"Australia Day": Fun time with Spirit Animals.

DownUnderNZer

Thanks a lot danieljuk for your wonderful feedback and I am so glad it did fit! :thumbsup:

What happened is when I opened at "T". TIGER came up first and then when I went to open it at the full page it literally flicked from TIGER to TASMANIAN DEVIL and both were on pages next to one another, but on separate sheets. Both stood out.

The decision was an Australian animal, but I couldn't disregard getting the two at all.

Trust me when I say I was a little baffled myself to get such "wild" creatures when I know you are not in the slightest that way inclined, but I went with it anyhow.

Am glad things are changing for you and it really is great to hear! Stay strong and try to keep focused.

Best of luck!

DND :heart:

Hi DUNZER, sorry for keeping you waiting for your feedback! hope you had a great Australia Day!

I am glad you could see yourself in the British plant! I was worried afterwards that I was too much to the point :) I get too sensitive! I did smile at your sister Mrs Hyacinth Bouquet though :D I was trying to find a way to word it in the reading but you did it better about being blunt, you give your honest view or point. I meant no criticism to your readings which are always excellent! This reading seems to imply that actually this is very healing from you, perhaps you give the truth and that is what people need :) Sorry that you had to endure racism :( But glad this reading made your Australia Day! I am thinking of doing it as a divination exchange sometime for people cos it seemed to have worked out well! "spirit flowers of the British Isles" :)

I loved my reading with the spirit animals as well but they really made me think and wanted to think it over before replying!

When I saw both animals I thought that isn't me at all! they are such fierce animals (literally fierce rather than gay fierce, or maybe both! :D ). But the descriptions actually really fit me and I feel my life is changing at the moment and perhaps they are what I am becoming or the spirit guides I need to think about during this new phase which seems to be happening!

I am a very patient pretty easy going person and don't mind waiting but I do need to get better focus, I tend to be a bit over the place and not concentrating on one thing at a time. I think this new cycle I am starting is healing somewhat to move on! I think the new cycle may have new adventures but I will make sure I am prepared. true about self-esteem and wanting something different. I am always studying mysticism :) (both of us got that in our readings!). Lot's of talk in this about focus and perseverance with goals! I do need to get better at goal setting! Tiger fits me so well as advice for the new cycle and finally I am clearing some clutter to make a sacred space and more of a private room! Really I want to leave readings I do with cards out on a table whilst working on them but perhaps that is the reason to do it. A personal space! Maybe make an altar. very interesting indeed!

I have heard of Tasmanian Devil's and they are quite furious biting things!

I will probably be getting more into Wicca in future and I have talked to the Shaman's on AT in the past to find out more about it, so again with future mysticism! I always want to improve my meditation practice, I will do breathing meditations more often to perhaps calm down, unlike the Devils! Will look out for my communicating and also look out about Power. I want to clear out clutter from my environment like I said!

They both seem to fit as some sort of energy that allows me to move forwards and they both fit perfectly! I shall be calling on both of them!

It totally connects with me. Thanks for the exchange! :heart: :thumbsup: :)