"Australia Day": Fun time with Spirit Animals.

DownUnderNZer

In the spirit of Australia Day.

Whilst I am waiting for my lamb roast I am going to do something a tad different to see how it goes.

5 people only. (Maybe up to 10).
No questions.

The numbers are between 1 to 5 and have an animal connected to each one at random mostly Australian or NZ, if it goes up passed 5, there are a few more I have never had come up before that are not typical animal choices or that I have even heard of possibly.

Fun, fun, fun!!! :party:

Might actually extend it to 10 if the numbers are there.

Each person gets to choose ONE number, but not the SAME number.

Would prefer those that are not serial sitters or that have been read by me in the last 3 to 6 months. This does not extend to the previous ANIMAL SPIRIT one I did, but does if you have been in the exchanges quite often and recently no matter what thread.

It will depend though.

Will save a spot for danieljuk if he is interested as haven't done any thing cool with him in a long time.

So, danieljuk, for you (if interested) I might just flip through the book, stop randomly at a page, and then take it from there as your UK time is maybe 8 hours behind, so you might be a bit of a late comer to the party. :party: Of course, if you are interested.

No promises that the animals will connect to any of you or not, but just wanted to see how it goes. Always got to give something a go even if just once.

Will take it to 5 for the time being then open it up more if there are more.

No set time on this as I have the rest of the day off and am now home, so will be in and out.

Feedback is a requirement and in a timely fashion.

Let the fun times begin!!!! :D

DownUnderNZer

CLOSED

Sitters:

1)
2) JuniperPress WOMBAT Done: Reading/Feedback
3) wolfswan KANGAROO Done: Reading/Feedback
4) cosmo_04 ECHIDNA Done: Reading/Feedback.
5) Pumpkins KATIPO Done: Reading/Feedback

If the numbers allow:

6) danieljuk TASMANIAN DEVIL & TIGER Done: Reading
7)
8)
9)
10)

Thanks to everyone for sitting! :heart:

pumpkins

can i sit for number 5 please?

DownUnderNZer

KATIPO SPIDER

Time for a fresh perspective on things and maybe contrary to your usual way of thinking and seeing things.

Pay close attention to the subtle sensations or vibrations in your body and do not rely solely on what meets the eye.

There will soon be a shift in the direction of your life with a beneficial and renewed sense of purpose.

Be direct and straight forward with all your dealings rather than pussy footing around certain issues or standing back to process.

If there is a situation you are involved in right now - it will work better if you remain in the background.

CALL ON THE KATIPO or BLACK WIDOW:

When impatient or frustrated that nothing is showing as a result from any efforts made.

Stuck on a project.

When you are not sure what to trust.

You feel out of balance mentally, spiritually, physically and emotionally - to bring everything back to equilibrium.

Hope that resonates for you in some way! :)

can i sit for number 5 please?

cozmo0_4

Apologies deleted

cozmo0_4

Will keep you as a reserve and for Number 8, but still need 1 to 4 to go first! :)

Sorry I misunderstood the way it was written. I thought 1 to 5 was going to be names and number to choose higher. Just woken 5 am and head isn't together. May I choose number 4 and I will read a bit closer next time.

DownUnderNZer

ECHIDNA

No problem....if 8 does come up later...read it as it might be meant for YOU too. :)

ECHIDNA

Time to be vigilant and cautious in unfamiliar or uncomfortable situations.

You will find yourself connecting more with "non visible" worlds - so spirit helpers and ancestors. Pay close attention to any forms of communication. This could be in your dreams, signs in nature...even subtle thoughts.

Be more discerning about letting people into your personal space, but it does not mean to keep major distances or an invisible 10 foot pole at your side.

If you have been curious about exploring or studying something in particular - do it.

CALL ON THE ECHIDNA:

When you are in a harsh situation or challenging time.

You want to keep a secret for someone else.

You feel the need for gentle but effective protection.

You'd like to be more discriminating as to whom to trust and whom to allow into your personal space.

Ready to complete a cycle or transition to birth a new you.

Hope that resonates in some small way! :)

Sorry I misunderstood the way it was written. I thought 1 to 5 was going to be names and number to choose higher. Just woken 5 am and head isn't together. May I choose number 4 and I will read a bit closer next time.

JuniperPress

Can I pick number 6 please?

edited to add: I'm drawn to number 2 too, so if you don't do 6, maybe I can be 2?

cozmo0_4

No problem....if 8 does come up later...read it as it might be meant for YOU too. :)

ECHIDNA

Time to be vigilant and cautious in unfamiliar or uncomfortable situations.

You will find yourself connecting more with "non visible" worlds - so spirit helpers and ancestors. Pay close attention to any forms of communication. This could be in your dreams, signs in nature...even subtle thoughts.

Be more discerning about letting people into your personal space, but it does not mean to keep major distances or an invisible 10 foot pole at your side.

If you have been curious about exploring or studying something in particular - do it.

CALL ON THE ECHIDNA:

When you are in a harsh situation or challenging time.

You want to keep a secret for someone else.

You feel the need for gentle but effective protection.

You'd like to be more discriminating as to whom to trust and whom to allow into your personal space.

Ready to complete a cycle or transition to birth a new you.

Hope that resonates in some small way! :)

Other than the study aspect - all resonates.

I'm trying to protect my personal space more at the moment anyway, due to trust issues - spot on !
And I've started meditation and am calling on my angel guides to help me through some issues. I have been asking for signs in the last couple of days too.

maybe something will crop up with work re study.

Thank you for allowing me to sit.