Pandora divination?!

vallerie

i would like to sit for fb.describe the person whom i am going to meet next and who will play a significant role in my life . thank you for offering .

Song: Give Your Heart a Break
By: Demi Lovato

This will be a person who has gone through a lot in his life and who has had his heart broken before. He will be very guarded but he will be giving you chances to sneak into his heart. It is important that you come up as a caring and loving person, for he can be fearful of an another relationship that might end up damaging him. I have the feeling like he can be very sensitive and mature. He will see you as someone "different", yes, someone who actually gives his heart a break, instead of break it :)

vallerie

So your relationship will be filled with fun. Going out and living life. You two will develop a deeper relationship for reach other. I see this as a Disney movie, the good ones of course. You should look forward to spending time with him because it'll be the greatest moments of your life. Everything will just be right. Cherish the time with him. You're a very lucky person

I really hope so! We've been at it for almost 5 months now and he loves me a lot. Yes I'm a lucky duck ;) I really hope that this relationship will turn into something deeper, and that there will be a "happy ending" to our Disney movie :D

Thank you Roy! :) Come back to the thread anytime :D

WakaWakaEhEh

Song: Down Under by Men At Work

A very fun song with a slight fantasy/adventure feel to it. I have the feeling you're "up here" and M is "down under" :D meaning there are a lot of differences between you and him but somehow there is a magical harmony between you and him.

To me, this song asks about the past and what one has been through to get to where he is. Know that everything in life is an effect of something that has happened before. So you knowing M is not a complete coincidence, it has its roots. And you two both have your roots. And it is that history that brings you two together.

Overall, very positive, upbeat song. It doesn't speak of love specifically, but of personal growth and life. So take good care of yourself, and he from "down under" will crawl up to kiss your feet :D

Hi vallerie!

Yes you are correct about me and M having alot of differences. I like him alot (friendship wise but im starting to have a crush on him) the differences are mostly about being VERY religious and I'm quite the opposite and yet we have so much in common. Not sure what to say about the me and him having that karma past life connection going on but now thinking back at HOW I met him, I have to admit was quite odd..a "once in a blue moon" event! sucks that you didnt pick up on romance but thats OK haha! :D
Thanks for the reading!

I like this pandora divination idea..I'm thinking of trying it myself!

vallerie

Hi vallerie!

Yes you are correct about me and M having alot of differences. I like him alot (friendship wise but im starting to have a crush on him) the differences are mostly about being VERY religious and I'm quite the opposite and yet we have so much in common. Not sure what to say about the me and him having that karma past life connection going on but now thinking back at HOW I met him, I have to admit was quite odd..a "once in a blue moon" event! sucks that you didnt pick up on romance but thats OK haha! :D
Thanks for the reading!

I like this pandora divination idea..I'm thinking of trying it myself!

Thanks for the feedback Waka! :D
I think extremely devoted people can teach you a lot, but they also can learn a whole lot! Maybe you should slip in his coffee a packet of tolerance and diversity every now and then :)
By the way you can try this method anytime, and you're welcome to make your own thread if you want ;)

safari

Song: Give Your Heart a Break
By: Demi Lovato

This will be a person who has gone through a lot in his life and who has had his heart broken before. He will be very guarded but he will be giving you chances to sneak into his heart. It is important that you come up as a caring and loving person, for he can be fearful of an another relationship that might end up damaging him. I have the feeling like he can be very sensitive and mature. He will see you as someone "different", yes, someone who actually gives his heart a break, instead of break it :)
ahan interesting! quite an insight ..thank you so much val for the reading. truly appreciate it :)

Mellaenn

Song: La Vie En Rose by Louis Armstrong

Whew, what beautiful music! See this is why I love my ideas ;)

Quite contrasting to what you think about the new job, fast paced, La Vie En Rose is a easy and simple. Nothing much besides gentle saxophone and a little bit of lovely piano. Overall I think this song urges you to simplify things and keep a calm, easy, and grounded mind when you're on the job.

If I have to take a wild guess, I would say you love this new job very much! It adds color to your life and it will give you many opportunities. La Vie En Rose is a beautiful and intoxicating love song, so know that with the intense love affair that you're now having with you new job (hehe) it won't always stay that way. But know that as long as you "give your heart and soul" to it, "life will always be/ la vie en rose." :)

Best of luck to your new job, I felt very good and at peace when I listen to it, so I have a feeling like you'll be sticking with it for a while!
Thank you so much for this reading. You are exactly right; the key is to keep myself grounded and to simplify. I do love the job very much and I think it will offer me opportunities once I master it. Like a rose, there are thorns! :)

What a cool and unique way of doing divination. I am a big fan of looking for signs everywhere in the world and I think you have come up with a beautiful and fun expression of the intuitive arts here. :thumbsup: