Domino Divination

strangebrew

Hello, I would love a reading.
What can I expect between M and I in the future?

Yeah sure! :)

5-4/4-2

Well financial gain is indicated, is M quite well off?
Changes will bring improvement in your life. Beware of an untrustworthy, or flirtatious person...hmm is M a bit of a one for the opposite sex, i wonder, if so, be careful and go with your gut feeling at all times

:)

strangebrew

Thank you, that was very informative and accurate. It is a financial matter in a way and this helps!

Thanks for the feedback, i am delighted to helped :)

DownwardSpiral

I've come to this thread so many times wanting to ask "anything" and finally : ) thought of a question......

What does Tinkerbell want to show/tell me?

Thanks for anything you can come up with : )

VenusRising

Yeah sure! :)

5-4/4-2

Well financial gain is indicated, is M quite well off?
Changes will bring improvement in your life. Beware of an untrustworthy, or flirtatious person...hmm is M a bit of a one for the opposite sex, i wonder, if so, be careful and go with your gut feeling at all times

:)

He is not well off at all actually. This reading makes no sense. Sorry.
Thanks for doing this anyway.

strangebrew

He is not well off at all actually. This reading makes no sense. Sorry.
Thanks for doing this anyway.

You are welcome...shame cos they normally do:D ahhhh well, maybe you will meet another rich man or come into money :) x

strangebrew

I've come to this thread so many times wanting to ask "anything" and finally : ) thought of a question......

What does Tinkerbell want to show/tell me?

Thanks for anything you can come up with : )

5-0/5-2

Happy times parties and social events. Possible new love affair, but take it slow.
Caution in financial matters, and love affairs. Friend might need consoling.

Maybe tinkerbell wants to show you he/she cares for you and that they would like to get involved, albeit slowly. One of you may need a shoulder to cry on but isnt speaking out...not sure if this makes sense or not?

DownwardSpiral

5-0/5-2

Happy times parties and social events. Possible new love affair, but take it slow.
Caution in financial matters, and love affairs. Friend might need consoling.

Maybe tinkerbell wants to show you he/she cares for you and that they would like to get involved, albeit slowly. One of you may need a shoulder to cry on but isnt speaking out...not sure if this makes sense or not?

OMG LOL!!!!!!
"Tinkerbell" from Disneyland : )

I'm trying to get back to CA and just realised I associate Tinkerbell with Disneyland/CA and it took asking this question to realise that. So thank you so much for that : )

Happy times parties social events...sounds like celebrations to me : ) I have a "plan" in motion so this looks really, really good. : ) This also goes with the flowers that have popped up the last 2 days.

Caution in financial matters/love affairs....thanks for this as caution in financial matters has come up in another reading I had. NOT Tinkerbell related LOL Love affairs... I can only say YES to this. Also in that same reading I was cautioned about a favor in return for sex so this could apply to that as well.

Friend might need consoling.....I bruised my friends ego though he did apologise for his behavior and I have no doubt he wants/needs some consoling right now. I'm giving him some time to "see" the situation for what it is and his part in it.

This reading made perfect sense...thanks so much : )
Sorry for not clarifying. I've been seeing "Tinkerbell" for the last week or longer and wondered what the message was : ) Very relevant to what's going on in my life right now.

VenusRising

You are welcome...shame cos they normally do:D ahhhh well, maybe you will meet another rich man or come into money :) x

Okay maybe M will be financially well-off or maybe the Dominos is telling me something I don't know yet? Thanks.

VenusRising

Oh you know I just realized there is this guy I know, and he is a huge flirt. I do like him. I just realized that. M is not a flirt since I am not really in contact with him lol. I had to think about this one lol!