actively gives it out so it never stays, then she complains she doesnt have any, she needs to realise whats coming in and going out, and to start writing things down and balancing books, there is an element to financial blindness, she doesnt want to know what she really spends, she needs to look at money and see how she feels with it, it doesnt rule her and that wont change when she gets more of it, money can only corrupt people if they allow it to, in this case it would reduce the stress she has in her daily life, and stop distracting her from other issues needing her attention.

I am at work so if this reading doesnt resonate i will happily do it again, let me know if any of it hit or its all misses

skywatching

Thanks a lot for taking the time to do this reading for me :)

214red said:
Sorry about the delay it getting round to your reading.

When i am connecting to your energy it feels very light, and when we are talking about money it feels like it slips through your fingers, it cant be kept. seeing the word money i kept getting the word no,it feels like somewhere you dont actualy think you should keep money, its transient, you cant grip it securely.

Your career situation is linked to this issue too, its root cause is the same as the reason for not being financially well off. money doesnt make people happy they say, but money itself shouldnt have that responsibility, instead its what we do with it that counts.
Yes this is true, at the moment I am actually unemployed and looking for work. I really wanted to change my career and I have spent the last couple of years in a rut trying to figure out what to do. The direction I was led in last year was towards being a writer, it's actually something I have always wanted to be. The only problem with that is that I am not a published writer or anything so yeah I have no money coming in at all right now.
I am being pointed to a pastlife issue, you had money but no real friends, like the 4 of pents you had wealth but at the expense of relationships of all kinds. money doesnt make you lonely which is embeded in your energy, its what you do with it that counts.
moving forward in your career would also ultimately gain you more luxuries, and money being one of them, its holding you back subconsciously as you dont want to sacrifice what you already have.
Yes this again is spot on, in the job I was working in before I hated it and was really unhappy even though I was getting paid good money to work there. It was an office job in a very small business where I was working on my own and it was very lonely I had no one around me to talk to and be friends with, but I stayed there because...well it was a job and I needed to be able to pay my bills.

I have been trying to avoid going back to working in an office job like I was before as I have a fear I will become stuck in another unhappy job and I really love the freedom of working from home as a writer as I know that is what I am supposed to do with my life. But it feels more and more like I have no choice but to go back and no I don't want to make that sacrifice.

I dont feel you have a hard time attracting money, just keeping it is an issue for you, you cant seem to hold on to it, in one hand, out the other.

I have actually been having a lot of trouble holding on to a job these past couple of years or the only work I can get is casual work that doesn't last long.

Are you too generous too, you might want to stop being the first one to offer to help people, you can be someones friend without having to bail them out.
Message from your guide:
why cant she hold onto money, she doesnt try to hold on to money she actively gives it out so it never stays, then she complains she doesnt have any, she needs to realise whats coming in and going out, and to start writing things down and balancing books, there is an element to financial blindness, she doesnt want to know what she really spends, she needs to look at money and see how she feels with it, it doesnt rule her and that wont change when she gets more of it, money can only corrupt people if they allow it to, in this case it would reduce the stress she has in her daily life, and stop distracting her from other issues needing her attention.

Normally I am pretty good with money but I understand excactly what my guide is saying here. I have actually been avoiding looking at my bank account for a couple of weeks, since probably Christmas as I spent money I didn't have on presents for my family when I really didn't have to and now I am complaining about it. I am starting to get pretty stressed about it at the moment too. I had to move back in with my parents to save money but I really really want to move out now and get my own place as I'm not happy here, but am worried it's too risky. But I also feel like I need to be like The Fool and just leap off that cliff and I'm not a huge risk taker so it would be a very big leap!!

Hmmm...don't supose my guide said what my most important issue that needs attention is? I think I already know but don't want to deal with it....I like avoidance if you couldn't tell already!

I am at work so if this reading doesnt resonate i will happily do it again, let me know if any of it hit or its all misses

Thanks again for the reading it deffinatly resonated with me and has given me something to think about and I hope I have given you enough feedback :)

214red

i will finish this later, wanted to make sure i was on the righ track

214red

Celticnoodles reading

Okay I felt a clash straight away,there is a restriction between moving and staying in your comfort zone, restless energy that wants to move but also the feeling of staying where you are because its safe. What do you really want to do, what do you desire? It feels like you feel its too far away from you for you to do anything about it, instead you stay put, the dreams you had seem like the are stifled, has someone told you (who is an older man or from your family) that you cant do what you want to and your silly to dream about it, just get on with things now rather then reaching out for something new?

