DREAM TEAM MAY 05-JUNE 08 2014 GROUP 1

Mycroft

thanks for all your dreams, I can see them all in my life!
I will take the elements of them to advance my spirituality :)
thanks for a great dream week :heart:
Thanks for all the detailed feedback Dan, it's been a great start to the Dream Team. I definitely see a theme of TRUST in your abilities! :)
So the question is - should I look for work in a new company or hang in there with the "O" company?

Thanks, guys! I'll see you in YOUR dreams. :)

Looking forward to dreaming for you Mellaenn, and your visual focus immediately made me think of a rainbow bridge! :)

Mycroft

Mellaenn

Question : "Should I look for work in a new company, or hang in there with the 'O' company?"

Symbol :

Dream :

I'm walking through an area that seems to be at the back of a disused factory, there appear to be a lot of old discarded pieces of machinery and large pipes laying about, and I am wondering what this place looked like in its manufacturing heyday. As I survey the scene I see that there is a metal cage in the centre of the yard, which surrounds some small piece of equipment that is mounted on the floor. The cage door is rusted and hanging by only one hinge so that it opens easily and I look down at the equipment which seems to have a very futuristic shape to it, but is entirely covered in ash. I begin wiping the ash off, and then start to wonder excitedly if this piece is still working, and whether there is anyone around who knows how to operate it.

Interpretation :

I very much see the disused and dilapidated factory as representing your attitude to conventional 'work' Mellaenn. After years of doing it and finding it unsatisfying, the ash represents the Ashes to Ashes (ie death) of your interest in these kind of occupations. The futuristic equipment I believe represents the discovery of spiritual tools (here, the Tarot) and the excitement we feel as endeavours that satisfy our spirit are uncovered. It would seem to me that whether you stayed with the 'O' company or found another interim job, you might still experience the same dissatisfaction because your heart and soul are already bound on the spiritual journey of working with the Tarot full time.

Hope this is of some use to you Mellaenn.

danieljuk

Hi Melle,
had a dream for you during the night into Thursday morning. The dream was really vivid in parts and other parts not clear or that part was not important, that interested me. Also the dream was very work related in theme in my opinion.

I dreamt that a computer I was using was working really slow or the internet was really slow. I couldn't actually picture the computer, it doesn't seem like my own laptop or someone else's but using it was so frustrating and a real pain! In my dream I felt I need to do something to the computer to improve it's performance but doing things like running utilities or freeing more memory didn't solve it. To make it run more efficiency I had to do a series of tasks but they seemed to be none work or computer related. Like for example; having fun, seeing friends, going to the cinema. They were all tasks that were away from the computer screen and they would make the computer work better.

Some observations about my dream. I feel that it's big theme was about efficiency in some way. Also about getting away from the computer. Things seemed to be better with fun things and leisure time. Perhaps a break from it all. I really found the computer parts of the dream very vivid in some ways (Even though I didn't see the actual computer) but I could really feel the frustration of it running so slow. The dream seemed to last hours! I felt it lasted for about 6 hours but that can't be true with sleep cycles. but it seemed to last for hours and I felt the process with the computer was very slow and drawn out. Finally during the dream I had an intuitive message which was very clear to me, it was "the job is boring because of proficiency". This phrase surprised me because of the word proficiency, it doesn't seem to fit, it should be efficiency in relation to the dream and I queried this in the dream and was told it is proficiency. I don't know if this means anything to you.

Interpreting my dream, I think this is about your current job. Basing decisions on my dream I think this means you need more non work time in your life. I am not sure if this means you should stick with your job at O or you should and realise it's not important. Just do the awful job and make the rest of your life wonderful (or carry on doing the tarot work your enjoy around it). I am not sure about that exactly and will leave you think about it.

I think the important themes of my dream are....

- frustration that things are so slow and inefficient
- non work (and away from computer) things are much healthier and better for you. Perhaps that can keep you going if you are unhappy with work
- somehow 'proficiency' makes your job more boring

I'm not sure if the computer and it's frustration causing problems are a symbol of your own work experiences. but hope this means something to you :)

bleudiamond

: )

Ok, I will try to remember the best I can; I had a cat sit on my face while I was waking up so I had to run and feed him before writing my dreams down.

