3 Year Old Remembers Murder in Past Life.

celticnoodle

OMG!

That is really amazing! thanks for sharing this story. :)

celticnoodle

My neighbors little boy has been telling us about his 'little brother from his previous life' since he was 3. He always talks about his previous life and draws pictures of people and things that were in that life for him. His mother was a bit concerned about it at first and came to me to ask me questions of it. He is now 6 and a half years old and I wonder if he still does this? I'll have to ask his mom.

He is the same little boy who seems to have psychic-medium abilities. He has seen many spirits in his home and also 'walking up the driveway to Mrs. H's house' (I'm Mrs. H). Its funny because some of the spirits his family members have been able to determine who they are and this kid is pretty accurate with describing them.

I, for one, do believe in reincarnation and stories like this one and what you posted on seem to prove it!

DownUnderNZer

Kids are more in tune when very young that is for sure. :)

This story reminds me of "Yesterdays Children" with Jane Seymour acting in it only on a less nicer note.

My neighbors little boy has been telling us about his 'little brother from his previous life' since he was 3. He always talks about his previous life and draws pictures of people and things that were in that life for him. His mother was a bit concerned about it at first and came to me to ask me questions of it. He is now 6 and a half years old and I wonder if he still does this? I'll have to ask his mom.

He is the same little boy who seems to have psychic-medium abilities. He has seen many spirits in his home and also 'walking up the driveway to Mrs. H's house' (I'm Mrs. H). Its funny because some of the spirits his family members have been able to determine who they are and this kid is pretty accurate with describing them.

I, for one, do believe in reincarnation and stories like this one and what you posted on seem to prove it!