Change is very much on your mind, but your not sure how to do that, but you already know how to if you think about it properly. Open up the possibility is one of the things you need to do, also to be more open in what you wish to do, bring things into the open, stop hiding your talents. I don’t know what you want to do, but it seems you are passionate about it, and its something that will bring attention to you, which is perhaps why your not sure about doing it, there is a confidence issue which is stopping you moving forward. You seem to be surrounded by worries about lots of things, but one of them is worries about your own abilities.

Do you have a fear of open spaces, or rather social events with lots of people? I feel there is some apprehension about having to go and mingle and sell yourself , home is more comfortable for you, and less stressful. Your worries seem to stem from your past, and this is stopping you changing direction, it might even be making you physically ill or cause you physical pain . your getting lots of encouraging messages from your guides but your not really believing those, but there is lots of support for you career wise from the universe.
How well do you think you do your job, how well do others tell you that you do your job? Do those compare favourably?

There is a sense that your stuck because of yourself, its like the phrase ‘paralysed by fear’, you are surrounded by fear of moving forward. It doesn’t mean your fearful in general life, but in this situation it feels very boxed in, but this is really of your own making, you have created your own worries, that don’t seem to be based on the reality of the situation. You created your worries because of how you were treated when younger, whatever you were told when you were younger still travels with you, its like your afraid to let your light shine.
This feels like one of the easiest readings to work on, all you need to do is continue to work on yourself and take steps forward even if they are baby steps. Start moving pas the fears and you will see that nothing is really stopping you, that your fears are not going to manifest.I am not saying that doing it is easy, but conditioning is stopping you achieve your own goals, allowing yourself the freedom to see the possibilities as reality, and also spotting the signs around you that are leading you towards a big change.

Have you lost a man in your life recently? If so PM me about this.

214red

Thanks a lot for taking the time to do this reading for me :)

Yes this is true, at the moment I am actually unemployed and looking for work. I really wanted to change my career and I have spent the last couple of years in a rut trying to figure out what to do. The direction I was led in last year was towards being a writer, it's actually something I have always wanted to be. The only problem with that is that I am not a published writer or anything so yeah I have no money coming in at all right now.

Yes this again is spot on, in the job I was working in before I hated it and was really unhappy even though I was getting paid good money to work there. It was an office job in a very small business where I was working on my own and it was very lonely I had no one around me to talk to and be friends with, but I stayed there because...well it was a job and I needed to be able to pay my bills.

I have been trying to avoid going back to working in an office job like I was before as I have a fear I will become stuck in another unhappy job and I really love the freedom of working from home as a writer as I know that is what I am supposed to do with my life. But it feels more and more like I have no choice but to go back and no I don't want to make that sacrifice.

I have actually been having a lot of trouble holding on to a job these past couple of years or the only work I can get is casual work that doesn't last long.

Normally I am pretty good with money but I understand excactly what my guide is saying here. I have actually been avoiding looking at my bank account for a couple of weeks, since probably Christmas as I spent money I didn't have on presents for my family when I really didn't have to and now I am complaining about it. I am starting to get pretty stressed about it at the moment too. I had to move back in with my parents to save money but I really really want to move out now and get my own place as I'm not happy here, but am worried it's too risky. But I also feel like I need to be like The Fool and just leap off that cliff and I'm not a huge risk taker so it would be a very big leap!!

Hmmm...don't supose my guide said what my most important issue that needs attention is? I think I already know but don't want to deal with it....I like avoidance if you couldn't tell already!

