a dark night - searching for a friends dog

Padma

Bhavana, that was what I thought too when I spoke of the Fool etc (post above) - a surprise event leads to success...and that he may be now further afield. I am so glad you jumped in and lent your voice to this! Love the cards you got! :)

Amanda

Okay, I pulled up a map, and I noticed "Cross" on the map. It's further inland, and I asked if the dog was near there and pulled the Chariot. I think this is saying to take a drive out that way and start looking in wooded areas! Follow the path of least resistance, because that is the likely path a dog would take!

I did a spread earlier -- 4 of Swords says the dog was either resting, or trapped. Growing weary. The Knight of Swords suggested to me that he needed to be immediately rescued, or will be immediately rescued, or someone rescued him already!

I drew the Ace of Cups and Temperance and this suggested a water-fountain or water-display of some sort near the statue of a dead saint perhaps that people pray to and ask for help from. But I'm noticing now that there is also a "cross" the bird is dropping into the cup on the Ace, so my feeling is perhaps SOUTH of CROSS.

The 5 of Pentacles I pulled suggested to me that the search is not going on in the right location, that they might need the help of strangers to find this dog.

10 of Wands (with consideration to the 5 of Pentacles also) made me feel that they needed to stay relentless and bothersome with this search... make a bother to ask anyone anything for help!

Okay, I tried pulling up a map, but it wouldn't let me save it so I could mark a spot for you. So... If you are to start driving West past the Parochial House, and Our Lady of Lourdes Church, and keep going past Cross National School until you can turn left onto the road called Killballyowen then keep travelling south until you get to what looks like the last road on the left and turn down that which appears to be a dead-end and also where it appears there is a large patch of trees on the left (I think anyway, can't really tell from the map what it is exactly) -- then I think that is around the approximate area the dog is to be in.

Has that area been searched?

Amanda

Okay, I got down to the street view, and what I thought was a dead-end looks more like a gated, private off-road... but off in the distance to the left of that off-road, I see the tops of some trees, but I can't go any further on the internet from the edge of Killballyowen road.

Phoenix11

I also think they need to be looking towards the west... it seems they're searching heading east, but he's behind them going west. I also think he's been seen by a couple of people recently and they tried to attract him over, but he kept going.

He's headed towards a more greener area now with open fields. He's going towards water, not that far from the road.

Padma

I keep getting the Fool, which shows the dog hanging on to the back of the Fool's coat. So I also got the feeling the dog is "behind them" somewhere, Phoenix...

Today the Lenormand's say: Heart + Fox = working passionately to find the dog...man + Anchor, steady and reliable man; because he is beside Fox, could have red hair; Anchor + Moon, working steadily through the night. Dang, I really hoped/thought you'd find him today.

Tarot shows 5 Swords and Ace Wands - I think this is good; the 5 Swords show men steadily moving forward, though there is a dragon at their backs: That would be fear and anxiety pushing you forward; Ace Wands, for me, always seems to come up for reunions :) oddly enough, the 5 SW shows the men tramping through blue marshes, so searching with no luck through boggy ground; a feeling of hopelessness; but the Ace is all in shades of red, and hovers over a town and beside the water; so maybe indeed he has wandered into town; but the water has a bridge over it - a solution, a mediator, a fresh start, and progress, resulting in a good outcome.

I wish I could "see" more and I think it is awesome that Amanda and others here can "see" over maps etc - more practical and concrete! :) Good luck! I am carrying you all around with me in my heart...

Amanda

Kiata -- I've just checked out the Facebook page for Little Pip, and the owners seem pretty certain that dog has been stolen, is this true?

I drew some cards asking if the dog was stolen, and I pulled the King of Cups, so I asked what this man has done with the dog and I got the Star -- that leads me to believe the dog wasn't stolen but "taken in" and cleaned up and refreshed. There is no ill-will in these cards.

I then asked if these owners will get Little Pip back and I drew the Page of Cups which is a "pet" card for me, but I also drew another card and got Ace of Swords -- "strength in adversity" so my feeling is that he will be safely returned, and it'll all feel like a miracle by the time it's done with!

tarotbear

I just want to interject that I sincerely hope that Little Pip is soon reunited with his family, safe, sound, and healthy.

However, I will add that I am amazed at the depth and quality of the work everyone is doing to locate Pip; makes the threads on Remote Viewing seem like child's play in comparison.

Good luck to all! I hope to read that he has been found soon!

Padma

Kiata -- I've just checked out the Facebook page for Little Pip, and the owners seem pretty certain that dog has been stolen, is this true?

I drew some cards asking if the dog was stolen, and I pulled the King of Cups, so I asked what this man has done with the dog and I got the Star -- that leads me to believe the dog wasn't stolen but "taken in" and cleaned up and refreshed. There is no ill-will in these cards.

