Which Disney Character Are You?

GotH

I'll sit for this one :)

My apologies. I was only going to do one reading on this today. If I do another I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks for your interest.

classy

So I wanted to use my F.A.R. ball which tells often tells me legendary stories that I am able to find online later. I could only get certain images though that didn't seem very direct. A racoon and 2 hearts. A person standing on the ledge of a cliff looking out. A man's shoe. I felt i needed a clearer picture of the character though so I looked into my Misty Princess ball and right away i saw a beautiful silhouette of a woman with long hair standing in the wind, kind of like the image below. Right away I thought of Pocahontas.

Click here for the Pocahontas story ---> http://princess.disney.com/pocahontas-story

The above link gives her story as she relates to John Smith. She is an adventurous free spirit. She is connected to nature and even uses a willow tree for divination. She and John Smith are two very different people who fall in love. She trusts in this man when others wouldn't. She makes a stand for what she believes in even though it may not be the popular choice among her family and friends. Problems do arise but she sticks it out with him until he has to go home. She chooses stay behind, at her home, in the end.

I'll be looking forward to the similarities you may have with this Disney princess, if any. Thank you for sitting. :)

Wow this is interesting.
I can soo relate to this character.I'm a free spirit.I don't trust people easily and I'm very cautious about making connections. And omg I met a guy and I felt like I knew him for a long time.Whenever I see him I feel I'm complete lol :p Similar to Pocahontas's story :D
Thank you sooo much :) This reading is on point ;) xxx

GotH

Thanks for your feedback classy. Good luck with your John Smith. ;)