Thanks again for the reading it deffinatly resonated with me and has given me something to think about and I hope I have given you enough feedback :)

am glad it made sense, there was lots of 'white noise' in the office so i wasnt sure.

the reason for only having short jobs or casual work is to stop you going back you have to continue what your doing, writing is what you like and are good at, it might be in the future your doing something with writing it, that you like but its not what you think it is.

you need to commit fully to the path you have chosen, you have made big decisions but you also seem to be hedging your bets, so part of you is not yet fully signed up to the life of a writer.
i feel there is a seperation that needs to happen, something needs to be broken apart and removed from you, something that your still holding on to.is there a man/woman in your life your romantically attached to, even if your not together? is this whats preventing you taking the risk of moving away, i feel its like you need to move far away from where you are now, you hate it but you stay because of......that keeps you there, just in case?

why are you taking rejections lying down? thats a question your guide is asking me about your writing, keep focusing on what you want, other things can wait, other people can too, you need to start digging deeper within you to move this forward. if you dont beleive in your writing, others wont buy it? why dont you want to be published? what in the reflection of yourself you see dont you like?

Well i wasnt told what the issue was you need to deal with, might attempt that later,

celticnoodle

Okay I felt a clash straight away,there is a restriction between moving and staying in your comfort zone, restless energy that wants to move but also the feeling of staying where you are because its safe. What do you really want to do, what do you desire? It feels like you feel its too far away from you for you to do anything about it, instead you stay put, the dreams you had seem like the are stifled, has someone told you (who is an older man or from your family) that you cant do what you want to and your silly to dream about it, just get on with things now rather then reaching out for something new?
a bit of a clash right now, yes, but nothing that is from a man in my life. the only man in my life really is my husband, and though he is not much of a believer in this divination business, he does support me in it and urges me to move forward with it. In fact, at times he pushes me harder then I am ready to move myself.

That said, there is a person who tells me that I am foolish, etc. I don't listen much to her anymore--as there has been a major upset in our relationship 2yrs. ago. I do not discuss my business w/this person anymore. but, the clash that did occur between us two years ago is still healing. its been a rough road for me, and a constant battle to get over it.

As for what do I really want to do? I'm torn. I keep being told that I am a healer, and yet, I don't know which avenue to take with healing. I am losing my psychic abilities lately, or perhaps they are just not strong, because I have been ill and I do know that when my body is fighting illnesses that are major, those abilities do tend to wane a bit. I do hope they come back full force for me, as I do not want to lose that and perhaps those abilities are the ones I want to develop to the point of helping/healing people with.

Change is very much on your mind, but your not sure how to do that, but you already know how to if you think about it properly. Open up the possibility is one of the things you need to do, also to be more open in what you wish to do, bring things into the open, stop hiding your talents. I don’t know what you want to do, but it seems you are passionate about it, and its something that will bring attention to you, which is perhaps why your not sure about doing it, there is a confidence issue which is stopping you moving forward. You seem to be surrounded by worries about lots of things, but one of them is worries about your own abilities.
yes, there are a lot of changes about to occur for us and I am somewhat excited about them as well as sad about them. (PM coming your way re: this) As a result I am somewhat unsure how to proceed as a result. A part of this is because I'm not sure exactly when one major change is going to happen, and everything has to revolve around this. I'm the kind of person who likes everything to be organized and so living in this chaos is a bit unnerving for me. it throws me off balance. I do have an idea of what I want to do, but I'm not 100% sure how to do it! I also have a lot of poor self image problems and lack confidence in myself, so yes, you are right. Also, there are a lot of worries on me right now and I feel I need to get those sorted out before I can truly proceed with these new ideas and one worry is regarding my psychic abilities waning. What 'IF' they are gone? What then? that is truly what I want to build my practice around. more so then tarot, I want that.

Do you have a fear of open spaces, or rather social events with lots of people? I feel there is some apprehension about having to go and mingle and sell yourself , home is more comfortable for you, and less stressful. Your worries seem to stem from your past, and this is stopping you changing direction, it might even be making you physically ill or cause you physical pain . your getting lots of encouraging messages from your guides but your not really believing those, but there is lots of support for you career wise from the universe.
How well do you think you do your job, how well do others tell you that you do your job? Do those compare favourably?

no, no fear of open spaces, or social events. I actually am very good with social events and lots of people. I'm a social butterfly over all. I do have a problem with 'selling' myself and my abilities however. I also am somewhat fearful of doing house parties, where I am told is where the money is--but it frightens me to go into someones home whom I do not know, to do readings. Besides, while I do want to make money, this is also not about the money for me--and I often do readings for a pittance or free of charge.

