Calling for guinea pigs: first time trying out bibliomancy!

kimtsan

If you are still reading , I would love a read.. thanks

My question is :

What actions do I need to take in order to improve my quality of life in my romantic life?

Question: "What actions do I need to take in order to improve my quality of life in my romantic life?"
Book: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Other Stories by Lewis Carroll

VII
We do not recommend the practice of eating cheese with a knife and fork in one hand, and a spoon and wine-glass in the other; there is a kind of awkwardness in the action which no amount of practice can entirely dispel.

From "Hints for Etiquette; or, Dining Out Made Easy"

This passage seems to be saying that to improve the quality of your romantic life, it might be a good thing to slow down and reconsider some of the things you have been trying to achieve. Are you juggling between various expectations and ideals? Are you trying to do too many things at once and overwhelming yourself as a result? There's a highly busy energy in the passage that showed up, and it may speak to the different activities that you engage yourself with. Little things do add up and it's time to untangle yourself from them and look at what's achievable and what will bring you to your desired results. Maybe there's an image you are trying to maintain and you stretch yourself too thin in your attempt to appear in a certain way or to follow certain rules. You try very hard and you may come across as trying too hard. One thing you can do is probably just do one thing at a time. You don't have to force yourself into a circus act. You can be yourself and do what naturally comes to you. To make a metaphor out of eating cheese--we all have different ways to eating cheese. Some of us cut it first, some of us bite off chunks and swallow hard, and some of us melt it into something else. You don't need to feel like you have to do things a certain way. You can eat cheese however you want to, and by showing your true self or true way of doing things, you will attract somebody who shares similar frequency as you--somebody who "eats cheese the way you do". :)

[end of reading]

Let me know if you have any questions! And sorry for the "cheesy" metaphor. :p

Best,
Kim

anie

Question: "What actions do I need to take in order to improve my quality of life in my romantic life?"

VII
We do not recommend the practice of eating cheese with a knife and fork in one hand, and a spoon and wine-glass in the other; there is a kind of awkwardness in the action which no amount of practice can entirely dispel.

From "Hints for Etiquette; or, Dining Out Made Easy"

This passage seems to be saying that to improve the quality of your romantic life, it might be a good thing to slow down and reconsider some of the things you have been trying to achieve. Are you juggling between various expectations and ideals? Are you trying to do too many things at once and overwhelming yourself as a result? There's a highly busy energy in the passage that showed up, and it may speak to the different activities that you engage yourself with. Little things do add up and it's time to untangle yourself from them and look at what's achievable and what will bring you to your desired results. Maybe there's an image you are trying to maintain and you stretch yourself too thin in your attempt to appear in a certain way or to follow certain rules. You try very hard and you may come across as trying too hard. One thing you can do is probably just do one thing at a time. You don't have to force yourself into a circus act. You can be yourself and do what naturally comes to you. To make a metaphor out of eating cheese--we all have different ways to eating cheese. Some of us cut it first, some of us bite off chunks and swallow hard, and some of us melt it into something else. You don't need to feel like you have to do things a certain way. You can eat cheese however you want to, and by showing your true self or true way of doing things, you will attract somebody who shares similar frequency as you--somebody who "eats cheese the way you do". :)

[end of reading]

Let me know if you have any questions! And sorry for the "cheesy" metaphor. :p

Best,
Kim

ha... its okay, I love cheese :)

well.. I am totally bored with my love life, so I am tring to get more involved to get some feelings stimulated again... it may be coming off as 'trying to hard' for sure... I was wondering if it was---... be yourself is just good advice... :)

thanks for this reading.

kimtsan

may i sit?
i'd like to know what adventures will i go through with TS in this life?
thanks

Hi Safari. I rarely do future readings but I seem to be okay with it when I do bibliomancy. I don't know how accurate I'm going to be, though.

Here's your reading:

Question: i'd like to know what adventures will i go through with TS in this life?

"There is an insect that people avoid
(whence is derived the verb "to flee")
Where have you been by it most annoyed?
In lodgings by the Sea."

From "A Sea Dirge", Phantasmagoria

This passage seems to come as a gentle warning. Sea seems to be a prominent sign of emotional investment and social relationship, yet it is also the place where you are most likely to become "annoyed" and where everything becomes more personal than it should. Of course, when you're emotionally invested in something or someone, you are more likely to care and dramatize. The passage seems to be suggesting that you should not overlook the minor annoyances in your relationship. They can be emotionally and physically taxing when they managed to succeed in pushing your buttons, and it's down the rabbit hole for you once you decide to pursue it with full force. Often your efforts may be in vain and even if you get a result, it will be emotionally bloated and it won't be an ending that satisfy you. Avoiding or simply ignoring the issues doesn't seem to be the way to deal with it, either, because even though you are overlooking it--the problem is still there. Maybe you can think about the origins of these "insects" or the minor annoyances, and find a way to eliminate the root cause or find a way to compromise with it. You can consider what are the things you can do to optimize your experience "by the sea" and find a way to "clean" your emotional and social landscape. That way, you will have a much better experience with TS--one that is enjoyable and relaxing.

[end of reading]

Best,
Kim

kimtsan

It took me forever, but I have at last finished all of the requests! Thank you everybody who participated and gave me feedback. Bibliomancy has been a fun ride for me and will definitely ask for more sitters in the future to experiment. :)

xoxo
Kim

safari

Hi Safari. I rarely do future readings but I seem to be okay with it when I do bibliomancy. I don't know how accurate I'm going to be, though.

Here's your reading:

Question: i'd like to know what adventures will i go through with TS in this life?

"There is an insect that people avoid
(whence is derived the verb "to flee")
Where have you been by it most annoyed?
In lodgings by the Sea."

From "A Sea Dirge", Phantasmagoria

This passage seems to come as a gentle warning. Sea seems to be a prominent sign of emotional investment and social relationship, yet it is also the place where you are most likely to become "annoyed" and where everything becomes more personal than it should. Of course, when you're emotionally invested in something or someone, you are more likely to care and dramatize. The passage seems to be suggesting that you should not overlook the minor annoyances in your relationship. They can be emotionally and physically taxing when they managed to succeed in pushing your buttons, and it's down the rabbit hole for you once you decide to pursue it with full force. Often your efforts may be in vain and even if you get a result, it will be emotionally bloated and it won't be an ending that satisfy you. Avoiding or simply ignoring the issues doesn't seem to be the way to deal with it, either, because even though you are overlooking it--the problem is still there. Maybe you can think about the origins of these "insects" or the minor annoyances, and find a way to eliminate the root cause or find a way to compromise with it. You can consider what are the things you can do to optimize your experience "by the sea" and find a way to "clean" your emotional and social landscape. That way, you will have a much better experience with TS--one that is enjoyable and relaxing.

[end of reading]

Best,
Kim
hi kim
thank you for reading!

as you have mentioned this relationship is both emotionally and physically taxing. we are not in a romantic relationship though, but working with him gets difficult at times so much so that i feel like quitting. i'll keep that in mind that compromise is the key here which seems to be pretty relevant here going by how the situation actually is.
thank you once again for the reading:)

sunfallSeraph

Thanks for the reading kimtsan. I think it ended up coming through for me, though I only thought about it retrospect. I appreciate the perspective your reading has granted me.