In the first dream I'm in a river (imagine a labyrinth of waterways) pale brick walls around the water with lily pads everywhere in the murky sea-form colored water. I swim up to a guard standing above, and I forgot what I said but I convinced her to let me through. Then I swam around this circle some more dove down and grabbed one of the flowers from the bottom. Then I swam to another guard and she let me pass through that corridor.

Next I’m with some native Americans in this marshy area, and we are trying to decide what to do with this village. I am standing with a muscular long dark haired man in the water and he is drawing his bow back. I remember thinking, “Maybe we can still work it out between the two villages.” The man glances over at me with determination in his eyes right before he shoots the first arrow.

Next I dreamt I was telling the director of two plays what I thought of them; I didn’t like them; I didn’t like the sound and the lighting effects, but the casting was great in the first. The other I didn’t think the story was realistic but the vocals were ok. I remember lying a bit so as not to hurt his feelings. Both had what were to me, obvious mistakes.

Finally I dreamt I was in a play and I was sitting, waiting for my name (it was the end) in the curtain call next to another girl. They were calling the names of all the actors on the stage and there were a lot. I was going to leave before my name and she told not to get up, to wait with her. I remember walking off stage finally and being surprised at receiving more money than I expected.

The first dream was a maze and this makes sense considering you are “navigating through your decisions.” Interestingly, there were guards along the waterways but they always let me through. It suggests to me that opportunities will open to you if you knock on their door.

In the second dream it strikes me that indecision becomes a decision. I mean, that I debate with myself while someone else decides to take action. Certainly, if you’re not actively looking for other work, you’ve de facto decided to stay.

The third dream, I didn’t want the director to think that I could do a better job than him. You could take it like there were two plays, two directions you can go so to speak, and both could be improved greatly. In fact, this also makes me think you have a boss that knows less than you do.

The last dream, well, I waited for my name with the other girl. Since it was the end of the play, technically that role was at an end. Perhaps this is a suggestion that your current job is having a curtain call so to speak? Sort of a "you've finished your part in that saga.

hope any of this makes sense : P : )

celticnoodle

Mell, I did have dreams for you, but never had the time to post them here. Just got home and back to my full sized and wonderful laptop--so going to post them now, a bit late.

So, all my dreams seemed to feature a baby. Which to me indicates a new project=(new job). here goes:

The first dream I had began pretty soon after just falling asleep, and I knwo I was not fully sleeping yet--which rarely ever happens for me. It started off with me seeing just visions of animals and also an American Indian in full Indian dress and a full feathered head dress. This Indian man was standing quite erect, and gave the impression of being very wise and brave. When I saw him all I could think of was how 'strong' he was--how brave and he gave the feeling of calmness and security as well. I can't really put into words the feeling this image gave, but it was really a strong feeling.

I also saw various animals, most of whom I know are my totems--the black panther, an owl and a horse. The owl was especially a strong vision, like the American Indian above. It was a brown owl with a lot of white feathers around his chest and face. He also seemed to be very calming and strong. his gaze was so intent--though I'm not sure he was really looking at anything or even me per se--but it sure gave the feeling of awareness and his whole image spoke of his strength and courage too.

Then, after visualizing these images, it shot to a mini-movie of myself and my youngest granddaughter. In this movie, she was a baby--barely walking and required a lot of one on one care. I was providing this care to her. I remember carrying her in my arms--and she was wrapped up in a blanket. Then she was walking, but still with my very protective eye on her and I was just beside her leading her somewhere. I don't really recall much else in this dream--save the very attentive care of her and it seemed we were walking in darkness--but we were not afraid--and kept moving towards lighter areas. I cannot say it was inside a house---but yet I cannot say we were outside either. I'm not really sure where we were--but it was like the room(s) we were in were dark--sort of like very early morning, before the sun had risen.

Then, another dream also included myself and my youngest granddaughter, in much the same way as above. This time, my daughter, (the baby's mother) was also in it, and both she and I were working together to care for this baby girl.

