Help Please !! Lost or Stolen ?

skywatching

Hi everyone

I need some help, my sister cannot find her apple I touch. The last place she had it was in her car yesterday. When she went to her car this morning the driver side door was unlocked and she could not find her I touch.

She is unsure if it was stolen out of her car or if she had taken it out of the car and simply misplaced it, because she has done that before.

The I touch is silver and was last seen in between the two front seats, if that helps anyone to locate it.

I would really appreciate it if anybody could help me out :)

celticnoodle

what an awful thing! I can only imagine how sick your sister is feeling having lost her apple I touch. I took out my cards to ask them what happened to it. While shuffling, the star card dropped. I take this to meaning that your sister needs to keep believing she will find it. When I first saw this card drop - it made me believe that she did remove it from the car herself and has just forgotten what she has done with it.

However, I still threw out 3 cards--

8 of swords, knight of pentacles rx, Queen of Pentacles

makes me feel that your sister took her apple I touch out and was not paying much attention to what she was doing. I think perhaps she was busy with a million things at the time on her mind. Perhaps she was with another person, or went into a building where there were others around and she inadvertantly put the apple down on a table or something and left it.

At any rate, the knight of pents rx is facing this 8 of swords, which means that someone is going to return this apple to her. Someone, I think she knows--and he/she has possession of it. However, perhaps with the busy time right now (just after the holidays-perhaps the snow and cold, if your sister is in one of the places w/this, etc), this person in possession just has not gotten around to returning it.

The queen of pentacles I believe is your sister being reunited with her apple. I feel like this will be done within a 3--as I keep seeing a "3" in my mind. Perhaps 3 days? I hope not 3 weeks. It may even be on the 30th or 31st of this month. I also feel like your sister had entered a place--perhaps a shop of some sort--where other people are, and this is where it was left. Maybe even a library or something?

The 8 of swords btw is also showing just how upset your sister is about misplacing this that she cannot think clearly of where all she was when it disappeared.

furthermore, I generally add the cards together for the number and revert that back to the corresponding major arcana. 8 + 12 + 13= 33. 3 + 3 = 6 and this is the lovers card. Perhaps she was meeting a friend when she misplaced hte apple? Or someone she works with? add the star card, 33 + 17 = 50. 5 reverts to Hierophant. Perhaps someone who is 'over' her--a boss? has this apple I touch? Just a thought anyway.

Good luck to her finding it!

danieljuk

going just with intuition, I think it was not stolen and feel it will come back!
I read CN's reading after thinking about it and my feelings is the same. She misplaced it whilst distracted and she will find it again, might be a while and I think it's somewhere around the car. I really get a sense of the phrase "it's in the weirdest place"

hope she finds it!

skywatching

Hello Celticnoodle

Thanks so much for helping me out with this :)
what an awful thing! I can only imagine how sick your sister is feeling having lost her apple I touch. I took out my cards to ask them what happened to it. While shuffling, the star card dropped. I take this to meaning that your sister needs to keep believing she will find it. When I first saw this card drop - it made me believe that she did remove it from the car herself and has just forgotten what she has done with it.

However, I still threw out 3 cards--

8 of swords, knight of pentacles rx, Queen of Pentacles

makes me feel that your sister took her apple I touch out and was not paying much attention to what she was doing. I think perhaps she was busy with a million things at the time on her mind. Perhaps she was with another person, or went into a building where there were others around and she inadvertantly put the apple down on a table or something and left it.

My sister was doing a million things when she last had her I touch. She had arrived at my parents house to stay for the weekend and was getting all her bags and other things out of her car. She had a lot of stuff with her and my mother was helping her to get it out of the car and take it inside the house.

One thought we did have was that she put it down near the boot of her car as she was getting some heavy crates out of the back and then forgot to pick it up.

At any rate, the knight of pents rx is facing this 8 of swords, which means that someone is going to return this apple to her. Someone, I think she knows--and he/she has possession of it. However, perhaps with the busy time right now (just after the holidays-perhaps the snow and cold, if your sister is in one of the places w/this, etc), this person in possession just has not gotten around to returning it.

The queen of pentacles I believe is your sister being reunited with her apple. I feel like this will be done within a 3--as I keep seeing a "3" in my mind. Perhaps 3 days? I hope not 3 weeks. It may even be on the 30th or 31st of this month. I also feel like your sister had entered a place--perhaps a shop of some sort--where other people are, and this is where it was left. Maybe even a library or something?

This sounds promising, hopefully someone will return it !! The crates she was getting out of the back of her car she had just brought from the shop and also she has a lot of magazines in the back so that could be why your picking up on a library.
The 8 of swords btw is also showing just how upset your sister is about misplacing this that she cannot think clearly of where all she was when it disappeared.

furthermore, I generally add the cards together for the number and revert that back to the corresponding major arcana. 8 + 12 + 13= 33. 3 + 3 = 6 and this is the lovers card. Perhaps she was meeting a friend when she misplaced hte apple? Or someone she works with? add the star card, 33 + 17 = 50. 5 reverts to Hierophant. Perhaps someone who is 'over' her--a boss? has this apple I touch? Just a thought anyway.

Good luck to her finding it!

My sister was quite upset about losing it, she was also worried that if it had been stolen someone could access her accounts and things like that. We live in a small country town and my Dad did some phoning around...in particular to people he knows that tend to be in the business of stealing things and asked them to keep an eye out for it. They said they would so if someone did steal it I know they would get it back and then give it back to my sister. So that could be who returns it.

Thanks again for taking the time to help me out, my sister and I really appreciate it. She was pleased to see that it may be returned to her. I will let you know what happens :)

skywatching

going just with intuition, I think it was not stolen and feel it will come back!
I read CN's reading after thinking about it and my feelings is the same. She misplaced it whilst distracted and she will find it again, might be a while and I think it's somewhere around the car. I really get a sense of the phrase "it's in the weirdest place"

hope she finds it!

Thanks so much for the help danieljuk

Ok so she just said that today she's going through her whole car and really having a good look around. In particular the back of the car as that was the last area she was. The crates were the last thing she got out of the car.

Thanks again I will let you know if it turns up :)

ana luisa

I'm with daniel here. I believe it may even be in the car! In a very hidden place either under the seat or in a crevice. Good luck finding it !! Let's be positive :thumbsup:

Starri Knytes

My pendulum says stolen. But that could be seen as not in her possession/not in her car.

I didn't ask if it was in the possession of a friend or if it would find its way home.
I could though if you'd like a second or third opinion.
That said, CN was very thorough, and Daniel has great intuition. I trust in them both completely.

Please do let us know if the iTouch makes its way home.

In love and light
Starri

Oracle Opus

This might be a stupid thing to ask but do iPods have the find my iPod function like iPads and iPhones? If yes, maybe the iPod can be tracked via her iCloud account?

skywatching

I'm with daniel here. I believe it may even be in the car! In a very hidden place either under the seat or in a crevice. Good luck finding it !! Let's be positive :thumbsup:

ok, so it still might be in the car, we haven't had time to search it yet but I will pass that on to her.

Thank you for your help ana luisa :)

skywatching

My pendulum says stolen. But that could be seen as not in her possession/not in her car.

I didn't ask if it was in the possession of a friend or if it would find its way home.
I could though if you'd like a second or third opinion.
That said, CN was very thorough, and Daniel has great intuition. I trust in them both completely.

Please do let us know if the iTouch makes its way home.

In love and light
Starri

Ok so stolen still a possibility but I do think it's best that we give her car a thorough searching.

Thanks a lot for your help Starri, I will let you know if we find it :)