Wind Storm

AmethystEyes

This is the second time I has a dream that there was a huge wind storm and everyone had to find some good shelter. Can't even be in a house. Bomb shelter type of safety needed. We were out in the storm in the beginning when the storm wasn't deadly yet but very strong winds and thinking/talking about how we will need to get some better shelter. And it never goes past that point. I almost never have any type of repetitive dreams....and this one is very different...

Fostha

This is the second time I has a dream that there was a huge wind storm and everyone had to find some good shelter. Can't even be in a house. Bomb shelter type of safety needed. We were out in the storm in the beginning when the storm wasn't deadly yet but very strong winds and thinking/talking about how we will need to get some better shelter. And it never goes past that point. I almost never have any type of repetitive dreams....and this one is very different...

Are you feeling quite vulnerable in your daily life,maybe worrying about over exposure of some kind,or maybe do you have control issues,you say you're feeling threatened by the weather,and its like you know what you need to do(talking about getting inside to the safe,environment) yet you never quite seem to get there.
Maybe you need to accept something thats way beyond your control.Mother Nature has a lovely way about her,yet when man as a species gets ideas above themselves or try and insist on controlling everything she seems to come wading in with either winds/storms/hurricanes...etc etc,just to remind you that you're not always in control,and never will be.
Wind scatters ans spreads,are you afraid of something spreading perhaps,is there something you want to keep hidden,which is why you dream of looking for your own safehaven?
Just a few thoughts off the top of my head for you.
Hope you sleep better tonight. :)