My last dream again included the baby and she seemed to be the same age as now, which is 17 months of age. She was really walking around well alone, but would stop now and again, (as she does now) to explore something that grabbed her attention, to dance, etc. walking well, but still with "baby bouncey-ness" if you can get what I mean. The daughter and I were very happy and laughing with her--all was a very light and happy thing and most of what I remember with all these separate dreams of my granddaughter in them was that she was also very calm and yet eager to explore. I remember her smiling mostly and very happy through out and I was as well. My daughter was too--we just seemed to have this calmness about us and very happy too.

eta: Mell, I forgot to add about your design. I love the simpleness of this design and the beautiful colors of it. I would look at it each night and concentrate on it and can't help but to think that this image is telling you to go for the new position. I feel like it will lead you into a position where you feel like the star! It gives the impression of success and happiness while also feeling very secure in it. Balance (that yin/yang). That seems to be the key here--even with my dreams. I get the impression that you need to explore more and find your balance again and taking a chance at this new job will probably get you there. Good Luck!

Mellaenn

Good morning, dream team. Wow, there are some amazing posts and insightful interpretations here; thanks to one and all! I will post my feedback later today or early tomorrow at the latest per our process.

As a side note, I also realize that here is an opportunity to see how many elements of precognition might have been present in any of the dreams, so I have just dinged my phone calendar to post an update on this thread and pm you all around August.

Mellaenn

Feedback for Mycroft:

Mellaenn

Question : "Should I look for work in a new company, or hang in there with the 'O' company?"

Symbol :

Dream :

I'm walking through an area that seems to be at the back of a disused factory, there appear to be a lot of old discarded pieces of machinery and large pipes laying about, and I am wondering what this place looked like in its manufacturing heyday. As I survey the scene I see that there is a metal cage in the centre of the yard, which surrounds some small piece of equipment that is mounted on the floor. The cage door is rusted and hanging by only one hinge so that it opens easily and I look down at the equipment which seems to have a very futuristic shape to it, but is entirely covered in ash. I begin wiping the ash off, and then start to wonder excitedly if this piece is still working, and whether there is anyone around who knows how to operate it.

Interpretation :

I very much see the disused and dilapidated factory as representing your attitude to conventional 'work' Mellaenn. After years of doing it and finding it unsatisfying, the ash represents the Ashes to Ashes (ie death) of your interest in these kind of occupations. The futuristic equipment I believe represents the discovery of spiritual tools (here, the Tarot) and the excitement we feel as endeavours that satisfy our spirit are uncovered. It would seem to me that whether you stayed with the 'O' company or found another interim job, you might still experience the same dissatisfaction because your heart and soul are already bound on the spiritual journey of working with the Tarot full time.

Hope this is of some use to you Mellaenn.
The ‘disused and dilapidated factory’ could not have been a more perfect symbol for my view of conventional work, just as you say. I go in every day and put a smile on the face of it, but I have allowed my skills in the corporate arena to grow somewhat dusty. I like a steady paycheck but I do not like the corporate world and indeed, I have never been happy there, though at one time I was fairly successful.

What is interesting to me is the way this dream interpretation answered the unasked question. When I wrote out my question at the beginning of the week, I almost added this one to the equation. “What is the outlook for moving beyond either choice of conventional jobs and pursuing my dream now?” Cool how that works, eh?

I also noticed that in the dream, a cage surrounds the shape of the future. To me that implies the need to set something free; in this case my drive to pursue what is really in my heart – the art of divination.

Thank you so much for your insightful dream and interpretation, Mycroft. It’s funny, although this dream had no direct reference to theatricality, I’m getting to know you a bit from previous posts and I pictured this dream taking place on a stage surmounted by large velvet purple curtains. You are off to the side of the stage in hat and cape looking quite mysterious. :)

Mellaenn

Feedback for Danieljuk

Hi Melle,
had a dream for you during the night into Thursday morning. The dream was really vivid in parts and other parts not clear or that part was not important, that interested me. Also the dream was very work related in theme in my opinion.

