My Crystal Ball

GotH

I've found that my ideal situation when I'm a bit tired, but also a little excited about the question I'm asking. Tiredness helps to go into a meditative state, but also stops you from putting too much pressure on yourself and being over-expectant of an answer. When you're a little excited about getting an answer, the adrenaline seems to help in producing more vibrant and colourful visions. What you might have here is the opposite, perhaps over-expectancy meaning that you put pressure on yourself to get an answer, and thus it had the counter-productive effect of producing nothing, maybe? When this happens it does seem to me as though the conscious mind tries to fill in the void and generate answers, but they may be wish-fulfillment or surfacing memories.

This makes total sense. That's the difference between being sure and being doubtful of what comes in. I was sure about the other sessions because I just sat and watched. This last time around I was expecting and perhaps that spoiled the fun. Just like with anything (laws of attraction) it's when you let go of the desire for something is when the intention manifests.

Thanks.

stonesatiety

Mycroft: I know the feeling. Without the underlying passion, tiredness leads straight to sleep in my case!

I was sure about the other sessions because I just sat and watched.

Well then, for you, there is your answer. Do that.

This last time around I was expecting

Exit expectation. Just sit/stand/lie there and experience.

stonesatiety

This morning, returning for a nap after an early, long dog walk walk, I lay with Ssen and drifted down into the hypnogogic state. It feels to me like the transitional place between waking consciousness and other places, dreams, for one. I saw a gnome wearing a crooked, red, pointed hat. He was standing, yet looked to be lying beneath some sort of liquid that was wavering over him. He looked irritated, not quite angry.

I got a glimpse on my way down into sleep and said, "What? Wait a minute!" I woke, then settled back into the transitional place, watching the irritated gnome looking at me. It felt as if he was irritated that we do not see them due to our narrow human mindset, which not only creates the distortion that looked like transparent waves, or an out of tune tv. It also shifts our vision ninety degrees from true. WOW! This jibes with all kinds of other experience I've had. Neat. I only got this on sharing with you and wondering about the standing/lying view. Thanks! ;-)

This image was quite clear and distinct. It's funny that I picked up The Faeries' Oracle at a good price in a used bookstore recently. It's been a few weeks and I've been busy, although I looked through the cards. The strongest one for me is O, That Ghome. Also, I saw a gnome lean out from behind a wall and look at me years ago.

When I looked at my sharing of the admittedly routine experience I had with Ssen yesterday, I realized that Ssen is the first sphere to come to work with me in the way people usually think of a crystal ball. ha! All the others came to help with healing. They, especially Flower, can scrye with me, but Ssen came first for that. (And is the latest to join the family.) I had forgotten my desire for a pure black (no sheen) obsidian ball with which to scrye!!! I'd seen plenty of them, but none were for me.)

celticnoodle

very neat, stonesatiety. My maternal grandparents use to always tell us kids about the gnomes, the leprechauns, elves, etc. My grandfather was from Ireland and my grandmothers family were as well, so they seemed to truly believe in them. They were a magical couple really.

My grandmother use to clean out the hairbrushes and throw the hair outside for the birds to use in their nests, watch where she threw her cleaning water (not sure why she didn't just throw it down the drain now though), outside, so she didn't hurt or drench "the Little People" and was filled with stories about them all. As a child, I use to swear, (as did they) that I could see them running around in their yard. When something went missing inside the house, my nanny would just say, "well perhaps the little people picked it up to use. Just ask them nicely to bring it back to you and they will!"

I try to carry this on with the children in my family too. I do believe that I have seen some elves myself at times, but then the 'current' world senses take over and tell me I'm a dreamer. But, I don't know really...I would lean more to saying "Open your own eyes! They do exist! Look around and you'll see too." :)

stonesatiety

very neat, stonesatiety. My maternal grandparents use to always tell us kids about the gnomes, the leprechauns, elves, etc. My grandfather was from Ireland and my grandmothers family were as well, so they seemed to truly believe in them. They were a magical couple really.

My grandmother use to clean out the hairbrushes and throw the hair outside for the birds to use in their nests, watch where she threw her cleaning water (not sure why she didn't just throw it down the drain now though), outside, so she didn't hurt or drench "the Little People" and was filled with stories about them all. As a child, I use to swear, (as did they) that I could see them running around in their yard. When something went missing inside the house, my nanny would just say, "well perhaps the little people picked it up to use. Just ask them nicely to bring it back to you and they will!"

