See How You Scry Jan. 04-11, 2015

celticnoodle

this thread is all about scrying. We will take 3 questions from participants here at A.T. The first three to post will then have to provide feedback on Friday, January 09 through Sunday, January 11. The first 3 people to post a question will be listed in here just before the picture of the crystal ball we will be using this week. The original thread starting this scrying can be seen here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=227581

ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE LIMITED TO NO MORE THEN FIVE - SEVEN WORDS PLEASE! Any question that is too long or goes into too much detail will NOT be read. We need to keep this short and sweet and clear, without a long paragraph explaining your question. Please, do not post questions that require a yes or a no. Also, remember, we are mostly not trained medical professionals--so leave those questions for your own doctor. If you have a question regarding your lover, just write--

Question: Tell me about my Lover.

A question about your career?

Question: What career should I pursue?

That sort of thing. If you can't put it into 5-7 words, just write "Future" or "Career" or "Love". One word is GREAT!! With scrying, we do NOT want too much information please.
Please don't leave any feedback until those dates above, so you can give every scyer a chance to 'read' for you w/o being influenced by any fb prior to Friday.

Below is the crystal ball picture we will be using this week. Everyone who is going to try scrying will need to say who it is they are reading for- and post the question first before giving your post on what you saw and what you think it may mean.

Then, check back between Friday and Sunday to see how accurate you are! Don't worry about trying to get it right. Its just like when you were learning to read the cards. This exercise is really about having fun and getting an idea of how scrying works! Anyone can join in and the whole idea is to just have fun with it!

here is the link to a previous "see how you scry" if you'd like to see how it worked.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=228280

QUESTIONS

1. LittleOne, "Moving house in 2015?"
2. Smiling, "Career"
3. RedSquirrell, "I'd like to know more about love"

Attachments

• crystal ball one.jpg
    crystal ball one.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 90

LittleOne

No sitters yet... what's going on!?! I'll have a go:

Question: Moving house in 2015?

Smiling

Happy New Year, CN!
May I please sit? I would love to know more about 'career'.
thank you!
Smiling :)

celticnoodle

No sitters yet... what's going on!?! I'll have a go:

Question: Moving house in 2015?

Happy New Year, CN!
May I please sit? I would love to know more about 'career'.
thank you!
Smiling :)

Yes, I know! I thought it'd get going faster, but then, I did take a vacation from this during the holidays and perhaps others did too. I'm hoping we do get a lot of interest here though. time will tell!

Happy New Year to you too, Smiling, thankyou, and to you too, of course, LittleOne. :)

LittleOne

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Might I add that is a beautiful crystal ball <3

Smiling

For Little One:
I know the question is supposed to be brief, but I'm not sure if your question is asking if you will move, or what your move will be like?

Anyway, here goes, and I'm new to this, so hope something makes sense-
I see that you will be moving, as I see lots of action- a horse, car, even plane. It looks like you'll be bringing a lot with you! It may come up quickly, but still be complicated to orchestrate. And do you have a dog? Or will the new place allow dogs? I see a sweet puppy or small dog showing his face. And is it far away from where you live now? Also I see a squirrel, which tells me there'll be lots of trees in the area.

Best wishes to you, Little One, with your move. :)

Smiling

CN, would you please explain a little more about how crystal ball divination works?

Not sure if this is a common experience, but when I went to look at the ball image a second time for Little One, all of the images shifted! Does that mean that I'm done and should stop looking, or that there is more information in there and should keep going ? (of course hoping that what I did see even made sense to begin with, lol :D!)

Thanks for any insight. :)

RedSquirrel

If you don't have your third person yet, may I sit? I'd like to know more about love. Thank you!

UrbanBramble

Wait, can I sit?

What will 2015 hold for me?

Also can I scry for the other folks on this thread still if I'm sitting?

Also hi everyone! :waves:

UrbanBramble

Just saw RedSquirrel signed up right before me.

Ah well. If you feel like taking on a fourth...

I'll definitely take a look into the ball for folks either way. That ball is particularly beautiful.