I dreamt that a computer I was using was working really slow or the internet was really slow. I couldn't actually picture the computer, it doesn't seem like my own laptop or someone else's but using it was so frustrating and a real pain! In my dream I felt I need to do something to the computer to improve it's performance but doing things like running utilities or freeing more memory didn't solve it. To make it run more efficiency I had to do a series of tasks but they seemed to be none work or computer related. Like for example; having fun, seeing friends, going to the cinema. They were all tasks that were away from the computer screen and they would make the computer work better.

This is insightful on a couple of levels. First of all, at work I literally find myself falling asleep at the computer at times (especially a couple of hours after lunch when my blood sugar gets low again). The system I work with is not slow, but the processes I do are low-level and mind-numbing. It’s also a message for me to get more fun and diversion in my life, Because I work full-time and run the tarot and editing career on the side, I have very little unstructured time and when I do, not enough energy to do things I enjoy. This is out of balance and must be rectified, I realize. Just as soon as I complete the next 58 tasks on my To-Do list. :)

Some observations about my dream. I feel that it's big theme was about efficiency in some way. Also about getting away from the computer. Things seemed to be better with fun things and leisure time. Perhaps a break from it all. I really found the computer parts of the dream very vivid in some ways (Even though I didn't see the actual computer) but I could really feel the frustration of it running so slow. The dream seemed to last hours! I felt it lasted for about 6 hours but that can't be true with sleep cycles. but it seemed to last for hours and I felt the process with the computer was very slow and drawn out. Finally during the dream I had an intuitive message which was very clear to me, it was "the job is boring because of proficiency". This phrase surprised me because of the word proficiency, it doesn't seem to fit, it should be efficiency in relation to the dream and I queried this in the dream and was told it is proficiency. I don't know if this means anything to you.
Well-done, Dan, to query the dream whilst in the midst of it. Wow, that shows some skill on your part in the dreaming. I, too, was struck by the use of this word ‘proficiency’ as opposed to ‘efficiency’ and googled the meaning. Proficiency as defined by Merriam-Webster means ‘advancement in knowledge or skill’ and herein lies the main nugget of advice for me in your dream, I believe. What I did not mention is that while I have years of experience as a corporate training facilitator, writing procedures and manuals and presenting extensive training classes, I am not currently using any of those skills. I am literally an entry-level clerk whose job is to dig through old, dusty files to find documents for others and to sit at a PC all day and index incoming faxes to the correct work queue. I am vastly under-employed as a result of economic necessity, but on some level I’m not interested in pursuing the more advanced capabilities. To paraphrase Todd Rundgren, “I don’t wanna work, I wanna bang on the cards all day!”

Interpreting my dream, I think this is about your current job. Basing decisions on my dream I think this means you need more non work time in your life. I am not sure if this means you should stick with your job at O or you should and realise it's not important. Just do the awful job and make the rest of your life wonderful (or carry on doing the tarot work your enjoy around it). I am not sure about that exactly and will leave you think about it.

I think the important themes of my dream are....

- frustration that things are so slow and inefficient
- non work (and away from computer) things are much healthier and better for you. Perhaps that can keep you going if you are unhappy with work
- somehow 'proficiency' makes your job more boring

I'm not sure if the computer and it's frustration causing problems are a symbol of your own work experiences. but hope this means something to you :)
Your summary of meanings is spot-on. I do need to insert more “Fun” into my life. (A bit ironic as I am the Games and Fun mod, eh?) But if I do look for more work, it should not be just another job. It should better utilize my ‘proficiencies’.

Thanks, Daniel! As always, insightful and hey – has anyone ever told you that you’re very intuitive? :D

Mellaenn

Feedback for bleudiamond:

Ok, I will try to remember the best I can; I had a cat sit on my face while I was waking up so I had to run and feed him before writing my dreams down.

In the first dream I'm in a river (imagine a labyrinth of waterways) pale brick walls around the water with lily pads everywhere in the murky sea-form colored water. I swim up to a guard standing above, and I forgot what I said but I convinced her to let me through. Then I swam around this circle some more dove down and grabbed one of the flowers from the bottom. Then I swam to another guard and she let me pass through that corridor.

