My Crystal Ball

GotH

PrincessPaulina the first question that popped into my mind when I saw your ball is, does it have dual messages or 2 "personalities" or 2 of something? The image shows me two sides of your ball or perhaps the dark and the light side of the "moon."

celticnoodle

enjoyed all the pictures. I recall seeing Babs pictures before--but so good to see them again. Babs is a fantastic ball reader and took to it quite like you, Goddessofthehunter. I expect you'll be doing as well as she is now.

Princess Paulina, enjoyed your ball story, too. :laugh: and yes! I can see the moon in that ball.

PrincessPaulina

PrincessPaulina the first question that popped into my mind when I saw your ball is, does it have dual messages or 2 "personalities" or 2 of something? The image shows me two sides of your ball or perhaps the dark and the light side of the "moon."

Yes, this is what I meant when I said that it looks like a Moon or Eyeball (3rd Eye? :) )
It has milky occlusions, with one third noticeably a differing shade than the rest, going across in a straight line. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399330881.602199.jpg
Depending on how you turn the sphere, it can look like moon phases (crescent, full moon).

The "moon" connection with this stone, including its appearance and the timing in my life when I got it, feels very maternal in nature to me.

The dark side of the moon fits, too, but ultimately the energy of this stone is very gentle :heart:

I also just realized that the name which popped into my mind when I asked, Bethany, turned out to be a place -- as is a Witches Desert..

stonesatiety

Trust me, it's Witches Desert. :) I could never forget the voices that brought it to me.

Yes, that was clear. How can one forget such a shocking experience? WD wants me to tell about what I call the "name game." One person gets one thing, another a different name--or animal spirit, or whatever--and when each person opens to the name, it means something special to that person. So all the names are correct. For example, stones coming would often give me a fun name and give a more serious name to a friend. As I said before, I was well on my way when the stones arrived, so they teased me a lot. (Still do.) Sometimes it took awhile, but together, the multiple names, spirit animals, etc. painted a larger picture.

It's a fun way to communicate with us. Witches Doctor says more to me, an addition to Witches Desert. When I said I'd call it Witch Doctor, I saw still more. I'm not sure how to describe this, so bear with me. I understand the symbolic way spirit often talks with us, but what I'm describing feels more like direct conversion. This happens all the time, between each other and with non-humans. We humans have forgotten to pay attention somewhere along the line. The symbolic language is fun too and more appropriate at times concerning larger aspects, like the baby steps SunChariot mentions later.

I learned years back to trust what comes from within me in relation with everything, so playing with stones this way was more of the same. Stones are a riot because they are conscious, intentional playmates! In this way, I experience conversations often much clearer and deeper than those with other humans.

I feel like Linus with his blanket. I take this ball around the house with me, just to hang. LOL ... I know that's weird. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I do that too. The stones move around the house regularly. As I read the latest posts, Ruti was sitting next to my chair. There's always a lot of meaning to the moves, but primarily we have fun. The deeper meaning is always there and always will be, so no worries.

stonesatiety

SunChariot: Beautiful crystal balls! Thanks for sharing. Those are some solid feeling, sparkly beings. I know what you mean about lots of spheres coming to join the family. There are a lot of them around here! Most are smaller, with a few around 4"/10cm in diameter.

The spheres tell me that they can show anything regardless of their physical nature--if that's in our best interest--if we allow it. I'm exploring this aspect too. (Ssen looks like a black sphere with sparkles on the surface here and there.) Ruti, silver-rutilated clear quartz, is "my crystal ball." I knew instantly when I saw him online many years ago. However, Ruti has watched quietly as I've played with Ssen. Hmm.

Your crystal balls look happy!

I see a lot of posts while I was outside watching my dog exploring. Didn't mean to derail things.

stonesatiety

It popped into my head literally a second after I asked.

What a beautiful experience! Simple, eh? Bethany. Hmm. Know anybody named Bethany or nicknamed Beth? Does your daughter? How pretty the moon cycle! Thanks for sharing.

GotH

Are we having a ball yet? ;)

It looks like a BALL club to me. :D

Please feel free to come back and post your pics and stories... :heart:

PrincessPaulina

What a beautiful experience! Simple, eh? Bethany. Hmm. Know anybody named Bethany or nicknamed Beth? Does your daughter? How pretty the moon cycle! Thanks for sharing.

No, I don't know anyone named Bethany, and never have before (to my knowledge :) )

SunChariot

Hello, everyone!
Lovely thread and discussion you have going here :)
I wanted to join in and post a pic of my Quartz Crystal.
I've had it since last fall, and it came into my life at a time when I was having lots of difficulties with my teenage daughter.
It was a "Moon" personal year for us both, and the stone actually looks like a Moon or Eyeball!
Today, going off StoneSatiety's advice, I asked its name:
"Bethany"!
I looked up the word, and it was a Biblical village!
Lol, I remember always thinking that it takes a village to raise a child, around the time I got this stone!
a8ebu4e2.jpg
hetety6a.jpg

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photo and how you named your ball. Both your ball and that story are just beautiful.

I like a ball that has that line running through the middle of it. A couple of mine do. With those balls, I sometimes turn them so that the line is horizontal. If I can explain this right....then I can imagine the line as the ground and I can "feel" myself enter inside the ball and walk around. I can visualize it as a forest that I want to go for a walk in. Or a library with books with the answers I need. But when it has that line it can feel like a floor of a room you can walk into or take a walk in nature. If you know what I mean and if I am explaining it well. LOL

Babs

PrincessPaulina

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photo and how you named your ball. Both your ball and that story are just beautiful.

I like a ball that has that line running through the middle of it. A couple of mine do. With those balls, I sometimes turn them so that the line is horizontal. If I can explain this right....then I can imagine the line as the ground and I can "feel" myself enter inside the ball and walk around. I can visualize it as a forest that I want to go for a walk in. Or a library with books with the answers I need. But when it has that line it can feel like a floor of a room you can walk into. If you know what I mean and if I am explaining it well. LOL

Babs

Awww, thanks Babs!
Yes, your explanation was fantastic, love the visualization exercise!

I remember you wrote about your Citrine ball in a different thread -- did you end up bonding with it?