Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 212 : August 22 - August 28

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the new thread which is now here - updated link 8/21

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings UPDATED for 2015!

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Pagan Ways Tarot
2. sweetcherise13 - Tarot of Trees
3. TreeLeafe - Happy Tarot
4. Madrigal - Hudes Tarot & Psycards
5. Scarlet Woodland - Tarot D: The Didactic Tarot & Chronicles of Destiny Fortune Cards
6. JylliM - Victorian Fairy NOT that other deck. :D
7. giustizia - Tarot of the Magical Forest
8. swedishfish612 - Golden (Kat Black)
9. BodhiSeed - Fey Tarot & I Misteri Sibilla
10. AJ - Roots of Asia
11. Madame Squee - Llewellyn's Classic Tarot
12. RiverRunsDeep - Kitty Kahane

VGimlet

I'll be using the Pagan Ways tarot this week.

Slowly getting caught up with my recent purchases.

sweetcherise13

I want another week with Tarot of Trees. One week just wasn't enough! It seemed to go so fast.

DaughterOfDanu

Count me in for the Happy Tarot this week :D

Madrigal

I'm ready to join in again after a wonderful trip. This week I'll be working with the Hudes Tarot paired with Psycards.

Here's the new link for the DotW daily draws.

Scarlet Woodland

Still deciding... was going to jump straight into the Tarot D but there are a few decks I feel the need to reacquaint myself with after a long break... hmm.

Think I'll choose one of my more neglected oracle decks to focus on this week.

JylliM

Similar to Scarlet - I was all keen to jump into one of my new decks (Victorian Romantic or Victorian Fairies) but have decided out of the blue to return to my first deck ever, the Sacred Rose. I'll be interested to see how it goes after a break, what with the learning curve I'm on.

giustizia

Hello, everyone! Could I join in this week with the Tarot of the Magical Forest? I've followed this study for a few months and I finally have enough of a collection to start cycling through with you. :)

VGimlet

Welcome to the DOTW group giustizia!

swedishfish612

I'm working with the Golden (Kat Black) this week. This will be my 3rd attempt to make the Golden my DoTW deck. Both times I tried it before, I gave up on it before the week was out. I think the images are gorgeous, but I had a hard time reading with it. It's been over a year since my last attempt, so I figure it's about time to give it another go. Third time's the charm? lol