I then asked if these owners will get Little Pip back and I drew the Page of Cups which is a "pet" card for me, but I also drew another card and got Ace of Swords -- "strength in adversity" so my feeling is that he will be safely returned, and it'll all feel like a miracle by the time it's done with!

Amanda, I wonder if the guy who has him has red hair...? As per the Lenormies I drew, that fox + man + anchor combo could have meant "Red-haired man, possibly dishonest man, man slow to come forward" according to the book meanings. hmmm. And interesting that you also got an ace. Sorry, just trying to draw the max out of the readings I have done, so trying to fit my cards in with what you saw, puzzling it out, as it were. Because you are usually pretty bang on :)

Amanda

Amanda, I wonder if the guy who has him has red hair...? As per the Lenormies I drew, that fox + man + anchor combo could have meant "Red-haired man, possibly dishonest man, man slow to come forward" according to the book meanings. hmmm. And interesting that you also got an ace. Sorry, just trying to draw the max out of the readings I have done, so trying to fit my cards in with what you saw, puzzling it out, as it were. Because you are usually pretty bang on :)

I'm not as good with Lenormand anymore since the greatest blog ever by a member here was mysteriously deleted. :(

But since the Heart is a very positive card, and the Man is a neutral card, wouldn't that kind of subdue the Fox and make it a bit more like a kind-hearted person sensing danger? I'm not sure which deck you are using but I've pulled my Mystical Lenormand cards out and the Fox is at the edge of the water drinking, and there are skinny bare trees with leaves on the ground similar to what I sensed. Then my Man card takes another little animal up into his arms, perhaps "stabilizing" the animal (Anchor), and then my Moon card shows a shepherd overlooking his flock of sheep at night with a dog (the same dog as in the Dog card of this deck) as his companion.

I hope I'm not seeing what I want to see... but these are the connections I'm making in my own Lenormand cards that you pulled.

Basically just... could the Heart + Fox + Man show a man that has a weak spot in his heart for animals perceived to be in danger? I did draw the King of Cups... your Man + Anchor + Moon might say that he's just a stable old soul providing protection? But then, the Man in my deck is facing opposite the Fox... so my feeling on that card might change if the man were facing the same direction as the fox, taking on the qualities of the Fox in a more negative way.

I don't know. :(

Padma

I'm not as good with Lenormand anymore since the greatest blog ever by a member here was mysteriously deleted. :(

But since the Heart is a very positive card, and the Man is a neutral card, wouldn't that kind of subdue the Fox and make it a bit more like a kind-hearted person sensing danger? I'm not sure which deck you are using but I've pulled my Mystical Lenormand cards out and the Fox is at the edge of the water drinking, and there are skinny bare trees with leaves on the ground similar to what I sensed. Then my Man card takes another little animal up into his arms, perhaps "stabilizing" the animal (Anchor), and then my Moon card shows a shepherd overlooking his flock of sheep at night with a dog (the same dog as in the Dog card of this deck) as his companion.

I hope I'm not seeing what I want to see... but these are the connections I'm making in my own Lenormand cards that you pulled.

Basically just... could the Heart + Fox + Man show a man that has a weak spot in his heart for animals perceived to be in danger? I did draw the King of Cups... your Man + Anchor + Moon might say that he's just a stable old soul providing protection? But then, the Man in my deck is facing opposite the Fox... so my feeling on that card might change if the man were facing the same direction as the fox, taking on the qualities of the Fox in a more negative way.

I don't know. :(

Thanks for that, Amanda - I did not feel it was negative, myself, I felt the man was steady and slow, but reliable; so I concur with your interpretation...interestingly enough, when doing the tarot yesterday, I had drawn 7 of Coins which showed an old peasant by a tree, and a dog and sheep featured in the card at the foot of the tree! So it kind of echoes your Moon card. I also drew the Moon card with my Lenorms, and it also has skinny trees down by the water line, echoing your Fox card. So similar views - reassuring; I never know quite if what I am seeing is a true vision, so I am glad that your interps seem cosine with my cards! I just want what I am seeing to be helpful... :heart: thanks, Amanda!

ETA my Man card also faced the Fox - so I did not draw any bad vibes, no...but at the time, the Fox with that chicken in his mouth did seem like "taken" - I was hoping not; I may have brushed that feeling off too soon ;p

ETA x 2: I was just suddenly struck by the thought that my cards, and Amanda's, are mirroring perhaps a person a little slow of wit? A bit simple..? So no bad intentions, doesn't really know what he is doing, or cannot understand he is hurting someone else; perhaps a man that doesn't get out often, so didn't see the signs posted; and does not have internet.