Animal Spirit Messages.

DownUnderNZer

Found a book I have had for years which gives messages from the Animal World.

So, if anyone has seen an insect or animal more often than usual recently and thinks there is a "message" in it for you only you have no idea what, then this might be for you. :D

Maybe 5 sitters for now.

1) Only those that really have seen an insect or animal more than usual.
2) No questions as this is just advise or a message really.
3) It does have an extensive A to Z, but not absolutely all creatures of the earth.
4) No sitters that owe readings or feedback.
5) Feedback is required.
6) No set time on doing them, so don't expect it in the next hour or so although you never know.
7) First come is not necessarily first serve.
8) If I choose not to do you don't take it personally. Could be as the animal is not in the book or you frequent as a sitter in other threads.
9) Maybe it might be an idea to share what you have seen, where, and how often as to why you think there is more to it than meets the eye.

:heart: If it happens - It happens. If it doesn't - It doesn't. :heart:

Kittysashimi

I've been seeing butterflies everywhere as of late, mostly in groups fluttering around.

RiverRunsDeep

Hi, DownUnderNZer,

Would like to sit, if possible. I have been seeing butterflies as well but,
more specifically, monarch butterflies. Three days ago, a monarch butterfly
fluttered around my face and landed on my shoulder. Two days ago, while
I had my dogs in the backyard, a monarch came fluttering by and landed
on my elder dog's back. One day ago, I found a dead monarch butterfly in
my garage next to my car.

Could be a message, could be coincidence, but would be interesting to find
out more!

DownUnderNZer

BUTTERFLY:

The message is to lighten up a little as you may be taking things a bit too seriously as of late. Also, a big change is about to take place in which an old habit, way of thinking or lifestyle is going out, and a new way of being is emerging. It is time for you to take the plunge as well, so if there is anything that you have thought about "changing" in your life, then now is the time to do something about it even if it seems challenging. Wont be an easy transition, but you have the ability to succeed.

Nothing on a specific type of butterfly, but I did look just in case.

Hope that resonates for you both.

Hi, DownUnderNZer,

Would like to sit, if possible. I have been seeing butterflies as well but,
more specifically, monarch butterflies. Three days ago, a monarch butterfly
fluttered around my face and landed on my shoulder. Two days ago, while
I had my dogs in the backyard, a monarch came fluttering by and landed
on my elder dog's back. One day ago, I found a dead monarch butterfly in
my garage next to my car.

Could be a message, could be coincidence, but would be interesting to find
out more!

I've been seeing butterflies everywhere as of late, mostly in groups fluttering around.

RiverRunsDeep

BUTTERFLY:

The message is to lighten up a little as you may be taking things a bit too seriously as of late. Also, a big change is about to take place in which an old habit, way of thinking or lifestyle is going out, and a new way of being is emerging. It is time for you to take the plunge as well, so if there is anything that you have thought about "changing" in your life, then now is the time to do something about it even if it seems challenging. Wont be an easy transition, but you have the ability to succeed.

Nothing on a specific type of butterfly, but I did look just in case.

Hope that resonates for you both.

"Lighten up a little" is a perfect message for me, especially recently. I have
been spending way too much time in my own head, overthinking everything
and making myself miserable.

The message of "change" resonated very strongly for me. This has been a
frequent theme in my own card readings as well. I have been considering a
major career change for quite some time, and the butterflies appear to be
reinforcing the idea that now is the time to move forward with my plans.

Thank you! :)

Kittysashimi

The message of change resonates deeply with me. I just recently launched my etsy business and am planning a move to Oregon to pursue my studies in herbalism and astrology. As for lighten up, that makes sense too. I worry very easily and tend to overthink things even if the problem is something easily solve I cannot rest until it is done. I really do need to lighten up

Schatzy

Thanks for sharing!

I have been seeing butterflies for a while now, especially when I'm in the yard, watering the flowers or washing my dog' "bathroom", it's like they come to me and fly really close to me. And yes, my life has changed a bit and it has not been easy. I need to change a lot of things now, like how I feel about my family and myself. I thought we were a happy family, but turns out some people left us alone when we most needed them and well, I need to understand that it's me and myself against the world, that I really can't depend on anybody.

So... Thanks for sharing this information, it seems accurate, at least in my case.

Girl Archer

There is a little dark grey mouse in my house, what's his/her message and possibly who is the message for? The ones who have seen it most are my dad and grandmother. I only saw it once, as did my mum.

Meditarot

I saw a wasp trapped inside my window one night. When morning came, it had disappeared. What was the message it was carrying?

DownUnderNZer

Think it would have to be seen more than once to mean anything really and in the now....

WASP

Whatever task is before you - jump in with enthusiasm.
Consider making a study of sacred geometry and how it applies to your life.
Over the next few weeks, focus on fulfilling your responsibilities and personal obligations.
Do something different and soooooo not routine.
Lead with your heart - not your mind.
Dreams? Put plans into action to make them real.

I saw a wasp trapped inside my window one night. When morning came, it had disappeared. What was the message it was carrying?