70s Classic Rock Christmas Challenge - Let Divination Decide!

upawell

You have as long as it takes to bribe a High Court judge to see if you can now pick the ultimate winner.

But you can't rush divination!

Still, I'm happy with the winner. Great video.

Margo9023

Did I miss something?...... I didn't have time to watch the video? Was the winner in there?

Margo9023

Mycroft

Apologies Margo! If you go back to post 16;
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3785397&postcount=16
The video for the winner is indeed Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird, with you posting after I'd put up the result I thought you were joking, but I see now you hadn't looked at the result. Sorry again - feel free to trash my hotel bedroom with a guitar!

Lol! Mycroft! That is too funny! I would never, "feel free to trash my hotel bedroom with a guitar!", but then again, if I was throwing one of my temper-tantrums....... Lol! Just Kidding! Great test for my Pendulum!

Luv & Peace,
Margo :heart:

ana luisa

Lol! Mycroft! That is too funny! I would never, "feel free to trash my hotel bedroom with a guitar!", but then again, if I was throwing one of my temper-tantrums....... Lol! Just Kidding! Great test for my Pendulum!

Luv & Peace,

Congratulations Margo on winning this challenge !!!!!! :thumbsup:
So jealous of you knowing how to use a pendulum.Mine ALWAYS tells me what I want to hear... ;)

Margo9023

Ana luisa

Congratulations Margo on winning this challenge !!!!!! :thumbsup:
So jealous of you knowing how to use a pendulum.Mine ALWAYS tells me what I want to hear... ;)

Hi Ana luisa! Thank you! Oh, I don't want to take credit as winning but the Pendulum was awesome! I wanted to participate in the beginning guessing the boxes but I was so busy I didn't get a chance. Did you buy or make your Pendulum? I recently made mine from a painted rock/stone I had painted in like 2007-08. The stone was always something special to me because it reminds me of that time and place in my life. If you have something very special to you you can easily make one. I had posted a thread on the Pendulum as I was making it. I will PM you the link. : )

Luv & Peace,