Winged creatures trying to get my attention?

celticnoodle

More winged creatures over the last two day...

Sunday as I drove home, the biggest monarch butterfly I've ever seen landed on my windshield at a stoplight. It flew around me for a while as I drove through town. Yesterday, another huge hawk flew along side my car as I drove home from work.

Then there was the dream....

I was in a strange restaurant. We (there were several people but I only remember that one of them was my husband) were at a table in an underground dark room. One wall was glass and it looked out into the ocean (under the water).

Okay, I'm going to try and give you a possible meaning for this dream, EA. The window COULD signifiy your hopes and the possibilities you are hoping will come your way. Looking out the window is all aobut your intuition and awareness and your outlook on your life. It can also indicate you are trying to make a decision in your life--especially about your spirituality due to you looking out the window to the ocean. The ocean can also represent the current state of your emotions. It also indicates that you are feeling empowered spiritually. Now, because you are underwater, it suggest you are overcome with emotions and you are really over your head with a situation that you need to gain greater control of. I think because your husband was there with you, all these emotions and issues you are dealing with could be what the two of you are dealing together, or that it definitely has to do with him.

There were strange exotic flowers on the other side of the wall in the water. At one point, a huge hummingbird swam (??) up to the red flowers and was sucking nectar out of it.

the hummingbird indicates small ideas can have a lot of potential and power for you. It can also be that you are having a difficult time with your relationship with your husband.

The exotic flowers could signify your kindness and gentleness, your spiritual potential. Because the flowers were red, and the color red is indicating the passion you have spiritually, but that you could be feeling tired and have a lack of energy for it. Perhaps the hummingbird sucking out the nectar of this flower, is symbolic of you feeling that your energy is being sucked away from you spiritually?

Then a dolphin swam to the underwater flowers and tried to get nectar out but couldn't...It turned to swim away and we cold see that the dolphin had a huge tear in its side....you could literally see ribs (do dolphins have ribs??) and internal organs. My husband says, "That dolphin has Lou Gerhigs disease". I couldn't understand why he said that because clearly the dolphin didn't have any type of disease, it had been attacked by something! Soon the underwater, huge hummingbird is back suckng the nectar. It then swims to the dolphin and feeds it the nectar. The dolphin begins to heal. I start crying quietly and then wake up.

??? lol What in the world?!
The dolphin is also about spiritual guidance and such. The dolpin could be a message for you to continue trying to develop your abilities. Dolphins are often seen as spiritual messengers and often bring healing to the person. dolphins often are working together with ohter dolphins and so it can also be a message to work with others (your husband?). The community is a very important part of the dolphins world, and here the dolphin could be related to your family. Dolphins are also symbolic of communication and breathing. It can be symbolic also of your chakras and indicating you need to meditate and clean your chakras. They are especially linked to our crown chakra-so it can be indicating that you need to clean and activate this chakra.

Just a little bit of information that I grabbed from various sources and also that I remembered for these things that might help you to understand this dream.

EmpressArwen

"The message which will be/is tried to sent to you will be a healing one."

This was my instinctual interpretation upon reading your dream.

I hope it comes soon! lol Thanks, hon.

EmpressArwen

Okay, I'm going to try and give you a possible meaning for this dream, EA. The window COULD signifiy your hopes and the possibilities you are hoping will come your way. Looking out the window is all aobut your intuition and awareness and your outlook on your life. It can also indicate you are trying to make a decision in your life--especially about your spirituality due to you looking out the window to the ocean. The ocean can also represent the current state of your emotions. It also indicates that you are feeling empowered spiritually. Now, because you are underwater, it suggest you are overcome with emotions and you are really over your head with a situation that you need to gain greater control of. I think because your husband was there with you, all these emotions and issues you are dealing with could be what the two of you are dealing together, or that it definitely has to do with him.

Emotions are definitely running high right now...and interestingly, I am feeling more empowered in general. It's like this feeling that I'm just sick of going allong with the current. I'm not going to do it anymore. And yes,as always, it deals with him. ha!

the hummingbird indicates small ideas can have a lot of potential and power for you. It can also be that you are having a difficult time with your relationship with your husband.

Yep...times are not pleasant around here.

The exotic flowers could signify your kindness and gentleness, your spiritual potential. Because the flowers were red, and the color red is indicating the passion you have spiritually, but that you could be feeling tired and have a lack of energy for it. Perhaps the hummingbird sucking out the nectar of this flower, is symbolic of you feeling that your energy is being sucked away from you spiritually?

Hmmm interesting. I am a very passionate person...but do feel sucked dry of all life right now. I'm just so tired and drained...I feel like everything spiritually or concretely is a fight...like I have to fight for every single thing. It sucks. I just want something to come easily,,for once.

The dolphin is also about spiritual guidance and such. The dolpin could be a message for you to continue trying to develop your abilities. Dolphins are often seen as spiritual messengers and often bring healing to the person. dolphins often are working together with ohter dolphins and so it can also be a message to work with others (your husband?). The community is a very important part of the dolphins world, and here the dolphin could be related to your family. Dolphins are also symbolic of communication and breathing. It can be symbolic also of your chakras and indicating you need to meditate and clean your chakras. They are especially linked to our crown chakra-so it can be indicating that you need to clean and activate this chakra.

All true. I wish I could find a community in my every day life but people here aren't really into the same kind of things spiritually as I am. It stinks. I'm sure there ARE people around but they don't gather or put it out into the public...so I'm kind of stuck,floundering alone...except for here, just wish I could have what I have here in a physical form.

Just a little bit of information that I grabbed from various sources and also that I remembered for these things that might help you to understand this dream.

Thank you very much. One thing that is bothering me about the dream that I just can't seem to get is why my husband would say the dolphin had Lou Gerhig's disease...when the dolphin had clearly been injured in an attack from something. That was really strange and it stood out to me. In the dream, I wondered to myself why he would say something that was so obviously untrue? Strange, right?

celticnoodle

oops!!! I forgot about that part. here is what you posted again re: his comment on the dolphin-

Then a dolphin swam to the underwater flowers and tried to get nectar out but couldn't...It turned to swim away and we cold see that the dolphin had a huge tear in its side....you could literally see ribs (do dolphins have ribs??) and internal organs. My husband says, "That dolphin has Lou Gerhigs disease". I couldn't understand why he said that because clearly the dolphin didn't have any type of disease, it had been attacked by something! Soon the underwater, huge hummingbird is back suckng the nectar. It then swims to the dolphin and feeds it the nectar. The dolphin begins to heal. I start crying quietly and then wake up.

and what you just posted above:
Thank you very much. One thing that is bothering me about the dream that I just can't seem to get is why my husband would say the dolphin had Lou Gerhig's disease...when the dolphin had clearly been injured in an attack from something. That was really strange and it stood out to me. In the dream, I wondered to myself why he would say something that was so obviously untrue? Strange, right?

So, perhaps he stated it was ill because in his opinion your spirituality - the attempt to develop your mediumship and psychic abilities--is a sign of illness?

and, no, Dolphins do not have ribs.

As for the hummingbird coming to the dolphin to feed it some nectar and begin the dolphins healing is a desire by you to have some healing spiritually and emotionally. Nectar is sweet, so for you, a healing such as this would be sweet for you. Nectar is symbolic of sweetness and joy--so it can also be that hte hummingbird feeding the dolphin to heal it can also be a way for you to hope for some healing of the same way--that will bring you joy.

I'm guessing on this--so take it as a grain of a salt.