Flaming words

Shadow Wolf

Don't know where to put this !!!!

This morning I was getting ready to take my 9yr. old son to
his religious instruction class . I was in the living room, picking
something up off the floor and when I stood up I saw flaming
words just in the air , they hovered there for a few seconds and were gone. I couldn't make out what it said and it was gone before I had a chance to really look at it carefully.

Please don't think I'm crazy !!!!! I SWEAR this really happened !!

What do you make of it ?????????

Please help me confirm my sanity !!!!!

Tallarico

Shadow,
That has happened to me. Except my words weren't flaming. They were hovering/jumping. I don't know what it meant except pay attention. It happened a few times about 3 years ago. I though I was nuts...

PS not only that I have had words whispered in my ear and
shoved into my brain...

Cerulean

If you find it inspiring...

The most beautiful film scene that I've seen of this is in the Lord of the Rings. Although it wasn't the nicest words in the movie, I could see this as being something something significant to you, something inspirational

When words of a phrase or something musical is important to you, definitely they will come back. If you write in a journal or do poetry after medititave thoughts, they will not be lost, truly.

My suggestion is try to practise journal writing a little each morning or evening and let it be mundane, if need be, use music or art sometimes as a starting point if no words come... and the words that you were missing will come

At some point, you may feel that you want to write verse or freely just write phrases and the motto or words that are significant to you will come. If you write lyrics to music or enjoy reading certain rhythmic poetry, this is a good inspiration.

By the way, starting a journal entry or a poem titled "I saw my words on fire" is a beautiful, original theme that I've never seen before. What a beautiful, creative theme! Maybe writing or singing or calligraphy arts that include words is one of your special gifts...

Mari H.

skytwig

I don't think you're crazy.....

Could be any number of things:

Migraine that has settled in the eyes....

Side effects from medication...

Your guides speaking to you....

Faeries speaking to you.... been working with them lately?

Shadow Wolf

As a matter of fact I just did 2 3-card readings last week which were so accurate as to be scary. I even put the cards back in the
bag with the cards for the reading on top so I could post it.

Haven't had a chance lately!!!

I have been focusing more on "magic"' in my life. May it's sign that I'm on the right path ?

It seemed so "all of a sudden". It was just so strange !!!

Diana

Sounds to me like some kind of clairvoyance. Message from the angels perhaps.

Look out for other signs - even the most banal.

Jewel-ry

Wow shadow Wolf!

Thats amazing! What a shame you couldn't read the words? I'm sure you are perfectly sane. Dont worry about it. I think Mari's idea is a good one. Writing in your journal and beginning with those words may trigger some insightful thoughts. How about asking the cards for their insights too?

J :)

poivre

I see specks of lights & keep thinking that it's just my imagination. lol I see it at my side when I'm looking to the front.
It doesn't bother me but wonder if I really do want to know what it is.

poivre

Sorry, I also meant to say that I wonder how many of us have these kind of things happening but don't say anything because... you know the rest.

Woof

Don't mean to be a party pooper but if you've had any king of flashing or odd lights you may want to have your eyes checked it can be a sign of detaching retina.
Woof