Dream interpretation

KnightScarlet

Hi, everyone. Well, I've recently had a dream pertaining to a girl I have a slow-developing romantic thing with. I don't remember much of the dream, but I do remember this much.

I was at a party that I was throwing for some reason. All the people that were there were people I din't like or didn't know except for her. A couple of people - one being my ex girlfriend who was in my kitchen cooking for some reason- started talking very badly at, to, and about her. I, naturally, defended her and eventually got tired of their crap and told them to leave. At some point during the whole thing, my ex girlfriend had disappeared. There's a gap in my memory here. The next thing I remember is sitting outside somewhere with the girl I have a thing with. We were talking and laughing. She looked at me, smiled, and looked away, so I asked her what she was thinking about. She said something that sounded like "I can't wait to say goodbye so you can kiss me." What she said sounded mumbled so I asked her to say it again. She then said something longer and even more difficult to understand. That's the last part I remember.

Now, I was thinking the whole thing with me not understanding what she was saying may be related to the fact that I am extremely analytical and have a tendency to make mountains out of mole hills with everything she says. I asked what she meant and ended up even more confused. That's pretty much how it works with me. lol As for the rest of it, I have no idea. Could you all tell me what you think?

Tarotphelia

What I get out of it , (which may or may not be correct or helpful ) is a feeling that there could be an undercurrent of guilt about the ex girlfriend , and possibly a feeling that this new girl may not be up to someone's standards . Or , that you may not measure up to hers . So either apprehension about criticism of yourself or the new girl . Asking her what she is thinking and your general confusion and inability to hear the answers may indicate that there is something about her you have not picked up on well enough to understand , so take some time to see if there is something about her or her personality that you have missed .