Next I’m with some native Americans in this marshy area, and we are trying to decide what to do with this village. I am standing with a muscular long dark haired man in the water and he is drawing his bow back. I remember thinking, “Maybe we can still work it out between the two villages.” The man glances over at me with determination in his eyes right before he shoots the first arrow.

Next I dreamt I was telling the director of two plays what I thought of them; I didn’t like them; I didn’t like the sound and the lighting effects, but the casting was great in the first. The other I didn’t think the story was realistic but the vocals were ok. I remember lying a bit so as not to hurt his feelings. Both had what were to me, obvious mistakes.

Finally I dreamt I was in a play and I was sitting, waiting for my name (it was the end) in the curtain call next to another girl. They were calling the names of all the actors on the stage and there were a lot. I was going to leave before my name and she told not to get up, to wait with her. I remember walking off stage finally and being surprised at receiving more money than I expected.

The first dream was a maze and this makes sense considering you are “navigating through your decisions.” Interestingly, there were guards along the waterways but they always let me through. It suggests to me that opportunities will open to you if you knock on their door.

I definitely concur with this; according to my dream book (I really like “The Mystical, Magical, Marvelous World of Dreams” by Wilda B. Tanner and I highly recommend this book as a wonderful springboard for dream interpretation) a river can be a flow of emotion or spiritual flow or a source of spiritual refreshment. As it was a labyrinth and the waters were murky, I’d say the objective was as you say, to navigate the murky waters of subconscious in pursuit of spiritual enlightenment. The guards could be symbols of my conscious efforts to pursue a living in a standard way, but when I confront them, the way is open. Hmmm, food for thought – conscious and otherwise!

In the second dream it strikes me that indecision becomes a decision. I mean, that I debate with myself while someone else decides to take action. Certainly, if you’re not actively looking for other work, you’ve de facto decided to stay.
This dream has profound meaning for me. I have spent several years studying with a Tsalagi spiritual teacher about Native American Lifeways. Through him, I have learned of the medicine wheel, built and used a drum in ceremony and had my life enlarged spiritually. Because I am open to this energy (Scots-Irish-Welsh though I may be with nary a drop of Native American blood to my knowledge) I believe I often get strong messages from Native American guides. Looking at this dream, the arrow represents a goal, a direction, and focus. I am still trying to resolve the two worlds but the message is clear to me - when the man aims his arrow at the ‘village’ – a place where humans dwell – I think it is an indication of where I need to be putting my energy.

:The third dream, I didn’t want the director to think that I could do a better job than him. You could take it like there were two plays, two directions you can go so to speak, and both could be improved greatly. In fact, this also makes me think you have a boss that knows less than you do.
My boss is earthy and to the point. She could dance circles around me in the department where I work, which is all about processing data at insanely high speeds while delivering top-notch customer service. Not my thing. But I do have very strong communication skills; much better than most people at my company, to be honest.

The last dream, well, I waited for my name with the other girl. Since it was the end of the play, technically that role was at an end. Perhaps this is a suggestion that your current job is having a curtain call so to speak? Sort of a "you've finished your part in that saga.

hope any of this makes sense : P : )
It all makes a lot of sense!

In this last dream, it feels to me more like a poke from the universe saying, “What are you waiting for? Do you think we’re going to call your name?” As for receiving more money than expected – that is the crux of the matter, and my tarot career mentor, a woman of many years of experience, tells me that yes, it’s a little shaky as one first builds one’s tarot business, but if you’re diligent about your marketing and keeping up your craft, it can become quite solid after a number of years.

Bleudiamond, thank you for all of these dreams and thoughtful interpretations!

Mellaenn

Feedback for Celticnoodle:

Mell, I did have dreams for you, but never had the time to post them here. Just got home and back to my full sized and wonderful laptop--so going to post them now, a bit late.

