Domino Divination

Roy

Haha of course you do!!! Kelly?:D is she a new one!! :D x

6-1/4-3

Roy, the first dominoe, is a wedding one :) so she is looking for marriage, or at least committment, she sees you as a suitable one for this. The second one is a dommi of hope, so she is hopeful that it will develop into someting. BTW i would recommend red satin pj's with a big tiger on the back of them :D:party::laugh: and i do hope i get an invite to the wedding Roy :)

:)
omg i hate her, a nice girl but shes too clingy!! She's really hot though, Roy's getting bored with her too.

Red satin?? tigers?? naughty girl Roy could never handle you!!

thanks again bye!!

Dluv

It isnt the best form of divination for timing, so i try to stay away from it, for that!

6-1/4-4

These talk of a joint venture which could lead to success! There is also a bit of a warning to be careful who you do trust, so if you decide to go in with a partner then just be careful. I would say this is a yes to going into business again!

Well this is interesting. I am currently in a business with a partner I just left it all. Its really depressing actually. I dont know why the heck I asked you if I would go into business again, lol. But I do know that if I were to do it again, I would not do it with a partner. lol The being careful who you trust thing.. yeah.
Thanks

silverwings94

Hi StrangeBrew,
Just wondering if you have the link to this so I can check it out. I've heard of this and it sounds very interesting. I've read through these posting and would like to give it a try>
Namaste,
kat
Hi Rasa :)

I use a system i discovered online, and not one i devised myself, it has proved to be very accurate for me so stick with it...let me know if you want me to pull some for you?

:)

Della

I would like a domino reading if you are still doing them :)