One Song Game

LovelyMissAries

Evacuate the Dancefloor- Cascada
I actually want to say yeah, cause there is that line that line that says "guess who's back..."

What is this transformation in me that he will notice?

Muse - Starlight

Who's my next lover gonna be?

Roy

What is this transformation in me that he will notice?
Roy's listening to Beethoven. I don't know what the composition or song is called but it sounds like a love song.

The transformation is in himself. I think his feelings will become stronger because he's realized you have value to him. I think he's just gonna crush on you and want to be with you more.
Who's my next lover gonna be?
Goldberg. I'm listening to entrance song for a wrestler.

Lol okay the thing about Goldberg is he wrestles squash matches which means they last about a minute or two. Your next lover is gonna be a fling. It's gonna be with someone with sex appeal that you can't say no to. It won't last long though. The relationship will only be physical.

Does she wanna be with me?

AmethystEyes

Roy's listening to Beethoven. I don't know what the composition or song is called but it sounds like a love song.

The transformation is in himself. I think his feelings will become stronger because he's realized you have value to him. I think he's just gonna crush on you and want to be with you more.

Goldberg. I'm listening to entrance song for a wrestler.

Lol okay the thing about Goldberg is he wrestles squash matches which means they last about a minute or two. Your next lover is gonna be a fling. It's gonna be with someone with sex appeal that you can't say no to. It won't last long though. The relationship will only be physical.

Donde estan los ladrones- shakira (Where are the thieves?)
She's keeping an eye on you, she may but is keeping it a secret, she may also be afraid of what could come from being with you?

Next good thing coming up for me?

strangebrew

Donde estan los ladrones- shakira (Where are the thieves?)
She's keeping an eye on you, she may but is keeping it a secret, she may also be afraid of what could come from being with you?

Next good thing coming up for me?

Hey DA :D

Here goes

If you knew ~ Jeff Buckley

the first thing that came in was "if ONLY you knew":D as in Wow something exciting is coming!! you are on the cusp of an exciting change i feel

How will my lad do in his music lessons which he dreads? :(

AmethystEyes

Hey DA :D

Here goes

If you knew ~ Jeff Buckley

the first thing that came in was "if ONLY you knew":D as in Wow something exciting is coming!! you are on the cusp of an exciting change i feel

How will my lad do in his music lessons which he dreads? :(
:D

bad girlfriend-theory of a deadman
Well, it says bad in the title lol but this girl is quite rebelliousness, so maybe he won't even try to do well.

So, what is this exciting change coming for me?

Roy

So, what is this exciting change coming for me?
My time is now

you're gonna be more confident and become the best you. You'll put away your fears and try new things.

Who's the next wifey?

elviefae

Tears of a Clown -- Smokey Robinson

Feelings run deeper than appearances...don't be fooled by the mask.

What will help me make that connection?

Roy

Tears of a Clown -- Smokey Robinson

Feelings run deeper than appearances...don't be fooled by the mask.

What will help me make that connection?
lol you replied to the wrong one silly!!!

Even Flow

when i think of the song i see a train that's non stop. You just need to show up. You're good enough already hell you're too good. So take a chance and dance!!

Who's the next wifey?