70s Classic Rock Christmas Challenge - Let Divination Decide!

druyan

Reading back over the results of others....look at all those 8's! :O

druyan

1 week!!!! Reveal soon??!?! :D

GotH

:laugh: Cool... Okay I got all my requirements EXCEPT for the case of Jack, (((red wine should work though))) the naked groupies (((oh my))) and the coke.

My vote is for box #2 as the 6 of Wands indicates the crowd cheering this group on.

Mycroft

"Ladies and Gentlemen ........... Elvis has now left the building"

Yes, we have a winner for the

70s Classic Rock Christmas Challenge - Let Divination Decide!

:laugh: :royal: :D :party: }) :smoker: :cool5: :love: :*

Unfortunately, in true rock 'n' roll style there is a contractual dispute regarding the result with the Gods and Goddesses of the Hallowed Halls of Rock refusing to allow me to publish it until we've dusted for vomit and removed the Rolls Royce from the swimming pool.

What I can tell you is that the winners were in box 8 - and they're from the US! Which narrows it down to;

Boston - More Than A Feeling
Eagles - Hotel California
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird
Meatloaf - Bat Out Of Hell​

You have as long as it takes to bribe a High Court judge to see if you can now pick the ultimate winner.

PathWalker

Pendulum tells me Eagles, but what do I know?

:)

Mycroft

So, the legal disputes have been resolved. After long stints in re-hab the band are all back together and the comeback gig is sold out. Strapping on a Fender Stratocaster/Gibson/Les Paul/Flying V we adjust our amp, turning it right up to eleven ("one louder"), take a swig of Jack and shuffle out to centre stage. The spotlight hits us, the crowd roar, spooky Longhorn/Devil Sign/Blessing of Pan gestures abound, we holler into the mike;

"Hello Aeclectic!!

This one's for you!!!

The Ultimate 70's Rock Classic"

:laugh: :royal: :D :party: }) :smoker: :cool5: :love: :*

CLICK HERE!!!! -------------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRzEPYeoUFU <------------- CLICK HERE!!!!

Margo9023

My Pendulum tells me the winner is: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird!

: )
Luv & Peace,
Margo :heart:

Margo9023

additional information

My Pendulum tells me you peeked at the result!

Huuuhhh.... : ( Your Pendulum is wrong.....

No, I would never! Really!!!!!! I was going to do the numbered boxes and seen you had narrowed down the winners, so I took the list of possible winners and ask my pendulum. I don't like cheating...... : (

I asked my Pendulum out of the list of 4:

Boston - More Than A Feeling
Eagles - Hotel California
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird
Meatloaf - Bat Out Of Hell

If I did it wrong you can disqualify mine? : (

Luv & Peace, :heart:
Margo