So, all my dreams seemed to feature a baby. Which to me indicates a new project=(new job).
Yep - I think you're right!

here goes:

The first dream I had began pretty soon after just falling asleep, and I knwo I was not fully sleeping yet--which rarely ever happens for me. It started off with me seeing just visions of animals and also an American Indian in full Indian dress and a full feathered head dress. This Indian man was standing quite erect, and gave the impression of being very wise and brave. When I saw him all I could think of was how 'strong' he was--how brave and he gave the feeling of calmness and security as well. I can't really put into words the feeling this image gave, but it was really a strong feeling.

I also saw various animals, most of whom I know are my totems--the black panther, an owl and a horse. The owl was especially a strong vision, like the American Indian above. It was a brown owl with a lot of white feathers around his chest and face. He also seemed to be very calming and strong. his gaze was so intent--though I'm not sure he was really looking at anything or even me per se--but it sure gave the feeling of awareness and his whole image spoke of his strength and courage too.
Wow, do you know, I had not even read your post before giving feedback to bleudiamond above about the Native American in her dream and the special connection for Native American spirituality. There seems to be a theme here that urges me towards the spiritual road! I get a really good energy from this spirit being who visited you, and a sort of confidence. I really do think I need to attend a drum healing ceremony and will absolutely do so as there is going to be one next Saturday right near my home at the spritual center where I do much work.

As for the animals, I recently had the pleasure of doing some journeying to the drum in a group with Steven Farmer and owls showed up in my journey; in fact, they have shown up for me a lot of late. Owls are silent wisdom, magic, and vision. Vision in particular seems appropriate here. I think these are definitely spirit guides that you have channeled to help me with my question, CN!

Then, after visualizing these images, it shot to a mini-movie of myself and my youngest granddaughter. In this movie, she was a baby--barely walking and required a lot of one on one care. I was providing this care to her. I remember carrying her in my arms--and she was wrapped up in a blanket. Then she was walking, but still with my very protective eye on her and I was just beside her leading her somewhere. I don't really recall much else in this dream--save the very attentive care of her and it seemed we were walking in darkness--but we were not afraid--and kept moving towards lighter areas. I cannot say it was inside a house---but yet I cannot say we were outside either. I'm not really sure where we were--but it was like the room(s) we were in were dark--sort of like very early morning, before the sun had risen.

Then, another dream also included myself and my youngest granddaughter, in much the same way as above. This time, my daughter, (the baby's mother) was also in it, and both she and I were working together to care for this baby girl.

My last dream again included the baby and she seemed to be the same age as now, which is 17 months of age. She was really walking around well alone, but would stop now and again, (as she does now) to explore something that grabbed her attention, to dance, etc. walking well, but still with "baby bouncey-ness" if you can get what I mean. The daughter and I were very happy and laughing with her--all was a very light and happy thing and most of what I remember with all these separate dreams of my granddaughter in them was that she was also very calm and yet eager to explore. I remember her smiling mostly and very happy through out and I was as well. My daughter was too--we just seemed to have this calmness about us and very happy too.

Babies in dreams can be a new and valuable concept, a project; ‘one’s baby’. What struck me about this dream in particular was A) How happy and open the little baby girl is to what is new and B) how you and your daughter were always there to guide her. I think this is a reminder to continue to do my best to create – and then go to - the point of exploration and being open for new experience in life. I also think it's a reminder from my guides that I am always watched over.

eta: Mell, I forgot to add about your design. I love the simpleness of this design and the beautiful colors of it. I would look at it each night and concentrate on it and can't help but to think that this image is telling you to go for the new position. I feel like it will lead you into a position where you feel like the star! It gives the impression of success and happiness while also feeling very secure in it. Balance (that yin/yang). That seems to be the key here--even with my dreams. I get the impression that you need to explore more and find your balance again and taking a chance at this new job will probably get you there. Good Luck!
Yes, balance is absolutely the key for me! I do think, when I finally get this tattoo, that I’ll have it start from the left and the star will move forward to the right. :)

Thank you for your dreams and insights as well. All of you have given me much to think about. I’m still a little amazed at the concept of being able to dream for others at will. I really like it as a tool for intuitive vision!

And now we can look forward to a week of dreaming for Mycroft!