The Zener Card Challenge

Starri Knytes

I don't think you've quite got the hang of this have you Starri!! There is a booby-prize, see if you can guess who's in line for it.

I'm the biggest boob here so far so that would be Me!

Starri Knytes

This sounds sorta silly, I really wish there were a cat in the box but I'm seeing green, red, a leafy shape like an oak leaf.

*please let there be something leafy inside the box.. Please*

Mycroft

I'm the biggest boob here so far so that would be Me!
I once attended a lecture on medieval poetry and one of the speakers was an elderly spinster who addressed us on a poem entitled "The Battering Ram". She seemed to believe that this was about the storming of a fortress, but when she got to the lines which went something like;

"Oh Battering ram, battering ram, so large and so great,
Battering ram, battering ram, pound at my gates"​

the lecture had to be stopped because we the audience were all in hysterics. She stood there looking utterly bemused until one of the other speakers whispered something in her ear, at which point she audibly exclaimed; "Oh! They think it's about a cock!"

druyan

I once attended a lecture on medieval poetry and one of the speakers was an elderly spinster who addressed us on a poem entitled "The Battering Ram". She seemed to believe that this was about the storming of a fortress, but when she got to the lines which went something like;

the lecture had to be stopped because we the audience were all in hysterics. She stood there looking utterly bemused until one of the other speakers whispered something in her ear, at which point she audibly exclaimed; "Oh! They think it's about a cock!"

Ohhhhhhhhh man, I wish I could have witnessed that!

Starri Knytes

I love it!! You do have the best stories Mycroft

Hmmm...
It does make me wonder... Did I say "have the biggest" or "am the biggest"

Starri Knytes

Do you mean the lecture or the ......... ?
:rofl:rofl:rofl:

Babalon Jones

:) love the story

Star cross cross circle wave
Or
Circle star cross square wave

Box has a solar symbol or something that can be related to the sun
Or
Something absurd

I will probably not even get a single thing right - if my experience with the lottery is indicative I have negative abilities as in I get less right than chance allows, haha.

Starri Knytes

Ok, pictures up! I'm going to stick with the numbers I've been seeing.

The Star has 5 points
The Waves consists of 3 lines therefore

Star, Star, Wavy lines
Star, Wavy lines