I try to carry this on with the children in my family too. I do believe that I have seen some elves myself at times, but then the 'current' world senses take over and tell me I'm a dreamer. But, I don't know really...I would lean more to saying "Open your own eyes! They do exist! Look around and you'll see too." :)

That's awesome! Wish I could've known them. (Maybe I have?) My Irish is on my maternal grandmother's side. She mentioned things in passing with a sparkle in her eyes, but only the "luck of the Irish" directly. Years ago, after I awoke inside, when I lost things--often my keys!--I looked thoroughly, but stopped just short of looking everywhere. The feeling was to leave room for the "little people" to work. It was not easy at times, but sure enough, I saw the larger life benefit in each delay and the items mysteriously appeared. Often lost items appeared where I could have sworn I had looked. In fact, I remembered. Eventually I felt the Leprechaun presence. I was a soldier at the time, not an environment supportive of getting to know fairytale characters!

Looking back now, my leaving space was not so much for their benefit, but mine. It left some wiggle room in which my everyday world could expand.

stonesatiety

Last night was more healing with Ssen. I opened my eyes to see what looked like smoke coming out of the sphere. But it was in spirit. My spirit eyes saw it. I also awoke during the night to see lots of 3d geometric shapes all around the house in the dark. These always come with the feeling of an extra-terrestrial presence. Although for years I have known they are friends, sometimes I still have to consciously calm myself.

So how's it going with your spheres?

GotH

Hey stone...

I've had my ball near but am just kind of taking a break from searching within at the moment. I wish you would take/post some pics of your spheres. I took a funny one today of mine with my workout hat on. I came home and placed it on the ball for fun. :) It felt like my ball smiled for the camera and sent out some interesting blue colors. :D I'll have to post them later.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. It's amazing how these things effect people differently!

stonesatiety

Hey stone...

I've had my ball near but am just kind of taking a break from searching within at the moment. I wish you would take/post some pics of your spheres. I took a funny one today of mine with my workout hat on. I came home and placed it on the ball for fun. :) It felt like my ball smiled for the camera and sent out some interesting blue colors. :D I'll have to post them later.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. It's amazing how these things effect people differently!

I've had some techical difficulties--gently dog-chewed external port on phone, only film slr cameras--but I now have a non-dog chewed phone and a dog no longer inclined to chew things. Bonus! So, pics when I figure all that out.

I know what you mean about taking breaks from the inner stuff. I still play with the stones like you are with WD. Crazy stones! WD asked today if it could talk with my spheres and me. Is that okay with you? I know it's been happening, but they must have something else in mind.

GotH

So, pics when I figure all that out.
Great, looking fwd to them. :)

I know what you mean about taking breaks from the inner stuff. I still play with the stones like you are with WD. Crazy stones! WD asked today if it could talk with my spheres and me. Is that okay with you? I know it's been happening, but they must have something else in mind.
LOL ... Sure. Keep us informed. :)

SunChariot

So all is quiet in my home and I'm in a relaxed mood. No distractions, no calls, not even dogs barking. I take my ball off it's stand (which I'm not crazy about) and bring it to my big comfy bed. I lay the heavy ball on one of my tank shirts that I have recently worn and I just stare at it. It's not calling me, it's not doing anything but sitting there cold and in the dim light I have chosen for our first experience together. I smile at it. Should I ask if it has a name as one member mentioned or just look into it to see what I can see? I decide to just hold it up to my face. I feel the cold, heaviness of this smooth sphere and decide to relax and just let it talk to me. I'm good at listening after all.

Within the first few minutes, I do hear two words. First word "WITCHES" second word "DESERT." It comes in like a whisper but I hear it loud and clear. :eek: Why? Okay, I decide not to make sense of this and just continue to observe. I relax and breath and just allow any image to shape, what will I see? Within a few minutes of a relaxed focus I see a man. A man with a very thick mustache! His face is round and his facial hair is very dark, but who is he? He looks very serious and not very happy. His features are dark and I'd say he's in his late 30s to mid 40s. His eyes are not very big but I do see he has smooth skin. He remains there for awhile, calmly. I want to call him the Spaniard.