Yes, I do know the past is where my worries stem from. I am battling with that to get over my past, which wasn't all good and happy. easier said then done when you've been 'conditioned' a certain way for much of your life. and, yes, VERY, VERY GOOD RED!!, the worries and upsets I've had from my past and with the people in my life are making me very ill. physically ill and physical pain too. It has caused some MAJOR health issues for me, that are very real.

There is a sense that your stuck because of yourself, its like the phrase ‘paralysed by fear’, you are surrounded by fear of moving forward. It doesn’t mean your fearful in general life, but in this situation it feels very boxed in, but this is really of your own making, you have created your own worries, that don’t seem to be based on the reality of the situation. You created your worries because of how you were treated when younger, whatever you were told when you were younger still travels with you, its like your afraid to let your light shine.
exactly! you really hit the nail on the head. it all seems like it is so simple to just let it go and move forward, but it's not as easy as that. I am working at it and I will get to that point, I hope--at least I hope to before it kills me! :p

I am stuck and paralyzed by fear, and it is all because of how I was treated when I was younger. It sounds silly that I can still be stuck in that rut, as I am now an adult, in my 50s, but I will tell you that it is very difficult to break down those walls that one had built around them from the time they were young.

This feels like one of the easiest readings to work on, all you need to do is continue to work on yourself and take steps forward even if they are baby steps. Start moving pas the fears and you will see that nothing is really stopping you, that your fears are not going to manifest.I am not saying that doing it is easy, but conditioning is stopping you achieve your own goals, allowing yourself the freedom to see the possibilities as reality, and also spotting the signs around you that are leading you towards a big change.
yes, I do know this. Luckily, my hubby is so supportive now and he pushes me towards this goal. He has changed in his attitude somewhat about divination. he doesn't necessarily believe in it still, (always the engineer...), but he sees how it is for me and he has realized finally that it is something that I need. Especially now, I think.

Have you lost a man in your life recently? If so PM me about this.
Yes. PM coming.

Red, as usual, an EXCELLENT reading! thank you so very much!!!

skywatching

214red said:
am glad it made sense, there was lots of 'white noise' in the office so i wasnt sure.

the reason for only having short jobs or casual work is to stop you going back you have to continue what your doing, writing is what you like and are good at, it might be in the future your doing something with writing it, that you like but its not what you think it is.
I knew there was a reason I couldn't get work so I like this message, very interesting so I will continue doing what I am then

you need to commit fully to the path you have chosen, you have made big decisions but you also seem to be hedging your bets, so part of you is not yet fully signed up to the life of a writer.
i feel there is a seperation that needs to happen, something needs to be broken apart and removed from you, something that your still holding on to.is there a man/woman in your life your romantically attached to, even if your not together? is this whats preventing you taking the risk of moving away, i feel its like you need to move far away from where you are now, you hate it but you stay because of......that keeps you there, just in case?
I don't have a lot of confidence in my abilities as a writer so it is keeping me back. Yes there is a seperation with a man that needs to happen. We are not actully together at the moment but it has played a huge part in me not wanting to move away because I thought maybe he was the one. But I have over the last few days come to accept that its something that needs to happen, it will be better for me and I do need to move a long way from where I'm living, I actually have been living in a small country town but need to move back to the city and I don't want to go back there.
why are you taking rejections lying down? thats a question your guide is asking me about your writing, keep focusing on what you want, other things can wait, other people can too, you need to start digging deeper within you to move this forward. if you dont beleive in your writing, others wont buy it? why dont you want to be published? what in the reflection of yourself you see dont you like?

Well i wasnt told what the issue was you need to deal with, might attempt that later,

This I think is what the issue actually is. The story that I'm trying to write about is based on my own personal experience with an anxiety disorder and depression, so it's very personal and hard I guess to want other people to read about, in particular my family. I know that I still need to get some treatment for this disorder and I think that will then help me to be able to write about it and not feel so exposed and hopefully it will give me the confidence I need to move forward.

Thank you so much for this message, I feel so much more clearer about what it is I need to do to be happier. :)