One Song Game

Mona18

The real slim shady - Eminem lol
This relationship could be very real and make your past ones seem not on the level as this one. Its also making me think that it could make you wonder if its real or not. Or it will be really crazy and hectic lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I love eminem!!!

My relationship with K?

Poker Face, Lady Gaga

Neither of you is going to show your true colors, you're going to keep it all in.
--------------
My relationship with R

strangebrew

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I love eminem!!!

Poker Face, Lady Gaga

Neither of you is going to show your true colors, you're going to keep it all in.
--------------
My relationship with R

That is dead on Mona...i challenged her as she has done me for years and she has stopped speaking to me lol...people are so strange!

Elderly Woman Behind Counter
Pearl Jam

Are you the older one in this relationship, if not he sees you as so, maybe he finds you a bit bossy or something like that ? :D

Will T turn up today, she hasnt replied to my msg?

Mona18

Elderly Woman Behind Counter
Pearl Jam

Are you the older one in this relationship, if not he sees you as so, maybe he finds you a bit bossy or something like that ? :D

No, but he has mom issues (I have dad issues, so I don't judge ;)) So I think I understand ...

Will T turn up today, she hasnt replied to my msg?

Yesterday, Leona Lewis

Hmmmmm, this one is tough ... maybe she will and recall what happened in the past.
--------------
Message from his guides

strangebrew

No, but he has mom issues (I have dad issues, so I don't judge ;)) So I think I understand ...

Yesterday, Leona Lewis

Hmmmmm, this one is tough ... maybe she will and recall what happened in the past.
--------------
Message from his guides

Ive never met this woman before, she forgot our meeting!!

all is well :)

the universe wants to tell him that everything is happening exactly how its supposed to, with hidden blessings that will be revealed soon! :heart:

how is D today?

idyll

Ive never met this woman before, she forgot our meeting!!

all is well :)

the universe wants to tell him that everything is happening exactly how its supposed to, with hidden blessings that will be revealed soon! :heart:

how is D today?

Awesome game idea :D

Life in the Fast Lane - Eagles

D is very busy today, probably caught up in lots of little stresses and looking forward to having some time to relax.

q: What can I expect from my situation with M?

strangebrew

D is very busy today, probably caught up in lots of little stresses and looking forward to having some time to relax.

Sunset ~ Kate Bush

Some romantic times maybe, watching the sun going down, drinking cocktails etc :D, or maybe it means wait awhile as in you cant rush a sunset x

my sex life? :D:D

strangebrew

Sunset ~ Kate Bush

Some romantic times maybe, watching the sun going down, drinking cocktails etc :D, or maybe it means wait awhile as in you cant rush a sunset x

idyll

Sunset ~ Kate Bush

Beautiful - Thornely

Title speaks for itself.. looks like you should have some beautiful times/experiences headed your way :D

--
His feelings towards me?

strangebrew

Beautiful - Thornely

Title speaks for itself.. looks like you should have some beautiful times/experiences headed your way :D

--
His feelings towards me?

Ooooooh cant wait ~ meeting him next week in Germay ~ roaaarrrrr :D:D

Stay ~ Cumasc

He is hoping you are a "keeper" ~ awwww he wants you to stay in his life :heart:

my week?