Next I begin to feel things. Emotions. At one point I feel a passionate feeling come over me, like I want to kiss my ball or do something one would feel at the point of getting really intimate with someone. :) I can't really get into what I'm feeling at this point with my ball I hope you understand but I can say if I did, it would make you blush. The feeling fades as immediately as it approached me and I now feel a bit tired so I lay back and position my ball with the soft light behind it. I see what looks like a couple embraced with a big man (not heavy) on top of the other. The "other" who I can't really make out in detail is much smaller than the one on top and they almost looks cartoonish. Who are these people? I turn the ball to get a closer look when a big swan with beautiful white feathers comes into view. I like this image so I sit there and view it for awhile. White plumes and a dark head. Yes indeed it's a swan. The swan vanishes and so I reposition myself again on the bed this time holding it up a bit with my bare hands. What I see next is really cool. :)

My crystal sphere fills up with a lime geen color that is BRILLIANTLY illuminating! This is amazing and I enjoy looking at the color trying to figure out what my ball is amplifying. Is it the light to my phone? Is it a small light on the remote? Is it the digital clock across the room? Something from outside? NO NO NO and NO! There is NO green colored light anywhere in my room. My phone which does have a green light to it is away in the other room. The lime color light remains for just a little while and then flashes out. I get the feeling that our time is done for the evening so I pick up my ball and place it on it's stand and cover it with a white silk scarf to keep it safe.

So what did all these words, images and lights mean? I haven't a clue! :laugh:

Do you?

Wow that was impressive and especially so as you have not been doing it long. Yes that's what it's about, you need to relax your eyes...look at the ball with unfocused eyes and try to turn off your thoughts and the rest just comes.

I have a little meditation I do to help with that. I will give it to you hear in case it is helpful.

"So first I meditate for 5-10 minutes. Then I turn the light back in
and I take 3 long slow breaths. Then I take three more long slow breaths,
slowing down and really feeling them (to get me centered in the present moment
really feeling the air enter and leave my body. Then three more slow breaths
that I imagine I am breathing through my heart center. Then three more that I
imagine I am breating through the top of my head. That is the centering part of
it, to get you fully present in the present moment. Also it helps relax
you.

I personally tend to meditate and now ball gaze lying down. I find
the position most relaxing and that is important the relaxation. I personally
tend to do both lying in bed.

So the next step is to imagine chords coming downwards from my body and going down into the earth. That is the
grouding part, that connects you to the planet. They can be golden chords.

Then I rub my hands togeter quickly, until they feel warm. 40
times or so,. And then blow on them, which makes them feel sensitive. Then I put
my hands near my ball and feel its energy physically. And hold it in hands and
feel its energy physically.

Then I turn it over and over in my hands until I find the spot that feels like
the right spot to gaze into that day.

I look at that spot with a three point system. First I look at it with my eyes. Then I connect the energy of my
heart center to it. Send the energy of my heart center to it, it's as if I I am sending a ray of energy from there to the ball. And then I do the same with my third eye area. I connect that energy to the ball. They call that the triangle of
energy. And it does help things work better, in my experience.

So you have the three going at once. Your eyes are looking and your heart center and
third eye area are sending their energy, all at once. Its a 3 point focus. THEN
I unfocus my eyes and gaze.

Its a bit of a process, and it takes a bit
or practice. It took me time to remember it all. LOL But it does seem to work.
And I have it memorized now."

Thought you might want that. Other than that, CONGRATULATIONS on your gifts, the ball and your gift for Scrying. You were definitely meant to receive that ball. That was just amazing as you have been at it so short a time.

BTW, I also see that where the ball lights up green. I get that too! Not if I just scry for a few a very short time, but if I do for a bit longer, it shows up. Either bright green or a bright violet. Once I saw the whole ball illuminate like a light bulb. It lit up my hands as if I were holding a light bulb. So I know I have had that too. What it is? I am not sure either but would love to hear other's opinions. I think of it though as the energy you are calling up from inside you that allows you to read that fills up the ball. Green to me is the colour of the heart chakra=loving energy. And since the universe is love based, aligning with that energy is what makes it easiest to read.

I guess like learning to read with any divination tool. First we see the images and then we learn how to understand them. One step at a time.

I adore Scrying. It feels so much freer than Tarot. In Tarot you have a set image to work from, In Scrying ANYTHING at all can come up. There is no limits. You are free to see anything at all!

Have fun!!!!

:heart:

Babs