Need help with sexual dream interpritation.

bluelagune

So my dream today was a weee bit wird one. Anyone familiar with human sexuality and subconsious desires, please comment.

I dont remember how the dream started but somewhere in the middle of it, I found myself in a room with another woman. Me and her and apperantly a few others were owned by this short red haired ugly pimply little midget of a man. I dont know if we were slaves or concubines or prostitutes but I had a feeling we (me and other girls) were planning an escape. The feelings I had of this man were nutral, a little of ignorrance but disgust somehow was suppressed but there wss fear if I escaped, Id be punished... The next thing, he walks up to me and tells me its my time to have sex with him. I think he said to "please him". I only see his male genitalia, I use my hand untill he cams and then I watch his liquids on the floor. Im watching this!!! And no feeling. The whole thing just looks rediculous. The next thing I know me and the girls are in the car and escaping.

What is my mind trying to tell me?

PS: Im a female and I generally date men. My type is dark hair/tall kind, very mucho. Ive never dated a woman as Ive never had my breath taken away by one but who knows.